All Comments on '14 Days To Redemption Ch. 14'

by bbonz1

Sort by:
  • 47 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
A LOT of hate and anger here, bbonz1--did your wife cheat on you?

Yeah, I know this is fiction and in your mind that gives you carte blanche to write whatever bullshit you want without anyone calling you on it. But do you really believe that unfaithful women not only deserve to be horribly abused, but that they crave it, that they secretly are submissive pain sluts?

Do many men hate--or is it actually fear--women this much? Is that really how you guys want things to be in your marriages, with your slave/wife submissively letting you abuse her and give her to other men for their abuse? Now that's love and respect for you. Ah yes, boys, it would be so much easier if women just knew their place, wouldn't it?

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Fantastic ending. I've read the series from start to finish and I loved the journey she took. From uptight wife to accepting her sexuality and knowing that sex isn't bad.

Thankyou for writing it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
in response to the 'alot of hate' comment

Dude, calm down, its only fiction , just cuz he writes the story, dosent mean he belives the same stuff,its FICTION, did u not read the warning? and btw, i love the stories, ur a great writer bbonz1

boojum17boojum17over 12 years ago
A great ending to a great story.

This has been an epic story, and has seldom wavered in all its chapters; it must have been very hard to write and indeed was, at times, not easy to read.

Overall, reading it has been time well spent -- your ability to maintain such a high level of activity -- and novelty -- speaks volumes about your ability as a writer.

To those who didn't like or appreciate this major piece of erotica, I can only say no-one was twisting your arm -- there are lots of other stories for those with different tastes, but it's a little unfair to knock a story merely because the subject doesn't interest you.

Well done, bbonz -- I hope we will hear much more from you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Anti climax

what a waste the hubby hates the wife's infidelity , punishes her and the grand finale pimps her to other men.

The husband is a wimp/cuckold and the wife is a slut.I will give you a 1.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Rights and Respect Go Both Ways

The freedom of speech found in the first amendment to the U.S. Constitution allows bbonz1 to publish this story. For those, such as myself, that feel his story crosses ethical boundaries that should not be crossed, regardless of the fantasy component of the story arc, it also allows for our replies to be written or stated.

Just because the writer, or those that highly value or praise the story, tell those that hold a contrasting opinion of the story not to proceed further into the story, does not preclude comment on the story based on such a contrasting opinion.

Does the difference in opinion have to result in personal attacks? Is anyone really served by such methods?

ukmavukmavover 12 years ago
Great Story

I thoroughly enjoyed reading this well written tale from Start to finish, and look forward to more of your work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Thanks so much for this fun story :) I greatly enjoyed reading it and checked back so many times to see if there was a new chapter. I enjoyed every bit of it.

m0r1artym0r1artyover 12 years ago
Nice work

I don't understand why someone would go on the BDSM section then complain the story is too harsh. No matter - I greatly enjoy your work, as do, evidently, many others. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Amazing

I have been reading this story for a few weeks now and I thought it was amazing from start to finish! Well written, I shared it with a Sir who is learning things the way Jack is, and he is very inspired by it. Niced work, sad to see the story end! 5 stars without a doubt.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Awsome

My god, I was clued to this story from start to finish. It is the best of the best.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
fantastic.

Loved it, I read all the people saying negative things. Ignore them this was fantastic and pretty original. Gave me shivers.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
excellent

The whole story is excellent, except that at the end you wind up letting another man have her. Why? All along you were punishing her for sleeping around-then you do that,,,,,That made me sick. Especially, since you kept saying no other man would ever sleep with my wife again....what about your true love??????Guess it only matters when she made the decision-huh? That was a horrible ending to a fantastic story. One more thing-if you were punishing her for whoring around-how come you made her do it for you? Made no sens making love witha vibrator in a glass room, having sex with a stripper. Guess what when I make love to mywife I don't do it in public, or with anyone else.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
New sub - loved this story

I am a new and curious sub still learning how things are done. Sir told me to read this story and I've been glued from start to finish! So well written and for a newbie, a great insight into Learning.

Thanks!

As for all of the negative comments, I agree with other readers, ignore them why wander into this section of the website if you're after a nice pretty true love story?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Stupid and ignorant !!!!!

The worst! "1*".

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great!

The whole thing was realy good. My dom told me to read this, I am a brand new sub still getting into the swing of things i was glued from start to finish.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
sexy stuff

I was wet the entire way through, and multiple times I had to stop to finger myself. Seriously, this story is hot. I loved it. Please write more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
A Mixed Bag For Me

This story has good elements and hot stuff, but obviously hits some folk's squick spots. It hit some of mine, so perhaps my reasons may explain some other negative responses?

First-character betrayal. The husband's flip from no one else can use her and I Love you to degrading and sharing her. Yes, people change but I fInd this type of radical behavior/personality flip unpleasant. At least the author gave some insight to his head space, but still....

Second-BDSM makes for a broad category. I like BD aspects, but dislike the SM. I personally don't get humiliation as a turn on. Evidently it is for many, but I think that is a major problem for many others. So much physical and emotional challenge can be made without it. I think many of the 'that's sick' criticism is like watching teen Slasher flicks and screaming 'don't go in there' at the screen.

I wish authors would warn for that element specifically. As a reader, we get invested then hit with that. We keep reading hoping that the story might grow in a direction more to our inner neediness. It doesn't and some folks gotta scream at the screen.

Well, I've enjoyed a technically well written story but am now moving on to other authors. Y'all who enjoyed this -carry on!

flaw600flaw600over 11 years ago
To all

First, if you're learning as a sub, read this but don't take it to heart. In fact, read just the last 2 chapters, because they're the ones that have true consensual BDSM, especially the last one.

Now I speak to you, the author. I agree with the character-betrayal analysis. When you started out, you made this a story of redemption. Redemption means restoring balance. All the wife did was cheat on one man. True, that was a huge taboo for her and the ultimate hypocrisy, but the revenge was far worse than that. I can understand that at the beginning the husband is angry and takes out that anger on her. But in fact, that didn't happen. Jack was actually relatively tame in the beginning and grew harsher as time went on. That's not redemption - that's 'how many fantasies can I do before time runs out?' Jack didn't even seem to care about the condition of his wife up until Ch. 13 (ignoring Ch. 2 I think but even then he rationalizes), which is odd since this was supposed to be a way to save a marriage. It's a wonder the wife didn't just divorce the man. The only redeeming factor in this was that Jack finally accepted that this had gone beyond redemption. It's like you made a premise and then went on a wild tangent with it. Also, considering how this was supposed to be a story of remption, there wasn't a whole lot of the wife's POV until the very end. It was like 70/30 Jack.

Also, for the last 2 or so chapters you finally put a warning up about this being a BDSM story. I take offense to that. Does it have BDSM scenes? Yes. Is this a BDSM story? No. The reason why is very simple: this wasn't truly consensual. It was a coerced consent: either do this or we are done. Believe it or not, in most BDSM relationships (there some that don't have any limits), power control is not 100/0. More like 90/10 or 80/20. The sub has the power to call the scene off if it's outside her limits without reprecussion. That's not the case here. I understand the premise and so the 100/0 makes sense. But in the interest of saving the marriage, Jack still should've made efforts to not have his wife hate him after. This seemed to be the case in 2 chapters. One at the very beginning (I think Ch. 2) and then Ch. 13. Between those, there was nothing. No sympathy, no reprieve, nothing. It's very hard to take a total 180 within 2 weeks and Jack should've appreciated that, something he finally does in Ch. 13.

So no, I don't think BDSM was the appropriate category for this story. I think Novels/Novellas was. And that's actually my only major/overarching complaint for this story. Character/Premise betrayal. It was very well-written and individually, the scenes were very good. Seriously. Awesome. So no, I'm not going to abandon you, the author, because aside from misappropriation, you are a very good writer. Comments are meant to be taken with a grain of salt. However, when the overwhelming majority of readers find issue with the story, listen to them. Learn. And write again. Don't let the criticism get you down: get inspiration from it.

So finally, the ratings. This chapter: 5. This story: 3-4 (yes I really can't make up my mind with that one because it really was technically well-written). That being said, I hope to see more from you in the future.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Divorce

That's the real ending to this drivel. After all the abuse there's certainly no love or respect in their marriage so just be done with it. Send his ass to jail. Redemption my ass.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
tit for tat

The whole story is amazing! Do not stop writing such satisfying and detailed material, please..sir.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

I was kinda hoping for Kelli to scream at him when it was all over or at least distrust him. I know that wasn't the point of this story and truth be told it wasn't bad and it certainly proves I'm easily guilt ridden when I was begging for him to stop and just love her. Good story!

MasterazrichMasterazrichalmost 11 years ago
Good read

I found this story hard to put down. Beyond the sexual stimulai I found the story to be pretty good all in all. Yes it is about sex and sub Dom relationship in marriage but I found the best part to be about the characters growth and transformation. How he separated as a revenge seeking safistist and became the Dom that realized there was love under his feelings. I really enjoyed her metamorphosis from a prude adulteress into a willing sub. I think o e of the best touches here was the outside world. How she began to realize that it was her who stuck ( mostly ) to her morals while others did not. The pastor being one of my favorite parts.

It does well to show the sexual beast in all of us without the extreme limits. Well done and I will be reading more from you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
excellent story, well written.

Give us some more, if people are offended by this then why do they read it, very good story line, you have talent for sure, keep it up, no pun intended.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Intriguing....

Your writing style and content are phenomenal! Thank your for sharing your gift with all of us. This was one of the most incredible stories I have read in a long time and your character's transformations can really be felt! It kept me hot and panting from beginning to the end!....again, thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Fantastic.!

I am a submissive myself, and this story was amazing. I have a fresh set of ideas I want to try out that I believe me and my dominate partner will both enjoy.

I also want to comment on how well you captured her feelings throughout the whole transformation, it almost reminded me of my own feelings. This was a great portrayal of a master and a slave in my opinion.

Thanks a lot of writing this.(:

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
great story

I decided to wait til the end to add a comment. I loved her transformation and totslly understand hiw thinking God was watching made her the way she was. I was always taught that sex is dirty and wrong. god didn't really approve. but then again, why would it feel so good if it were wrong? I had to use my vibrator many times through this. my clit is throbbing now. I was expecring her to keep her new ways once the time wad over. sleeping nude and his morning blow job.

Lostsoul68Lostsoul68about 10 years ago
Wow

Great story! great character developing! loved how it flopped from her view to his and back and forth. loved how her limits where found, explored and moved back. loved how he thought and planed each step, and backed off when he was angry or mad, but never let her off the hook.would love to see a few follow up stories on this series also. Also id love to play this out with a lady if your near or NW of Chicago PM me.

SaeshmeaSaeshmeaalmost 10 years ago
Hot!

This is one of the hottest stories I've read - ever. It's missing nothing, you really go very far, but I don't mind. If we can't enjoy the extremes in fiction when are we going to do it? Really very good, the characters were great, the plot was very original (in my opinion) and the scenarios, the ending... wow.

Thank you for sharing ^.^

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
the end -- not really

I'm a romantic. Your ending just keeps the aggression growing. My voyage into BDSM ends here. Something softer would have kept me buying your stories. There is too much pain and horror in life to glorify it as you did. Damn you

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
hey ... Marry me u writer .. i wish i would have been at the place of Kellie

hey .the writer of this series ...pls marry me . I am i love with you . wow .... such a great husband u are. You know what ... when woman's body is given such attentionn that is the gratest love and respect for her. such and exihlarating use of tit .. and long long passionate mouth fucking can send me into heaven ... wow i dream of you .... i wish i would have been your wife . <3 . Lots of Love to u ... muaaahhhh

Kitist02Kitist02over 8 years ago
Flow

As so many have commented here, the story is excellent, the characters real, and the growth shown by each of them was tremendous. I've hung around the fringes of BDSM for decades, and I've seen this basic story happen several times. It never happened this quickly, not in two weeks, but over months or in one case even years. Rarely have I seen it as a revenge for anything, but it happens.

Those who are upset by this, especially given how well it is written, should maybe partake of some serious self-examination and soul-searching. If it is marked as BDSM and one doesn't care for BDSM then one shouldn't read it, or if they read it accept it as A STORY darn it.

I thoroughly enjoyed this, even if it isn't something I'd apply in what's left of my time on this earth. Thank you for gifting this to those of us who can appreciate it.

JudyLeeJudyLeealmost 8 years ago
And so it continues.

I had to finally give 5 stars. Although I am a bit discouraged that in just 2 weeks Jack managed to convince Kelli that it is his right to torture her beyond a little loving kink, I concede that the story was well written and will appeal to a great many twisted minds. In your favor, although I cringed and protested through much of it, I was intrigued enough to read to the end, in the same manner as reading a horror story, not able to put it down. At last, I give you kudos for your talent as a writer.

wanderinggipsywanderinggipsyalmost 7 years ago
mr bbonz1's most wretched and miserably pathetic psycho erotic fantasy planet?;)

My my mister bbonz1.....what has Christianity come to?!

over depraved,overly psycho sleazeball perverts of husbands would dole out 'Redemption'?! for a cheating the wife owned up about...and tearfully and profusely apologised?!

and the wife he is supposed to shelter and protect is subjected to 14 days of sickest perversions and extremely miserable public humiliations......the process of the husband redeeming the poor prim and proper catholicly brought up or something christian girl(sorry i did not read every yuck line of your story in detail ;):/ ) to make her sexually over brazen?!

and distribute her hotness etc over the internet and where not even at the end of day 14?!!

to add on to mister bbonz1's 'i'm so vain.....i cant help n think every song is about me' syndrome.....the wife gushes over all of these tortures........and despite having parents to turn to.....sticks on to him and the nauseatingly sick love life he hands out to her as though she were made of the fastest glue in the world!!!

this dumbest and stupidest of wives exists on planet earth u sure?! :o or mister bbonz1 is out of this world?.....;) the poor dear being welcome nowhere except on his own most wretched and most pathetic psycho erotic fantasy planet?!;)

nothing else explains so much pent up erotic frustration flowing through the comp keyboard to lit,u know.....u toooooooo erotically frustrated poor poor soul.....a reader would just weep on:(( ;))

please chuck the biblical word 'Redemption' in such sleaze and stop insulting Christianity!! :/u redeem nothing!!!your story utterly lacks any redeeming feature whatsoever!!! :/

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great Job!!

Really good read! I loved her transformation and his!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Nice

I was glued from Day 1. Her journey was a great journey to read about. All 14 Days were well written and I couldn't stop. Good work :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

I really liked this story!

It was very well written and had some great scenes in it.

I especially loved the scene where you had her minister watching her masturbate at the sex club. (I was only in my teens when I was faced with one of my own ministers laughing about something somewhat similar. He was laughing about getting drunk or high every weekend and screwing around with various women; before stating that it was okay since he was baptized and went to church every Sunday, God forgave him).

Now, I truly enjoyed how Kelli’s character developed and could see how it could come about. However, I can’t buy the development of Jack’s character. At the beginning Jack was very hurt, disappointed and even angry at Kelli cheating on him. Besides redemption, he clearly wanted some revenge and maybe to get her to lighten up in regards to sex. But how did he come to enjoy watching her have sex with other people? How did he come to the point of arranging for her to have sex with other people? That seems to be a contradiction to who he was in the beginning.

Finally, to all those people criticizing this work... 1) if you don’t like reading about this subject, go to a different category, 2) I was always taught that if you had nothing good to say, you should say nothing at all and 3) if you dislike the stories you are reading, perhaps you should try writing some and see whether you could do any better.

Writing a good, complete story, with fully developed characters, is not as easy as it may seem!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Interesting but most of the story isn’t bdsm

For the most part I enjoyed the story, most of it isn’t even hardcore until the last two chapters it couldn’t be classified as bdsm because she wasn’t in a position to give real consent. NEWBIE SUBS remember - Safe , Sane and Consensual. SAFE WORDS are important even if you never feel the need to use it.

Sadly for the majority of the story hubby is a real jerk an unrelenting bastard, he’s not trying to mend the relationship but because it’s a work of fiction it’s HEA and they have a sexual awakening.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Wish I was Kelli

I loved this story! Could not stop reading it once I started! I connected with a lot of it and I wish someone would treat me like that...

EscSecEscSecalmost 4 years ago
Worth it

Your writing style just pushes the reader seeking for more. Wishing you all the pleasure in the world.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

im 16 and here

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Fucking good... I want a wife like that

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

In reading this story from start to finish, I found it intreging, as we follow the wife thru 2 weeks of being changed into a submissive sex slut. A few times, I kept wondering who was hit by the "Martian Slut Ray", as at times BOTH seemed to have been hit by it. I realize this is supposed to be a BDSM story (at least a couple of chapters were), and it seemed like most of the rest was Loving Wives, with a little Non-Consent thrown in. At times I really disliked the Jack character and at others I felt sorry for Judy having to put up with his BS. But then that was the way the story was written. I also realize the story is fiction, but there are some truths mixed in, as all one has to do is look up some BDSM porn on the net. Overall I really hoped for a different ending. Maybe that's the romantic in me, but I did like the story as it kept the reader coming back if for nothing else but to find out what was going to happen next.

Wendywants2BtakenWendywants2Btakenover 1 year ago

Uhhhh to be taken and become my Masters property to use and to give away as he desires is what I was put here on earth for❤️❤️💋💋

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

So many unanswered questions. Did her parents know. What of the Pastor?.

No women can go 2 hours without talking to he mommie or another Woman, how did he manage to keep them at bay for 2 weeks without the authorities showing up?.

She was ordered to upload and place on a c/d 3 different times - pictures of porn in reflection, why were these not uses and open to the viewer?.

Interesting, but around Chapter 12 it's as if you gave up. I liked it but it could have been so so much better.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Giving credit for the writing skill and the perseverance of the author in parsing out the details of the plot in a slow but steady fashion sufficient to keep a reader reading...

I have to state that very little of the "punishment" inflicted upon the cheating wife was in any way erotic, and the steady abuse of the wife by the husband (and his unnecessary helpers) was not only distasteful but counterproductive to convincing me that the wife was not only deserving of her punishment but logically and rationally changed from a passionate (though inhibited) loving wife to a totally subservient slut.

I checked 4 stars that I "liked it"; but I don't.

But kudos on your writing accomplishment.

MLJ

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Yes, it's a work of erotic fiction. And a bloody good one, too. I read it straight through and felt how she challenged him and enjoyed what he was doing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous