All Comments on 'Emily and Steve Ch. 10'

by Travel_by_day

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Thanks for making it right for Steve

He deserved a happy ending :-) No Pun intended...

RstyusamegRstyusamegover 12 years ago
glad I found this again

I remember reading the previous ch's and how hurt I was, I would be sooo lucky to have a man like him.

I'm really glad he finally got his happy ending, I kinda wish Emily would get raped or something, but how can you rape a slut like that? She'll probably just enjoy it.

thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Great story!

This was an awesome story! Even I was kinda hurt when Emily cheated on Steve. He sure is a mature guy, forgiving her like that. I don't think I would. But I'm glad he found love again. :)

subVAguysubVAguyover 11 years ago
Fantastic story.....

Wow, Steve. Your story was amazing. It was very well written and the characters very well developed. Congratulations on helping Emily "come out" and also on finding your happiness (if indeed this is an autobiographical story).

SirAquitaineSirAquitainealmost 11 years ago
A Really Beautiful Story...

...Incredibly useful as well, as it helped stir up some of my little grey cells and think about using your methods for finding Tgirls that are more interested in settling down. Thanks for sharing this very moving love story, it brought back many both good and bad memories of a very similar situation I was in. Its hard to compete with drugs and alcohol, once the addiction takes hold... <sigh>but those good memories help get me through it. Very well written, hope to read much more of your stuff!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Touching

This story was really sweet and, subsequently, made me smile

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
honestly.

Steves a bitch. So sick of stories where people get fucked over and act like useless bitches. Otherwise good over all series.

GoldenDagerGoldenDagerover 4 years ago
Brought me to tears.

Like the title says I am crying at the moment at how sweet and amazing you ended this. As I was reading through the previous chapters I had wished you spent more time developing the story instead of only really writing about the sex, and I still do feel that way as it would have made the ending that much more, but you did an amazing job. I have nothing else to say but this is a master piece in my opinion, I have not cried at many things (series finale of Vampire Diaries and Originals, the ending to Professor Layton and the unwound future, and Joel’s death in Saving Hope, just to name a few) and am eagerly awaiting for another story, Thank you.

Translover691Translover691over 2 years ago

Wow, this really moved me. Everything that transpired in Steve and Emily’s romance, then the breakup, and Danielle coming into the picture, really well written and made me cry at the end.

Lover3adsLover3adsover 2 years ago

I loved this story! I would like to read more about Steve and Danielle! I really liked Steve and I think he and Daniella deserve a happy ending!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Emily got the lesson - if you're going to be a whore, no man will want you for more than the time it takes to cure his horniness. The revenge tag should be for this chapter, because I think it fits.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous