All Comments on 'Girls Night Out'

by tony090909

Sort by:
  • 59 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Waste of time

piece of crap story, do not waste your time reading it, just a gay husbanded jerking off to his wife getting fucked by some asshole.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
I know.

Today we have 4 cuck writers submitting substandard stories and LW is fast becoming a CH(Cuckold husband) category.And none of the writers are talented.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
but I must read it

Despite the warning at the start of the story I must read, I must imagine my cucking, my humiliation, I will read, I will spank, I will comment - I am the wannabe cuck, I will read

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Loved it

Loved it, where's part 2 (more txting next day perhaps) and part 3 (wife returns and tells the story).

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Closet Cluck story by standard sicko author

Maybe all these fool authors are the same asshole using alias for names. Can there really be that many sick authors? I suspect they are victims of too severe potty training as children.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
why why why

why does literotica make a ch section, then the people who like to read this crap can enjoy it. The comments are the only good thing on stories like this, why does the husband who isnt a "real man" always have to be a bitch can't you guys come up with something creative instead of the same old shit

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
why?

because you must read, you cannot help it. no amount of italicized warning text at the start of a story can stop you, no story description can warn you, it draws you in, to read, to spank, to comment, the siren song of the wannabe cuck, luring you, calling to the cuck in you, read, read, read...

mutigermutigerover 12 years ago
Very homoerotic

Did not really get my a lot of people bitch about LW stories told from the husband prospective. Still really do not care but there is definitely something going on in the closet. Not that there is anything wrong with it. It is still better than those fucked up revenge stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great story

Hope there is a sequel

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Why can't some idiots read the disclaimer at the beginning of the story?

Cute story, not much depth. I'm amazed by the negative comments to this story and others like it. If you love rock music and hate rap music would you still listen to rap music and complain about how bad it sounds. You wouldn't unless you secretly love rap and are ashamed of your love of it. Hence, I believe that you love this story line but are embarrassed by your perverted desires. It's like Floridians complaining about the heat and humidity or the Alaskans complaining about the cold. You have a choice but feel compelled not to make the choice that makes you happy. Stop reading these types of stories and you might not get upset.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great story

I love married pussy and Kim was a great fuck. I'll be seeing her again!

Mike

ErotonautErotonautover 12 years ago
Interesting format

Trouble is, soon as she got to the hotel room, there was no way the 'conversation' could continue, which kinda killed it stone dead. Maybe the follow up could take the form of a telephone conversation the following morning?

tony090909tony090909over 12 years agoAuthor
Thanks for the comments

Many thanks for the feedback. When I first wrote this story it did include a second half where Kim came home the following day and described what had happened. However it was really just repeating what the reader had pretty much worked out already and as it increased the word count from 1500 to 4500 I thought it made an interesting change to have a very short story which left a fair bit to the imagination. I did actually think of making it extremely short (just the texts and not much else) but you would have to be an extremely good writer to make that work, so I left it at a length which hopefully gives you just enough information to leave you wanting more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
crap

May you get a STD and AIDS from your skanky, whore, slut wife. CUCKEY

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
wifes 1st time

Enjoyed it but would have loved to here more of what was happing to her. think she should have told him to go out for some action too, as It would have been fair.

So lets have the next part did they do it allnight and is she meeting him again for some more action . Is he white or black or yellow or brown. did he fill her or use a rubber. Want all the details. As a wife who has tryed afew other guys with my mate Ok. Would enjoy the next part

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Stupid Is

as stupid does and writes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Nedd more info

Your story stopped too abruptly, I mean what happened? Did she make him use a condom or did she take him bareback? If he left her full of sperm did she bring you home a creampie? Did you do as a good hubby should, clean her up after her lover finished? Damn man finish the story!

Scarecrow51Scarecrow51over 12 years ago
This stories lead in said

wife sharing not giving her away or cuckolding, so how are we supposed to know what the story is about if we don't at least look through it?

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
how are you supposed to know?

Using your brain if you have one - "Girls Night Out" as the title followed by "I wait at home and my wife texts developments" adds up to cuck story unless you have a severe mental disability.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Ok, some things should remain a fantasy. Now he can have another woman, and their marriage ...... I am sure sh's open to that experience too.

ArmyDewdArmyDewdover 12 years ago

I live 5000 miles away from my fiance, and for the last 6 months if I wanted to have sex with her it was pretty much by proxy. Your story evoked alot of the same emotions i felt when i was waiting on word of her first adventure I wasnt involved in, and I really liked it. Good writing, keep up the good work.

DWornockDWornockover 12 years ago
Kim was uncertain whether to go or not as she's 49

At that point, I stopped reading since she is just an old woman and rated it 1*.

RyeandGingerAyleRyeandGingerAyleover 12 years ago
Wow! Tony, you really riled up the sickos with this one!

Amazing what one very short story (and extremely well done, I might add) can stir up in the psycho-junkies who troll this genre and after jerking off, expiate their guilt with hate comments.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Loved it

Loved the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Typical Pomy's mind excrement.

Badly written and construed. Well deserved 1 star.

o1dirtydogo1dirtydogover 12 years ago
thought

It was a cool concept. By the reactions from the lovers and haters, it could use a sequel. lol

I agree with one reply, the chick was too friggen old. I know older people like to think they are still wanted but I doubt some 49 looks good @ the club getting down like a teenager. I just ignored the age and it worked.

I'm 29 and I'd love to bang out some dudes petite wife, especially if she's only had him her whole love. She'd love a big cock that knew how to make her cum. Being 49, ugh... lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

I liked it. thanks

lovelesspklovelesspkover 12 years ago
JUST WOW

Story is awsum and last text esp makes a great turn, as I did not expect it in this situation of closedown.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Liked the "mysterious" nature of the texting back and forth. Different approach that works!

pshookpshookalmost 12 years ago
nice

I liked it. Thought it had a good build of sexual intensity. Could even imagine thoughts of her being fucked.

ythebadgerythebadgerover 11 years ago
The only thing wrong

and its in many stories on here - is the idea of the wife asking her husband what underwear she should put on. I honestly don't believe that happens in real life.

Other than that, a neat story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

In fact, I do. When my wife going out with her ​​girl friends fur to dance, it's me who decides what to wear under the dress. And it is never panties ...

CuckyJimmyCuckyJimmyover 10 years ago
I agree

I am a little guy with cuckold desires. There is no reason to be selfish with your wife. I would do the same. thanks for writing.

honey_licker1124honey_licker1124over 10 years ago
Great story!

I gave it 5 stars. It could have had more depth though, more details. But we don't get many 49 year old MILFS written about on here.

But I hate having to skip over all the trashy "Anonymous" Naysayers on here. I don't pay any attention to them and neigher should you.

Please make a sequel for Kim's further promiscuity!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
wifes night out

love this account of the nights fun , could of had a few more update texts , but think she needs another night out again .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
needs another night out

good story love all the detail but more updated texts needed

AnnatartywifeAnnatartywifeover 9 years ago
very sexy

Nice and sexy re telling of your experience x Hope you both had fun!

SpratGilfisSpratGilfisalmost 8 years ago
A brilliant little gem

To me this is one of the best erotic stories on the site, certainly the best short short story. I am sorry for those who can't just enjoy it for what it is.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
5*

my wife and I did all that on every of her girls night out before, so I can relate

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Excellent

Who would not enjoy that

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Excellent!!!!

Making it short worked well for me. The last text said it all very well!!!

greylensman02greylensman02about 6 years ago
Love it

This was great because it was so minimal and left so much to the imagination, just like it did for the suffering husband. Excellent.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
OMG Great Story!

Great story that both my wife and I loved. It was a quick, short piece, however, it contained all the right elements - even an element of suspense - and was very erotic. Years ago, I gave my wife permission to fuck someone else if she wanted to. It took her 10 years but, she finally did and loved it. Since then, she fucks someone new about once every five years. This pace suits us well and is very exciting. Again, this was a wonderful story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
not enough

I am not into cuck stuff but do look for sexy erotic stories. This lacked a lot. Not enough texting about what is going on. Can I dance, He touched me, going upstairs, I was fucked. The end.

Needed a lot more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Awesome!!!

Jb0664Jb0664about 2 years ago

I enjoy reading your stories, and though I liked this one, it doesn't quite measure up to many of the others. Maybe it was your intent to leave out the actual details from Kim's perspective and only have the husband's imagination, but it left me wanting the details from Kim. Still a good story and I gave it 4 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Loved it. More emotional perspective would have been nice.

lc69hunterlc69hunterabout 2 years ago

Fuck yes. Consensual. Love the way it happened

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Love getting texts like this from my wife she is 26 pretty flat chested so never wears bras and either thongs or nothing when she goes out. I love her texts about guys touching her and discovering she has no panties on and her smooth pussie. She loves teasing and its hot when she texts will i let him finger me or he wants to fuck me is it ok. Often she will take pics and its so erotic to see her holding a guys cock or licking it. She knows i love it and has sent me pics and vids of her being fucked which i love. Her friend kim who i have had the pleasure of fucking has videod her getting fucked and sent it to me telling me how much she is enjoying the guys cock also teasing me.

ErotFanErotFanalmost 2 years ago

I often wonder with authors that pen abrupt and incomplete stories if it is because they cannot or will not deal with the future consequences for the main characters. As usual, the story leaves many questions for LW fans.

Consensual cuckolding is not my kind of story, so I didn't score it.

QuantockQuantockalmost 2 years ago

Another great story invoking memories of a night out my late wife had, I still look back at her texts that night. Seeing the glow around her the next morning, nothing needed to be said.

Randyguy1565Randyguy1565over 1 year ago

Loved it. Left enough to the imagination, but got you to the right place!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Part 2 please.

Seemore51Seemore51about 1 year ago

Need a part 2 asap

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

My neighbor's son just returned from college for the summer break. I have gone by to see him several times after my husband goes to work and his parents have left him. I have begun to leave my bra and now even my panties at my house when I go to see him. I have a particularly transparent sundress I have worn while visiting. I flirt shamelessly with him. I am sure I have made it clear that I am open to him fucking me. Maybe today.

lc69hunterlc69hunter9 months ago

Love the communication between the two. That is what makes this a good and sexy erotic thing.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I don't care for stories dealing with a husband who willingly is cuckolded. I prefer stories where the husband doesn't know his wife is making herself available for fucking. That fits my own circumstances far better

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

EXCERPT FROM THE STORY.

Quote:

I was enjoying helping her pack and the idea of my lovely wife going out in a smart dress and with her best underwear on was distinctly arousing. After we had been married for several years I had rather hesitantly confided in her that I did sometimes fantasize about her having sex with other men.

End quote.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usertony090909@tony090909
1518 Followers
Happily married - fortunately my wife shares my enthusiasm for fantasies and role playing. Her main fantasy is to be taken very forcefully at work - it's done by a work colleague who pushes her against a filing cabinet pulls her knickers to one side and fucks her. She says s...