All Comments on 'Roommates and Romance Ch. 01'

by sinnaro13

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Bad Editor

Not a bad concept - but terrible editor.

julrijulriover 12 years ago
Liked it.

Not bad at all. would have liked it to be longer and have more of a plot, but hey this is good for most that will come in here to get off. If that is what you wish to do, go for it. I think though, you have the potential to write a much deeper story than this. I wish you the best of luck in your writing. Hope to see another post from you soon.

thank you.

HistoricalpassionHistoricalpassionover 12 years ago
Ignore Anon

Editing may not ever be perfect. but it's readable and enjoyable and I have to say had me rock hard ;)

Some people are just ridiculous and can't get passed their tiny pet peeves and realize that there is a difference between writing the queens English (grammar) and writing in prose.

Wonderful. keep up the good work.

sinnaro13sinnaro13over 12 years agoAuthor
Thanks

Thanks for the feedback so far everyone. To those who want more, I do plan on continuing this story when I get a chance, so stay tuned. As to the editing, I know it's not perfect. I'll admit I rushed it to get it on here. I will be taking more time on my future entries to make sure that it is better.

iamsuziamsuzover 12 years ago

I liked it, hope you'll write more soon :-)

sinnaro13sinnaro13over 12 years agoAuthor
More soon

To those that want more, you will be getting it soon. Working on a continuation and have many more ideas for stories after that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I like it

I want it buried deep up my ass, all nine or more. Had 12 inches last night.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Good Start

"You like this bitch?" I don't!!! I could do without the disrespect uttered by the 9" dickhead Jock! Maybe Wade can tie him up and return the favor at some point!

zazrix9zazrix9over 5 years ago
I'd want

the big cock stuffed up my ass, sans lube.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

★★★★★ (5)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

👍👍

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous