All Comments on 'Victoria's Blackmail Ch. 01'

by Ug

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
60andhorny60andhornyover 12 years ago
good

waiting for next chapter

montywingermontywingerover 12 years ago

Loved it,put the slut in her place.

ChrisTor22ChrisTor22over 12 years ago
Great...keep pushing her!!

SO many things a student can do with the right material.... LOL.... looking forward to your next installment... more humiliation, more exposure, more ammunition.... keep it coming!!

vmp1vmp1over 12 years ago
Kneeling

A teacher kneeling before her student never gets old.

jpalsgrjpalsgrover 12 years ago
lots of fun

Let's have lots of fun with Victoria the hottie teach.

mexbearlllmexbearlllover 12 years ago
Good start

waiting for more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

This is brilliant! More please. I am looking forward to her taking down her pantyhose and knickers. (And please keep it as pantyhose, please, as real teachers would wear, not stockings or bare legs.)

LittleprickLittleprickover 12 years ago
More, more, more

Great start. I can wait for chapter 2

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
This is great!

I read the first chapter a few days ago, thought it was brilliant, and came back to re-read it. I am desperate for the next chapter! I am hoping that the guy will make her strip in front of the full class of students. As she is an art teacher, maybe she will be forced to pose naked for life drawing. Or maybe she will give them a test on art history, and for each question a person answers correctly, she will remove an item of clothing. Anyway, if she does strip, I hope it will be long, and slow, with everything she is wearing coming off! (And if she does strip for a life drawing class, please show her undressing, not simply appearing in a robe which she slips off!)

EspressoBolusEspressoBolusover 12 years ago
bs

If she was confident enough to have had the pictures taken in the first place, she would doubtless have been confident enough to nullify the creep.

swedishreader1swedishreader1almost 8 years ago
Agreed with espresso

Bs.

She could just weave him a tale of her brother who is ex army but went off the rails and is now involved with serious organised crime, he loves his little sister above all else and if any of those pictures are distributed the Michael will find himself at the bottom of the nearest ocean and probably with the rest of his family because the brother is dangerous and crazy.

Michael failed this class and learned a valuable lesson about being a fucking scumbag.

chrissy2chrissy2about 5 years ago
blackmail

what a well written and great story

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous