All Comments on 'A Hot Shower'

by lolitasweetie

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
Dream59Dream59over 12 years ago

You have to be kidding.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Not the worst story I've read.

It just wasn't very entertaining I guess.

SmallTitFanSmallTitFanover 12 years ago
No story development

You did nothing to tell us who these characters are, what motivates them, how they have interacted in the past, etc. I understand that this is fiction but it should have some credibility to be entertaining. This lacked anything to make the story believable. You could write a 3 or 4 page story about a girl going to band camp who gets so sexualluy frustrated that, late at night, when the lights are out and the other girls are asleep, she uses her flute as a dildo . . . or you could just write, "one time, at band camp, I stuck a flute in my pussy." Which would be more entertaining? More provocative? More arousing?

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Sorry did nothing for me

Sorry this was like a cold shower for me. A good story needs substance; develop your characters so that the reader can relate to them. Simple errors detract from story; "He kept feeling her pussy. He was so excited to be his daughter's fist. He could feel her muscles tensing.” Now you know and I know that it should be 'first', but in my mind I conjured up the thought of him fisting his virgin step daughter

Don't let this 'dampen' your enthusiasm, keep trying.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

this story sucks

ap2techap2techover 12 years ago
My Fantasy

I liked your story and hope you take the negative comments as constructive. Tighten up the plot and flesh out the characters. This story is a fantasy of mine as I married a woman with two daughters with a host of friends staying many nights and one live-in friend. My wife stayed satisfied because of my fantasies about her daughters and their friends.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
So So

I'm going to liken this to a Kindle single. Not much depth, but it gets the gist of the story out there. I could fall off the fence either way about reading more of the author.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Jerk off

Great short, just enough for those who last seconds

Lol!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Quickie

Short and sweet, really hot! good memories

incestreaderincestreaderover 12 years ago
No Pain?

As a father of daughters and having the honor of their cherries I can tell you that there was pain and blood as I broke the hymen of each one of them. In your story none of the pain or blood was in it and for the girl to have an orgasm after her hymen was busted is very unlikely!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great story!

This had perfect timing for me after reading a few other stories which were too long and not what I was looking for ;though they definitely got me worked up enough) This was the one I needed. I was so close to Cummings and I did just that. I'll also add that sometimes women don't bleed or hurt their first time. I didn't!

Fiamma1991Fiamma1991over 11 years ago
Lots of potential

It needs more. It felt like you were rushing it. I think that this story could be hottttttt with more detail. The plot is there, but there is no character development, and hardly any resistance and not much detail. I hope this helps you in the future!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
:)

Nice quickie

ramonbrookramonbrookover 8 years ago
Unfortunately ....

It was the only time! Will you be putting more chapters out there?

mezmerizedmezmerizedabout 6 years ago
Good build up, & then...

Wham, bam, Thank you Ma'am? No pain reaction to getting slammed, while taking her virginity? No more 'whore' treats for daddy?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous