All Comments on 'Another Place: Where You Need To Be'

by Storm62

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
estragonestragonover 12 years ago
Writing Up a Stormer

Another really great story, Storm! Well done! No quibbles, too busy, but couldn't miss your story.

ReadsalotReadsalotover 12 years ago
Don't stop now

I think many of us readers would really like to see more stories from Another Place. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Now that was an odd story

but a reason I enjoy reading is the differences we all have and how we think about things. I'm not even sure why I liked this one but that doesn't matter as much as the idea that I did. Thanks for a different slant on something I'm not sure I had thought about before. Scotty ( PS the writing was good enough that it flowed and didn't get in the way)

Chief3BlanketChief3Blanketabout 6 years ago
Odd tale

1. It is a generation difference, the music mentioned in the story was meaningless to me. 2. I think this tale belonged in Sci-Fi.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userStorm62@Storm62
355 Followers
It might look like I came late to writing, but in fact I have been scribbling (and typing!) for a long time now. I've just been reluctant to post any. I began posting my non-sexual stories on my blog site,and this led to me taking the plunge and revealing the darker side of my...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES