All Comments on 'First Time Gang Bang'

by cumstomuch

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
nice,

My best was 5, but watching the film later was fantastic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

It is so much fun to be the attraction of a gangbang. I have had that experience on 11 occasions and loved it each time. The most cocks I had was 16 nd I was sore for a few days, but it was a good sore.

Crazy87875Crazy87875over 10 years ago
AWESOME!!!

Awesome story!! I would LOVE to get fucked like that!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
my first gangbang

Was in a gay bar restroom I went there to talk to ppl about god not knowing it is s gay bar wow I was wrong I went in a start asking ppl do they know him about 20 mins into I found out it is a gay bar I said oh sorry I ask were was the restroom I went iin to Piss in the stall about 10 mins I got done wash my hand these 6 men walk in and started to. Give me bs well I'm going I said that when the older man 35. 40 said no we going to fuck u and they did first the got me on my knees and pull out there dicks and a sucking I was made to do in 5 hr's I was ass fuck loads blown in my ass mouth and face and just rape gangbang after it felt OK just. New but 6 moths later I suck and he fucked me my pastor did some time I give head to pastor s because of what happen not mad

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
oh I wish this is how I could get my ass taken

I wish I could have this done to me

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
fucking great

I would love to be gang banged with 20 men Two at a time in spit roast fashion

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
faggot

Being the cocksuking faggot that I am I love stories like this. The only thing wrong is he didn't drink any piss! Lvbbcsuk@gmail.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Gang Banged.....

I stopped at a rest stop, near midnight. In my sixties. Never had any gay encounters, until that night. There were four young boys, maybe in their late teens. They followed me into the bathroom. They were nice, but , wanted something special. They asked me if I was gay? I said no. Why ? I was curious . They wanted to try some anal sex. I really didn't want any trouble. So , I told them , I would try to take them, one at a time. One boy took me to the stall. I bent over and dropped my pants. He wasted no time, he shoved in , all the way. Luckily for me, he was smallish. He shot his load fast. Then the second one came in, and came, faster than the first. Hardly felt him. The third was a little bigger, but, he to shot fast. Then the fourth came in. Figuring it would be over in a second. But, boy was I wrong. He stuck his c**k head in, and it hurt , like I was going to split . He completely filled my ass. He pushed and rammed in and out very fast and forceful. I began moaning and groaning. Then after a long time , this guy came in me. I could feel the juice fill me and come leaking out. When he was through, he said thanks. They all got ready to go. No hard feelings, they asked? Just one, laughing. The one with the big tool, stayed after the others went out. I asked him if he wanted my phone number ? For one on one sex. He said hell yes. Come to find out, we lived in the same town, a couple blocks apart. Telling him, just him, us two only. He agreed. A couple days later, he called. Came over that afternoon. I greeted him at the door, nice looking, great build, tall . I was dying to see the monster in his pants. He walked up to me, and gave a kiss, then slipped his tongue down my throat. We went to the bedroom, stripped. And there it was. The meat was beautiful , dark pink , red head and the veins were sticking out. He was so hard, it didn't look real. I grabbed ahold of it, he moaned, and the stiffness was amazing. He started to leak out some precum. I bent over and kissed the c**k lips and licked the juice off. He began to shake. First blowjob , I asked ? He said , yes. Asking him , if he preferred men over girls? He said no, he had a girlfriend. She couldn't take him. Their sex , consisted of foreplay only. He fingered her and used his tongue to make her come. She jerked him, only. No sucking. Then I opened my mouth and took all of him in. My tongue worked magic around his huge shaft. Laying on his back, I went down on him, lifting his legs around my head. Sucking and bobbing up and down on him. He went crazy, I could barely keep my face down on his c**k. But then , with a couple quick jabs into my mouth, he unloaded , what felt like quart of semen. I gagged, a little, but it tasted so good, I sucked and sucked, until he went limp. Pulling up, I just stared at the most beautiful dick I had ever seen. Young meat, the best tasting type. I stayed near him, fondled him as my finger went into his young tender butt hole. He screamed out, please do me. I rolled him over on his stomach, spread his legs and shoved my 8 inches in, with one quick push. He bucked, hollered and yelled out. I stayed on and road him out. Plunging deep and fast, his yells , became moans and started saying, yes, yes, faster, faster. Then I slammed into him deep as I could go , I shot my load, felt as if I would never stop coming, so much juice, it almost pushed me out of him. We both laid on our backs. Satisfied. We kissed hard and long , feeling each others bodies , all over. I even bit his nipples, which he really enjoyed. He sucked on my extra large nipples . We then went into the 69 position, sucked and sucked, until we both unloaded another big load. It seemed like a half hour or so, but we got dressed and he left. He broke up with his girl and we have been together since. He stays over three to four nights a week. I am not gay , but, truly am bi-sexual. I love this guy. Am I wrong ?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
if your interested in fucking or getting fucked

If you live in Philly and want to get fucked or fuck me hmu eddiem0410@gmail.com I have no experience and I'm bi I'm really interested in trying a gangbang too so hmu 😉😉😉

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
I want bareback gangbang

If ever in riverside California area love to get raw cocks. Really enjoy large or heavy set guys small cocks OK as long as I get your cum. And piss. TEFLtd@ez2.net

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
tick117@outlook.com

Always looking in Boston. A gang bang would be so great. Next, Next< Next

Story was hot,

jonasbonenejonasbonenealmost 3 years ago

Your stories get me so hot! Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I would luv to be splitroasted by a group sometime ! Next !!!

Do me in 901- TN

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous