All Comments on 'The Chair'

by Clausimotto

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
why!

Hell I love abuse and the kinkyer the fucken better. But this is out right child abuse the girl just lost her mom please have a heart and get some one to come and rescue her

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
re: why

i agree with anon

bigguy323bigguy323over 12 years ago
Okay, by my calculation the 'child' was eighteen and had an income from her Parent's estate.

Why did she put up with this shit? At least make her younger so she's not an adult with means.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
more!!!!!!!!!

i luv it please write more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Lost her mom, give me a break

The fact that Amy lost her mom makes all this abuse seem unnecessarily cruel and actually unsexy. You could have Amy be subject to these things in some other context and it would "work" but not this.

verbicideverbicideover 12 years ago
Pretty vile

I'm going to have to agree with everyone else here, the circumstances surrounding Amy's predicament ruin any possible eroticism here. Well, that and Aunt Susan must seriously suffer from narcissistic personality disorder for a single answer that wasn't "yes ma'am" to set her off into such abuse. If the voting function were currently working, I'd have to rate this tale pretty low.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Not believable, like someone said she was 18. She really had no reason to be shipped to an Aunt. You should have started with her moving in with the Aunt at say 17, then the day she turned 18 this started. But I also agree, it is not all that erotic when she loses her mom then boom she is being tortured.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Liked it

I'm interested to see what happens next. I don't really care about how she got into the predicament in the first place,and besides, these are non- realistic stories anyway, just like pornos where the pizza delivery boy is greeted at the door by a naked chick who needs help fixing her heater, and will repay him generously.

I hope you keep adding to this. I tried to rate it a '4', but for some reason the system wasn't aknowledging that :(

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
WTF?

Why the fuck would an 18 yr old become a ward of the state? At 18, they are legal adults, not matter what. Her moms insurabnce, the house, pension...everything would be hers not her aunts. This was fucking ridiculous.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
age

This is great! And as to the other comments, u can't write and publish a story on here unless the characters are over 18. Believe me, I have tried!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
dumb

This was stupid. And unrealistic. It was also edging on an underrated story. Why would an eighteen year old be sent to live with family? Makes no sense and was poorly written. FAIL!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous