All Comments on 'Mastering Bella'

by xelliebabex

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Good for your first story

melsdadmelsdadover 12 years ago
Great story, loved it, well written.

You held my interest from the start to the finish, you know the meaning of erotica, your words had the desired result.

Keep up the great work, I look forward to reading more.

Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Erotic

This is well-written. Please write another chapter.

jellie_beanjellie_beanabout 11 years ago
Like

I liked it, some obvious typo's and errors made it a little hard to read but the story idea was interesting.

LemonweaseleyeLemonweaseleyeabout 11 years ago
Loved it!

You have a beautiful gift.

xelliebabexxelliebabexabout 11 years agoAuthor
Kisses

Lemonweasel you are so sweet to me :)

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggabout 11 years ago
She's too malleable .Gumby has more spine!

But the series is young. I'll try part 2 tomorrow.

RheamistressRheamistressabout 10 years ago

Just found this story. You have caught my interest. :)

Privates1stClassPrivates1stClassabout 10 years ago
Bella must be torn

She could have filed a sexual harassment complaint, but if her boss was a family friend for a long while, she'd be conflicted. Still, no male boss should subject his employees to this type of treatment.

Still, it's a hot story. No doubt, Bella isn't the first female employee to put up with this type of treatment.

davinedavinealmost 10 years ago
Good but too fast.

You write well. I found the story excited me. I think you took us too quickly to her first spanking. I will continue reading.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Wow

She just forgot all about her longtime boyfriend

MunchDKMunchDKabout 9 years ago
Anonymous below

Yes, I find that completely believable.

Especially from what we hear about Jim in a few chapters, he is not a guy who would give Bella what she needed, and when someone comes by whi provides what you need it is easy to forget about good manners.

MSTarotMSTarotabout 9 years ago
Interesting start

Makes me wonder a lot about her younger years that she's that quick to obey an authority figure. Also her enjoyment of being spanked. Either she was spanked a lot before, by her dad, and missed something in that discipline. Something her boy friend couldn't give. Like I said, interesting.

critique: Only thing I noted was what a few other posted about as well. Length of story. This could have been double this size and remained short and enjoyable. Since this was your first posted story I won't dwell on that too much. You have learned by now that a slow build up adds so very much heat and spice to sexual tension.

All in all, and excellent beginning to what I can see is a long running work. Erotic, well crafted, and teasing in its brevity. Very good job.

MST

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Just awful

Things go along too fast for my liking. Anyway, Bella is too submissive. She is a bad character.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Really?

How does one "squirt unbelievably?"

This is poorly conceived and written, just like the others I've read of yours.

I'll stop here, thank you, and I should learn not to read stories with obviously false ratings.

luedonluedonabout 8 years ago
Dear Anonymous

If you had registered a name I could have personalised my response to your comment. But anyhow:

Stick with Ellie. She is an exceptional author. Don't worry too much about "squirting unbelievably". (Squirting is mostly unbelievable anyhow.)

Just keep going with Bella and everything else Ellie has written. It really is worth it.

L

xelliebabexxelliebabexabout 8 years agoAuthor
So lovely

Aww Leuden how lovely are you. This was the first thing I ever wrote, not just for this sight but ever and i am surprised it had held a rating like this. It's true i have improved but the anonymous poster was not too far from the truth.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Love!

This is the second time I'm reading about Bella and I'm completely in love. Have you thought about trying to publish this story???? Please think about it!

naturalsub_13naturalsub_13about 8 years ago
Newbie

I just started the series. I began with possessing Bella (because it was in the bdsm hall of fame) and realized I was not starting in the proper place. I did read that first chapter though and now I know how Bella and Mel ended. That alone caused me to start from the beginning. I believe I will thorouly enjoy this story and am so happy I found it. This is what I need in this point of my life.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Also a newbie

Am just beginning to read, but am squirming in my seat already! :) Am excited to read your series! Anyway, on to Ch. 02!

mommylovestoreadmommylovestoreadover 6 years ago

Excellent can't wait to see what is in store for Bella next.

PowerFemNYCPowerFemNYCabout 5 years ago
Stirring

Can’t wait to see how Bella is turned to the BSDM side.

Marklynda2Marklynda2over 1 year ago

Amazing what a spanking can do for a relationship. He was primed and ready and she unwittingly gave him an opening and he pounced. Definitely looking forward to reading more. I appreciate your and your Muse's imagination and abilities to bring it to your story. Thank you for sharing your vision and talents.

Marklynda2Marklynda2over 1 year ago

It's always 'nice' when a family friend takes an interest in your child, yeah right. Not much into BDSM but always trying to expand my knowledge base. I look forward to reading more of this story. I appreciate your and your Muse's imagination and abilities to bring it to your story. Thank you for sharing your vision and talents.

ColonelpudColonelpudabout 1 year ago

Great introduction to this author. Interesting story and look forward to continuing the series.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userxelliebabex@xelliebabex
5509 Followers
G'day, Well, 2022 was much of the same. Although it seems Amazon is getting better at shutting down the thieves. I know I should take it as a compliment that my stories are worth stealing, but it's just frigging annoying. I sincerely thank the readers who alert me when they f...

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES