All Comments on 'Elaina Becomes Daddy's Girl'

by sexy_mama_09

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
tobytimtobytimover 12 years ago

Great stuff & very horny.

My step daughter is coming onto me lately,, hope it is going to be like that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
You need an editor

I was distracted by the multiple spelling and grammar errors. Please find an editor before you write again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
I know I am anonymous

Hey, you who was distracted by grammer and spelling: Get a life and learn to accept people's offerings for what they are. We are not going for the Nobel Prize in Literature here.

For Mama, keep your writing. The content is very good.

Joe

SammieRose1990SammieRose1990over 12 years ago
Hot!

Very hot, keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great

The story was very hot, I was turned on the hole time. You should write a sequel!

wyldstilewyldstileover 11 years ago
Great story!

Thanks! i'm going to keep reading your stories, they're great!

And grammar nazi guy... in that context wouldn't it be "grammatical errors"? Just sayin'

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Grammar Nazi Corps

According to Georgia State University grammar errors is also correct. Just sayin'.

Of course we won't even mention that the "mission" (as in official site emphasis) of Literotica includes the purposeful encouragement of improving the poster's command of the language. That includes spelling, grammar, correct use of idioms and colloquialisms, et cetera. To that end some of the more erudite authors here also volunteer as proofreaders/editors for the beginning author.

So I sort of listen to "posters" (as opposed to authors) who state in your face that if we as readers have problems with them posting at a sixth grade writing level that we should fuck off and move on. If I still go ahead and read the poster's story and if the quality of the writing is so poor as to be distracting, I do move on....after scoring their (not THERE, THAIR, or THEY'RE) story(ies) at 1 star for their a-hole attitude to the reader.

user: Lejeau

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Rather immature writing style and nothing new in the story that we haven't seen here a thousand times before.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous