All Comments on 'My Family Orgy Ch. 03'

by MrCock

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
a good start

Keep it up, this shows promise.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 12 years ago
A hell of a good orgy

The young studs should be able to rut their mothers silly, with being able to recover a lot faster than their dads.

Good read, and I'll be watching for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Fucking wonderful

Oh fuck it just gets better and better you randy sex maniac, but we want more and more of this wonderful sucking fucking insane orgy

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Amazing

Nowthat was a hot story. Can't wait for the next chapter.

36FF_Tiki36FF_Tikiover 11 years ago
so hot

I got this story from the spinner and i am so glad. I have been reading each one in the series and fingering my cunt during each one. I keep myself from coming though. I am letting it build. Your story has me so freaking wet. Great job, can't wait til the next chapter

odiaapuaodiaapuaalmost 9 years ago
keep wright

Excellent story....please write a family orgy between 'my family and my wifes family' mean 'I, my dad mom my sister and my wife and her mom dad and her bro' or 'my family and my sisters family' mean I my wife my son and my sister her husband and her dau' etc...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
how motherfucking spreads

This is such a terrific story, by an author in his early 20s. I bet he was hard when he wrote it--like many of his readers were when they read it--and shot a good healthy load at the, like many of us did, including me! The story shows that with plenty of young guys, the urge to fuck their own mother is so strong that all it takes to become a reality is the example and instigation of a buddy. The protagonist lets his pal Danny in on the great family secret, that he's been fucking his mom on a regular basis. You can almost see Danny getting so hard his young cock's practically busting out of his pants. As often happens, Danny's mother is just as eager as her kid is to get his fat young cock up the same cunt he came out of, up to his hot young balls. It's the best fuck Danny-boy will ever have. How can anything compare with having his cock up inside his own mother, surrounded by layers of warm wet loving mommy-twat, and shooting his mommy a great big twatful of his warm creamy semen. And so another proud grinning young motherfucker is born.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Each Chapter gets better.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous