All Comments on 'Naga Massage Review'

by manyeyedhydra

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Love love Love your stories. I am an avid reader. Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
About Time!

Okay, today is Saturday October 1st and this is the ONLY Halloween story submitted that I liked! Keep up the awesome work!

KolrinKolrinover 12 years ago
I like her!

Please write more about Amanda.

BakedbeankidBakedbeankidover 12 years ago
Brilliant

You are Truely the master of the succubus story, this one was horrifying yet deliciously hot. Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Fucking Brilliant!

I often feel sorry for the poor blokes who meet an unfortunate end at the hands of your lovelies, but... yeah, this cocksucker deserved it. Right from the get go I was cheering for the douchebag to die, preferably horribly.

And you are absolutely right, there are some people the world is absolutely better off without, him and his ilk.

So let us raise our glasses and toast the "good monsters" of the world and wish them good luck and good hunting!

Speaking of Russian Blondes... I used to live in Tokyo, and the mafia there LOVED the Russian girls who'd work the high-end strip clubs, brothels or hostess bars (especially in the Roppongi area). It wasn't uncommon for mobsters or rich business men to have Russian mistresses or girlfriends. Human trafficking & slavery in Russia and Eastern Europe is pretty bad, and the demand for white girls in the East is very high. So sad.

Out of all your stories, I think I find those were the asshole gets his just desserts, or the nice guy finishes first are the best.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Not as much eroticism as other stories, but wonderful still. If only there were a few more monsters in this world to take care of the human monsters :|

Oh well.

Boxlicker101Boxlicker101over 12 years ago
Scary

This was really scary, although not very erotic. Like others, I think the asshole got what he deserved.

I always thought of a punter as a football player or a boater or a gambler. I never heard of it used to mean a john before, until I looked it up after reading this.

beasthunterbeasthunterover 12 years ago
Loved it

Well crafted as usual, good story.

madengineer3madengineer3over 12 years ago
Very, Very Nice!!!!

This is an excellent piece of work. The theme is justice and, like the ancient Greeks, hubris is one of the major sins.

DmitryDmitryover 12 years ago
Welcome Back!!!!!!!

Anything coming from you, is a Big Welcome from me. Loved the ending especially "I still don't like this," she said.

"That's what makes you a good person," Amanda said. "The world needs good people."

Arabella left the room.

"...and monsters," Amanda murmured to herself.

So wickedly brilliant. Oh yeh, have you seen Phil, if yes say hi from me (I miss him dearly).

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Super! Great comeback!

Love Amanda, hope to read more about her exploits! It would be neat to have her hook up with a good guy to forge a permanent relationship and see how that plays out, with children . . . But, in the interim it is good to have Amanda back. She is an interesting character. Thank you!

Mostera1Mostera1over 12 years ago

OH yeah! Love Amanda, she needs some good loving!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
great

just great as usual , still my nr 1 writer! keep it up

andrewlondonandrewlondonover 12 years ago
It's grim up North

"...but better than he'd have expected for a crappy little parlour Oop North."

Goo on, Amanda, fuckin' 'ave 'im!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Hey

Great story, Amanda is one of my favorite characters from your stories. But even still, get phil's ass back out here. we miss that scrawny little guy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
oops!

accidental click on 1 star. i would definitely give it 4

TarotbTarotbover 12 years ago
I didn't think I was going to like this...

And then I loved it!

First of all, I love lamnia/nagas and, after a certain pair of succubi and their unwilling 'master', Amanda is my favourite character of yours.

As I said, I really didn't think I'd like this; Abraham was a cruel pig but as I read on and saw him fall deeper and deeper (literally making his bed before sleep... laying on it) I can honestly say his was some of the best characterisation I've read in a long while, counterpointed perfectly by Amanda's dismissive disdain; I'm not into breath play but "You talk too much... I think I'll take away your breathing privileges for a while." is unbelievably hot.

Both of these added to a story that was darker than your other stories... though I couldn't identify how, perhaps it was the genuine loathing predator and unwitting prey have for each other.

Either way the story telling was excellent, the only thing I didn't like, and it was very minor, was the crush threat, not because it wasn't appropriate - it so plainly was - it just sounded awkward and she wasn't comparing like with like. Being run over is a different kind of crush to, say "squeeze you until your bones splinter".

But that is a tiny imperfection in an otherwise near perfect tale; while I still yearn to see what happens to Phil, Rosa and Verde, if you were to write another story about Amanda I certainly would not complain.

Thank you

searchingforperfectionsearchingforperfectionover 12 years ago
Another well-written story

I really enjoyed this. I'm more about the story than the sex (well, not really or I'd be reading Bronte or something), and I like the macabre humor as well.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Serves him right

The fucking twat had it coming to him. Too bad he died of pleasure.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
5 stars

You know, when I first saw this I thought it would be another tiring transformation story. Then I read it and realized it was amazing. 5 for sure for

great character development and story (btw, I love how all your stories are part of a larger universe). Please make another naga story! You're the only one who can do it well

XamCottonXamCottonover 11 years ago
Lovely story

I really enjoyed it.

jdogjimjdogjimover 11 years ago
Awesome story

As with the rest of your stories this was so well written, but I have to admit that I have become a fan of Amanda and would love to read more about her. Where did she come from, was she born Naga or made, etc.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

need some more stories about Amanda.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Agreed

I'd like some more stories about amanda too. having raed thru all of your work, I kinda built this idea that the therapist and the mob bosss are in almost a shadow war with each other. Both use the succubi to manipulate chess pieces but ones trying to save the world and the others trying to take all he can from it. Whether or not this is qhere the overall arch is heading I'm now hooked. 5/5 can't wait for more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
damn

this whole story was some sage shit. good stuff man keep it up

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Deep

I think Amanda is my favorite of all your characters, and I've read all your stories. I really hope to see more stories featuring her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Note to self:

Be a good person and maybe a monster will give you the succ without killing you and stuff.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
This is fantastic

I know you're usually about things far deeper on the horror side of things, but I really really love your stories with Amanda. She's the kind of wholesome monster I always wanted to grow up to be, but obviously couldn't. I hope that you one day decide to continue this wonderful lady's stories <3

GoldenredDragonGoldenredDragonover 2 years ago

I was starting to consider stopping the read because of how much I despise whatever-his-name-is, and then remembered I hadn’t seen any vore yet (which isn’t something that turns me on, was just curious) and oh my goodness was I pleasantly surprised by the ending. Clap clap.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous