All Comments on 'Just One of Many Pt. 02'

by MoonlessNight

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
bigguy323bigguy323over 12 years ago
I assume you know that the US Marshall's service provides Witness Protection.

And the Feds (FBI) would never allow a local officer to be the in person protection for a witness. Further, the uptight FBI (or any Fed agency) would provide at least TWO agents, at least one of which would be female to guard a Female Witness.

Just my 2 cents...

Nice story though, keep it coming...

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

maybe I'm just being picky, but in chapter 1, Chris was 34, now he's 24?

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
a little disconcerting

Firstly, I'm enjoying the story. I'd noticed he lost ten years off his age between chapters, and that him sleeping in the same bed as the girl he was trying to protect on numerous occasions with twenty agents around seems unrealistic, but I'm enjoying it anyway.

What I find really disconcerting, and I can't say it's a mistake, is the author's way of having one character say something, then on the same line the next thing is the other character's reaction. For example, Cat will say something, followed by "Chris smiled."

I find it confusing who is speaking and suggest it would be easier to follow if the reaction of the person not speaking was the start of the next paragraph.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous