All Comments on 'How to Grow Old Gracefully...NOT'

by Tara Cox

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
How trite

You can do all of the things you list here and you are still going to grow old. If you cannot learn to do it with grace and poise (none of your suggestions will achieve this), you will end up like so many people: old, full of self-loathing and gripped by a fear of death. Growing old with grace is not a function of mental or physical activity. Rather it is dependent on being realistic, accepting very early that you will grow old, and seeking spiritual enrichment (not necessarily religion). If this is done, aging is a process that once embraces as a part of the natural flow of one's life. It's nothing to fear. It's nothing to be lamented. It just is.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Not to worry

Men! Don't worry about reaching 40. You will get an extra inch! Snag is it's in the middle and bent.

JAUNTYOLDONEJAUNTYOLDONEalmost 9 years ago
Never trust anyone over 30,40 etc,etc,etc

Growing old(er) is just part of living.If you have done it right then one day you look around and realize that you are 40,50 etc.,and it's no big deal,everything just takes a little longer,or if your body rebels and you start getting health issues of the older set then learn to deal with them and keep going or NOT !!!

Remember living well and longer is the Best Revenge.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTara Cox@Tara Cox
2503 Followers
UPDATE: If you are wondering what happened to me, I have not died. I left Lit. Please do NOT comment or complain about unfinished stories. Completed versions of many are available on my website to read for FREE. If you follow the links: http://taracoxwriter.com Twitter: @...

story TAGS