All Comments on 'Candy for Candy'

by pinata

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
SouthernPassion53SouthernPassion53over 12 years ago
Cute

A quick foray into the mind control genre. Cute and fun.

HamsterHamsterover 12 years ago
Had to Stop....

Got as far as the 36DDD and had to quit. Nothing the author could do would repair the damage that impossible sized boobs did to the believability of the story. 16 year old boys fantasize about megaboobs. Grow up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Why do authors constantly think ever person who reads wants 36DDDDDDDDDD boobs? Just say big or whatever, and leave the rest to the imagination.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
wow

Wow agree qi

Agree with the oversized tits comments and it barely relates to halloween

pinatapinataover 12 years agoAuthor
Thank you

Thank you, Anonymous, for being constructive rather than judgmental in your criticism of my breast size choice. Hamster, do you see how to leave a comment on a story without coming off like a total douchebag now?

As for the reason for my specificity, I suspect it might have something to do with my Asperger's. I just like statistics. I probably could have -- and arguably should have -- made her tits a little smaller, but since there are millions of women in the real world with breasts that size (even if some of those breasts are fake), I didn't think it would be this big an issue. I mean, it's not like I gave her 36Js or anything.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
wow

PLEASE WRITE MORE !!!!!!

loved this story will be looking for a part 2!

pinatapinataover 12 years agoAuthor

Hmm. I hadn't really intended for this to be a series, but since there's a demand for it I'll try to come up with some ideas. Could be interesting to revisit this material, anyway.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Just to point out...

As some men struggle to understand... there is a convention to bra size.

In your case - the 36 is the rib measurement in inches under the breast - this only tells you if the lady is broad chested/chubby/waspy/slim etc.

and DDD doesn't really exist as a cup size - more a manufacturers ploy - especially companies that wish women to try sizes before they buy, basically a misleading tactic. For clarification some manufacturers use size DD but then continue with E, F, G, H, I, J, etc. even though DD is generally only meant to be used to rename the E size.

I'm really sorry I've picked up on this - and it is not a critisim of your work - you were just the unlucky one to receive my rant as I've seen this mistake so many times by people trying to convey the size of a woman's tits.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

lame...

pinatapinataover 12 years agoAuthor

Thanks for correcting my mistake instead of just ragging on me for it like other people did. You're helping me become a better writer by not only pointing out such inconsistencies but also explaining why they're inconsistent.

As for the guy who just said the story was lame... since you're already monosyllabic, I'm not going to pick on you. Retarded people have it bad enough already.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
damn good cum back!

Pinata, your come back comment to "lame" was better than your story!!! not really better but just as good, that "monosyllabic" is just classy as classy can be! Loved the story, it made me hard and gave this 43 yr old the desire to "see" that sexy 18 yr old in your story, which is uncommon for me as i love mature women so that tells you how good the story was/is! Very visual in context! Keep writing mizz lady, do your "thang" and ignore the haters.... archwatcher supports you!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Follow up??

You must absoutely do a follow up story to this! I must know what is to cum next.

pinatapinataover 12 years agoAuthor
Don't worry...

A follow up is in the works, due to popular demand (another person posted a comment requesting it previously, so apparently there are quite a few people who want me to write more). As soon as the story's good enough to post, it'll be up.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Great

This is one hot story! Please write more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

So... let me get this straight... you blame your boob mistake on your form of autism, and then call another person who commented "retarded." Go fuck yourself arsehole!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous