All Comments on 'Livi's New Leash Ch. 01'

by odgreen

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great start!

This is a great start for your first story. I can't wait for more. And if you get negative feedback about the story or you being sexist and/or racist, ignore it. I'm a black professor and mother and I love it!

Nitro70652Nitro70652over 12 years ago
hard to believe.....

As I say, it's hard to believe.... that this is your first story. It is written very well, painting very clear images of what you want us to see. I can't wait for more chapters as a new pet is introduced to a world she probably never knew existed.

5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

fantastic start to your writing please carry on as i really enjoyed the theme and your imagery x

odgreenodgreenover 12 years agoAuthor
Thank you!

Thank you all for your kind comments! I've received wonderful email feedback as well. Stay tuned for Part 2 (just submitted). It gets jucier, and I hope you do too. ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great story!

Great first effort. Enjoyed it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Not fond of some of the terms

You can humiliate and degrade without such terms as "nigger."

Domination is one thing, but racism is completely another.

That being said I won't read further.

You wanted a fetish type story where the women are back to being barefoot and pregnant, almost a Gorean fictional lifestyle, where their only thoughts are to serve the men. Race (color) did not have to come into the mix.

bandogirl09bandogirl09over 4 years ago
Yummm

That was absolutely AMAZING!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous