All Comments on 'A Getaway to Remember'

by LuvsPreggers

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Violation of trust

Marriage partners must trust each other, and the most important trust is to obey their promises to each other. The events stated were a total violation of that trust.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Calm down

It's just a story not real life just relax!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Geez, we not only have frustrated English professors making anonymous, disparaging comments, we now have the morals police “shocked” to find a story about sex and cheating on this site. WOW!!!

peachesmelbapeachesmelbaover 12 years ago
Truly!

Some folks need to go back to reading Nathaniel Hawthorne and stay OFF LitE - WTF did they expect to read? By the way - GOOD story, GOOD job, and I'm hoping for a Chapter 2 that tells more about the 2 ladies' relationship!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
nice!

Way too hot! Good work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
violation...

is an idiot...

TheStorkTheStorkover 12 years ago
Can't believe the haters commenting on this site

Great story - always fun seeing a reluctant woman getting roped into sex and enjoying the hell out of herself! One mild criticism - the buildup was great, but the fucking was over with too quickly! She's got a 12-inch cock stretching out her pussy! That deserves more than two quick paragraphs. Let us know that she's feeling every single inch! And we barely see her friend getting hers. The story was hot, but it just made me want more!

rixelsrixelsover 11 years ago
Can't believe "TheDork"

I really enjoy a well written sex scene and BigBird has penned a few. The question for me is why so many writers and readers seem to get off on the idea of infidelity in general and balling for bastards in particular. It is like telling the first half of a story about a happy embezzler who buys tons of great stuff and has a great party life. The untold second part of the story is where real life comes knocking, you know, 10-15years as Bubba's girlfriend in cell 2b. I doubt that the woman in the story will go home to her husband and tell him what a wonderful time she had fucking a 12inch cock. She will most likely lie to her husband and then lie and lie again. I cannot see a happy future for most of these cheaters or believe that they deserve a happy future. Am I a hater because I dislike lying and cheating?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I Don't Understand!

I don't understand what people are complaining about. The story is in 'Group Sex' which by definition means that the sex isn't going to be restricted to a monogamous relationship - so if you are so dead set against cheating, don't look at this category. Simple really isn't it? Oh, and by the way, 'cheating' means doing it behind someones back, not right in front of them!

rixelsrixelsover 11 years ago
Cheating

Group sex with singles, marries couples, or people in open marriages is not cheating and is just fine with me. But this story was about women who were not in open marriages, fucking a couple of big dicks behind their husbands backs. They will lie when they get home, lie when they do it again, and lie if they get pregnant. These women are cheating on their husbands. How many of you men or women out there would be happy to find your spouses lying and cheating? How many guys out there would like to know that your wives were getting off dreaming of a big dick while making love to you? How many men out there would raise the child that was a result of cheating? The trusting husbands sent their wives on a girls getaway. The husbands' trust was betrayed.

There are plenty of original erotic stories that have been and will be written that I will enjoy. A lot of them will involve infidelity. I will write favorable and or negative criticisms about a lot of them.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous