All Comments on 'Pirated Wife'

by Orcaman47

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
She Took All Comers

Good story, short and different.

I'm sure we all think she was working in the bar.

In another story, it would have been interesting to see him grab her and take her home.

Anyway, Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Missing

This type of theme should have tension, emotional impact, and edgieness. Unfortunately none are present.

Orcaman47Orcaman47over 12 years agoAuthor
my story

First of all, thanks for the comments.

This story had a more realistic ending than I originally thought it would. While writing it there were several pirate attacks in the news and it made me realize that the chances of a happy ending to such a situation is pretty remote.

I didn't love the ending, but it seemed more likely.

JonMcmanJonMcmanover 12 years ago
two cocks up for this one

good story if its real its sad but fucking jackworthy none the less.

find the pirate slit his throat in his sleep and take the wife back

or some more stories of the wife being his whore after shes taken off the boat.. that would be a nice erotic follow up.

cheers

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
very sad.

its a good story, but the ending is really sad :( . i can relate to that ending somewhat..my uncle's friend's wife was abducted in south east asia, he tried to find her for 13 years but he never found her. n the government didnt do anything about it. i feel bad for that guy, they were good people. what saddens me was that he wanted closure but he couldnt get it. now hes an alcoholic :(. i may be a sick fuck for reading these kind of stories, but i really dont want that happenin to anybody. i hope this is not real.

ramonbrookramonbrookover 10 years ago
Wow what a bummer of a story!

I thought you were gonna have her rescued! Although probably unrealistic it would be somewhat of a happy ending. The ending is why I gave it a 4 and not a 5. If I wanted a true story I would go on the internet and google human trafficking and find too many stories like this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Interesting!

I also like the stories where the husband manages to save his wife, but this story is closer to the way it probably happens. This makes busting these pirates so important. Yes, I am quite sure they really exist...

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

I'm a sick fuck for reading this, it's a very sad story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Well, too bad he did not find his wife. It would have been better if he had finally found her and nursed her back to life as a loving wife. It may have taken years but the story should have a better ending. Most stories of this genre do not end well but for once we should have a happy ending.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous