All Comments on 'Logan and Lauren Ch. 07'

by Bizzy_Bish

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
juicycarameljuicycaramelover 12 years ago
SOUNDS GOOD!!

even tho Logan's a cocky s.o.b. & "good girl" Lauren keeps giving in to him, i still loved this cpl! after reading her rundown of his behavior, ending it wud b a wise choice. it's easy 2 get all wrapped up in the passion so it's nice 2 c the fact that Logan has issues that need 2 b addressed was not ignored. i can't wait 2 c if Tristan is as good as he seems since he didn't seem 2 notice her b4 her makeover.

jazz1190jazz1190over 12 years ago
please please

he has alot of kissing and making up to do to fix that.

HoneycaramelbitsHoneycaramelbitsover 12 years ago
So True

Logan, does have ever issue she listed but, something she did not note was he had the courage to be honest in his appraisal of himself. Tristian might be picture perfect but, how much truth is there? Lauren has always had picture perfect in her life but, no controversy, nothing to put a bump in her world or road. What has she learned about herself and sometimes when something is not perfect it is perfect for you. Loved the way this was written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
I agree about Logan

He does have trust issues but I don't think Tristan is as perfect as he seems I feel a hidden agenda with him or something suspect. I think Lauren needs to get her head together before she starts something with either one. But this story kicks major ass, great job, Bush, I have been waiting for an update.

AccentsNTattosAccentsNTattosover 12 years ago
Tristan and Lauren

I love this story but after reading the scene between Tristan & Lauren I am sooo rooting for them as a couple. I know its called Logan and Lauren but he effed up so he needs to step aside.

adrikaadrikaover 12 years ago
This Chapter was REAL!!

She is a smart girl for noticing the signs of abuse early on in the relationship. I know how it feels to be roughed up by a guy that is supposed to love you and it sucks. She is a strong girl and I wish I was that smart when I was her age...but everything happens for a reason =) Thank you for making her into a victor and not a victim. Maybe in 10 years at the high school reunion Logan will have his shit together. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
WTF THIS WAS TO SHORT

COME ON NOW I BEEN WAITING FOR TWO WEEKS FOR THIS STOREY AND THIS IS ALL I GET U KILLING UR( MOST DEVOTED FAN) LOL NOT TO SOUND LIKE A STALKER OR ANYTHING I RUSHED THRU ONE OF UR STOREIES JUST TO GET TO THIS SHORT ASS SHIT

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Please update soon :)

verbicideverbicideover 12 years ago
I promise

As soon as the voting function is working again, I'll dole out the 5 stars this deserves...even if it is kinda short.

StMaartenFreakStMaartenFreakover 12 years ago
StMaartenFreak

I agree with the last comment we waited so long for this update and you gave us ONE page?! You're killing me!!!! Lol but this chapter was still good I hope you update real SOON and not have us waiting again. I live for your stories! :D

got2luvmelgot2luvmelover 12 years ago
AccentsNTattos

I Totally Agree! Yes, that spicy little scene with them was HOT and he genuinely seems like a good guy. And something doesn't have to be wrong with him because of that. I'm rooting for them, even for a little while. Like adrika said, "maybe in 10 years at the high school reunion Logan will have his shit together," but until then...Viva La Tristan & Lauren!!!

Readers, just because Tristan hasn't done something wrong yet doesn't mean he's perfect. But, it also doesn't mean that something terrible is under the surface. There ARE really nice guys in this world, I've came across plenty with no hidden agendas whatsoever.

Bizzy, even if you don't ever seriously get Tristan/Lauren together, please don't turn Tristan into a douche bag or a cray cray for the sake of Logan/Lauren rejoining. IF she chooses to give Logan another chance, she can do that without the destruction of a good character. It's so predictable and easy to take that route when there's two guys vying for one girl's attention, but please be in the minority of writers who come up with something original. If not for the story, for the few of us who actually like Tristan. We want him to remain one of the good guys.

Any who, I loved the update despite its length. Thanks for writing and sharing -Mel

got2luvmelgot2luvmelover 12 years ago
WTF

Did I just write a long review for nothing? Bitches!

Yasz1221Yasz1221over 12 years ago
Think about it!

Guys we all know what Logan said was uncalled for but think about it. He's a high school kid and we all know high school is the most dramatic time of ones's life. Should he have wigged out and started calling her names because of his insecurities and/or jealousness..no, but remember the people in this story are kids, high school kids, seniors to be exact but kids nontheless which means they're going to fuck up...a lot,act immature, do things impulsively, and suffer the consequences from their actions. That's how Logan is acting...like a teengaer..who just happens to also be a kid. Now as for the breakup...I don't really think they should've, it was a first time thing after all. I would have issued a warning that if he did it again however we would be over.

On to the next person, Lauren. I have a bone to pick with her. How the hell can she say she was in love with Logan and the next day she's changed her appearance and flirting with some other dude...wtf is that...if Tristan is as good a guy as you guys want to make him then she's rebounding him, making her no better than Logan for calling her names.

Lastly Tristan, I'm not going to lie, I'm not hyped for Tristan/Lauren.. and it's not because I'm rooting for her and Logan to get back together..it's obvious they will eventually -.-. No my problem is they're in the same class..why is he now showing interest in her. If he was so interested why wouldn't he say something before her and Logan and before her makeover. It's really suspicious to me how eager he is to get her attention after the breakup..which has me questioning him and his motives.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Abusive relationships do not last long. Relationships should be built on trust, loyalty and faith with a strong foundation of love. When male ego and chauvinism take the driving seat, it would certainly result in abusive relationship. It is sad that even in the 21st century there are women like lauren who are subjected to abusive relationship from men. Only a very less percentage of cases are brought o light whereas there are scores of women who silently experience the wrath and slavery of men. This kind of situation must change and there should be a strong protest from women. An unknown quote says, ‘please remember that your wife/gf is a living being. If you abuse your wife/gf physically, emotionally or psychologically, then, don’t expect her to remain with you throughout your life. You will lose her “.The way logan has lost lauren. Abusive relationships are also dangerous because they are like addiction and once a person gets into the habit of abusing his wife/gf, he may never come out of it.

Domestic violence and abuse are used for one purpose and one purpose only: to gain and maintain total control over you. An abuser doesn't "play fair." Abusers use fear, guilt, shame, and intimidation to wear you down and keep you under his or her thumb.

Logan is a habitual abuser. Good that lauren came to know of him soon & ended things.Its horrible to imagine spending every waking day of your life with Logan the "abuser".

~Brad Kom~

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

I hope that you don't plan on making Tristan a "bad person" just to make Logan look good or just to have a Logan & Lauren ending. That's to cliche--there are nice guys in the world. Of course not everyone is perfect but they're still good, whole. But I am looking forward to how you change Logan for the better. I also agree, NO TO ABUSIVE RELATIONSHIP. Logan needs to deal with whatever problems he has before he can be with her. Gotta love yourself before you can love others.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Twist in the story.

This is a surprising twist in the story.In the previous chapters, it has been mentioned that both Logan and Lauren accepted that they were not in love with each other.To be specific Lauren admitted that she was not Logan's type and never loved him.Logan only wanted Lauren to help him with his studies, which the poor girl surely did but she was always aware about his philandering ways with girls.She never even thought or expected falling in love with logan.

Lauren was always depicted as a nice, straight n helpful girl who was not running after guys but could not refuse helping others out which led her to help logan too inspite of his disparaging, insolent and scurrilous behaviour.Logan took lauren's helpful nature for granted.He always tried to show her off as blood sucking leech on his skin which he deperately wanted to get rid off. Logan only proved what kinda guy he is by castigating her again and again.

He still has the guts to walk up to her room. He does not love her.The only reason he is trying to be polite to her now is coz he has realized that he took lauren to be a piece of shit which he had happily kicked into trash bin, but it turned out that she was a piece of diamond Alas!!which is shining now in somebody else's ring finger not logan's.

Seems Goddess of love is finally smiling on Lauren and she has found her true love in Tristen.

got2luvmelgot2luvmelover 12 years ago
To Yasz1221's comment:

"No my problem is they're in the same class..why is he now showing interest in her. If he was so interested why wouldn't he say something before her and Logan and before her makeover. It's really suspicious to me how eager he is to get her attention after the breakup..which has me questioning him and his motives."

I don't agree with this. In Tristan's defense, all High Schools aren't small. My graduating class was 896 people and we started out at 1272 freshman year. That's not even including all the other three classes going to the same school daily. Just because someone is in my class doesn't mean I'll know them or of them. Hell, they're lucky if I know we went to the same school, let alone in the same class. We can't throw Tristan under the bus just to build Logan up. Maybe he does have an ulterior motive, maybe he doesn't, but we can't come to any kind of conclusion that he has based on the existing fact that he hadn't 'noticed' her before. I wouldn't 'notice' my own neighbors if I saw them in the grocery and they've lived across the street from me for a year now.

Yasz1221Yasz1221over 12 years ago
to got2luvmel

I understand that seeing as I too go to a school with a lot of people however as we've read Lauren is a smart girl, one of the smartest in her school so surely he has noticed when the teacher has called on her or if she volunteered to answer a question.

Another thing... I'm not defending Logan at all..he screwed up and now he has to fix it, I was just saying that the characters in the story are teens so they're still young and imamature. I'm sure Tristan is a great guy but that just sort of bothers me how he suddenly notice her. Truthfully I don't care who she ends up with. If it's backt o Logan, fine just as long as she makes sure he's matured and worked through whatever problems he had and if it's Tristan..hey whatever floats her boat.

got2luvmelgot2luvmelover 12 years ago
Yasz1221

I gotcha, on both of those home fronts. It's just, knowing that she'll obviously end up back with Logan (hence the title), I'm rooting for Tristan not to become the bad guy. My main focus is not wanting Tristan's character to be thrown to the wolves in order for those two to happen again. Either way, I get your drift.

Bizzy_BishBizzy_Bishover 12 years agoAuthor
Easy, Killers!

Sorry this chapter was so short, in truth, I had all of the other chapters until this one already written. Now, I have to actually WRITE instead of just POST...I caught up with myself ;) I am also expecting my first baby, so there's ALOT of stress there, but I will be writing make up for this time off. I'm very glad that you guys are not only READING my story, but also ANALYZING it... I'm honored to say the least. New chapters coming up soon, I promise!

Thank you, Beloved Readers!

-Bizzy

Yasz1221Yasz1221over 12 years ago
Bizzy_Bish

Congrats! on your expanding family ;))

got2luvmelgot2luvmelover 12 years ago
Congratulations

on the bb, Bizzy! A baby can turn your life chaotic in a great way, but we definitely don't need the new mommy stressed, take care of yourself :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
OK TOOK ME AWHILE TO FIND UR POST

BUT I WAS JUST ABOUT GIVING UP ON U SO I CAN B A LIL MORE PATICEN

THELOVELY1GLOTHELOVELY1GLOover 12 years ago
Alright

she does have a backbone and a line that Logan has crossed and now desires to cross again back into her good graces. It seems that she will forgive him, but time will tell if she allows him back as her lover and her love.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous