All Comments on 'Officer Mercy at the Airport'

by SugarandSalt

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
sally_spandexcdsally_spandexcdover 12 years ago
WOW GREAT

I want to know where this airport is because I want Officer Mercy to do the same to me but what will she think when she finds me with pantyhose on and a big butt plug in my pussy. I hope when Johnny comes back she takes him home and turns him into Joanie , the hot lil tranny cocksucker that just cant get enough cock

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
If only,

Hard all the way.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
THAT WAS SOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOT!!!!!!!

I loved this story...please continue with more of the Officer Mercy escapades...

horny2play69horny2play69over 12 years ago

Great story. HOT - made me very horny. Yes, please write another chapter or 2. I think it would be hot for Officer Mercy to check Johnny out quickly but next time teach him how to take her big cock all the way down his throat and then let her cum deep inside his throat.

Very hot ! Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
HAWT! But a tad lacking.

I loved it. However, it could have quite a bit more description--especially during the penetration segment.

toni49toni49over 12 years ago
wow

what a wounderfull story

HeyAllHeyAllover 12 years ago
Very hot

Another excellent story from you. I especially like the set-up, where it's a shemale officer doing a 'search' on a guy. Very hot.

I hope we don't have to wait to long for your next story.

tonyafellytonyafellyalmost 12 years ago
Looooved it

Big black she males are my favorite creatures, and since I am very white, I dream about being in bed with one of them. Plizzz give us more, mmmm

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Every college boys dream!

I guess we have all fantasised about something like this. my own preference is for tall, musular/ heavily built ebony shemales, who are i postions of power...and abuse them. The strip search is a great fantasy!

CACTUS462CACTUS462over 10 years ago
another HOT addittion mmmmmmm

please SS could you continue with more please another 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Just hot

Wow, got particularly hard with this one since my name is Johnny too, so the whole time, I may have kinda imagined myself in this situation, and I must say there's not a thing I was dissatisfied with. Amazing as always, love your work, and would love to see more

buttcheeks777buttcheeks777about 9 years ago
Ohhh!

I need to find this airport! My cock is rock hard after reading that, I can't believe that I didn't cum, but I will on my second time through this fantastic fantasy! I would love to be l'il Johnny, getting used and abused by that security guard and her dirty mind and big cock. I can almost feel her cock shooting hot cum in my ass now! Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
This is one of your early submissions, and I haven't

read any of your later posts, but I want to point out the perfect opportunity you had in the beginning paragraphs to invest a few sentences in fleshing out the Johnny character. That investment would have paid huge dividends later in the story.

He's 18 and nervous about flying alone; not nervous about the flying, which would be normal, but flying 'alone'; which is abnormal. Tell the reader why he's abnormal: delve into what he's like and why he's like that.

Grab the chance to develop the psychological background for what makes Johnny the way he is and why, later, when he is faced with Officer Mercy, he willingly submits to her, (and discovers he likes it).

Not only will the reader get to know Johnny better, they will invest some of their own emotions, whether they empathize with him because of shared experiences or feelings, pity him because he's weak or they are disgusted by him.

It doesn't necessarily matter what the reader feels about Johnny, when you get them feeling ANYTHING about him; you got 'em.

Don't give the readers the chance, or make them work, to fill in the blanks about abnormal Johnny; guide them, do the work for them. Then, later, you can drive the story any number of ways without detracting from the 'heat' or pace of the story because you need to explain/justify Johnny's feelings or actions.

Have you ever thought about or learned about how a musician/producer 'builds' a song or tune? They start out slow, volume/intensity low, then turn things/speeds things up, step by step, until the song explodes. The skillful, (lucky?), ones end up with a hit when the lyrics/music is strong and the singer/musicians performs. (The same technique(s) is used in both songs & instrumentals.)

The more I read on Lit, the more I see similarities between 'writing smut' and music construction.

Invest early in your characters and reap the benefits later. Start our slow, then build things up until your stories, (and not just your characters), explode.

Strong character development is what separates the good writers from the GREAT writers and the OK stories from the, (WOW!), great stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Sadly, the real TSA is much, much worse.

Shadi Petosky, a writer and producer, missed a flight in 2015 after agents at Orlando International Airport cited a discrepancy in her scan.

Her "crime"? She's a girl with something extra.

By comparison, this is merciful.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Seriously

I like your story but some of these reviewers act like this is an English / Literature Class. If you want to attend a writing seminar this is not the forum for that. Giving advice on how to improve writing is always a good thing but some of the reviewer act like their professional critics. Remember, most of these writers are hobbyist not pros so advice is welcomed but treating it like is going to be published professionally is overkill. Plus remember too much story development can also lose the reader's interests as well its a balancing act between telling a story and boring the reader to death with unimportant details.

stories55stories55about 6 years ago
love the theme

I like the story of the take charge larger TS women. Nothing domme but clearly using an advantage that they have. would love to see more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

I forgot how good this story was. Wish you come back and make more like this. Normal guy in a semi normal situation getting fucked

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
we need more......

This is pretty good story, I only wish I was johnny.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Interesting

Where is an officer " Mercy " ?

ShortyMacShortyMacabout 2 years ago

I like transgendered girls and getting fucked, but I don’t care for it being rape. But that’s me.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous