All Comments on 'My Susie'

by Litelania

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

More more more loved it

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
a little polishing needed, but good start....

One needs to proofread one's work and not just rely on a spell check.... "shot" is spelled correctly, but should have been "shut".... however not so many errors as to detract from the story...

Now will be the hard part....Chapter Two.... now that she is owned, actually came during her virginity-taking rape, and didn't run to the police to ruin his career, let's see what FUN her new Master can have with her!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
A few slips, but

a most deliciously arousing story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

wouldn't let me vote...5 stars... very hot. definitely need more chapters, I'll be waiting for the next chapter in this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Loved it!!

Liked that your character cared, but at the same time kept control.

Made it enjoyable for the erotic, but not despondent reader.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Sick...

I'm usually into dominance and professor-student relationships, but was a little to sadistic and rapey. Totally not arousing or amusing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Sick?

To the person who calls this story sick, did you not look at the category this is in?

Nonconsent is the nice way of saying rape. Why don't you pay attention in the first place instead of getting all wigged out and saying you didnt like the rape element. Go read in a different category then.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Amazing!

I'll be eagerly awaiting the next one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I want more

I want to read more of this story

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Eww!!

REALLY, REALLY creepy! Never gonna look @ my teachers/ professors the same way. Didn't like this story. Please, choose a different profession.

Umbra_EllaUmbra_Ellaover 10 years ago
Good to be Bad

Yes. I have had this sort of fantasy quite recently - from Susie's pov. Delicious!

Leigh_BarrowsLeigh_Barrowsover 10 years ago
Good girl

You can call me whatever you want during sex but if you end it with good girl I'm yours. Great story, the only thing that would have made it better if he gagged her with her panties. That's always the icing on the cake !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

I thought it was hot!!! My professor is so hot and early in his 30s. I think about it all the time, but last night I finally had his thick cock in me. I can't wait till next time!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

My college professor has blue eyes, brown hair, and chiseled jaw. School just ended that time and he lives near our beach house so we always see each other in the beach. Needless to say, I see his imprint through his black Speedo and it was the biggest dick I've ever seen. I seduce him every time we meet and we fucked each other by the seaside. That whole summer, we fucked bareback and he got me pregnant. I'm currently pregnant with our second son.... Great story by the way (:

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Its missing something

I get he wanted her but if she was already sorta submissive why not a darker approach hittin her was cool n all but dude im totally against hittin her but he could have one single time to knock her out then stuffed her in a car drove off n boom instant adventure of cruel fun but all n all great read

2p1k32p1k3over 7 years ago
Expanding Into A Sequel

Thank you for sharing your time and Force; May you ask the Goddess to eternally alight your path.

Hopefully the author reads this five years after the story's submission. I think this story deserves to be continued but by crossing into other genres.

Evolving the professor's infatuation into actual love, instead of obsession, would be interesting. Susie's psyche would heal itself and mirror the professor by reciprocating that falling in love. She already adored and admired him before the incident, and it would be easy for his psyche to heal by growing what was already mentioned into reciprocate her adoration and admiration.

The second could push Susie to confide in her best friend or mother, by the incident leaving her in the family way. Though she 'reimagines' the tryst as being consensual. The professor's own changes as well, will probably go along with that.

In a third story, the confidant or Susie Senior, could confront the Professor for 'violating' {as an older male} her friend/daughter. Branching some science fiction element into it. Maybe Susie helps the Professor create a mind-control/aphrodisiac that helps him 'capture' a well known superheroine such as Supergirl or Wonder Woman?

A fourth... well you get the idea of my suggestion, I hope. :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Non sense at all.

AspieGirl88AspieGirl88about 2 years ago

God, not even a pity lick/spit before forcibly penetrating her ... & she was a virgin to boot!! Even masters of BDSM use some kind of lubricant to avoid tearing/perforation of the uterus, because going in there bone dry isn’t quite so comfortable or easy for them either (& even they usually keep virginity sacred enough to not make the first time traumatic)! That poor, innocent, barely-legal virgin girl getting brutally raped at school by some perv who thinks less of her than a piece of trash. I know this is just a story, but as a victim of being harassed & even molested in my younger years, this made me feel sad for the innocent virgin girl, whose first time turned out to be the very opposite of love & heartfelt passion freely shared between two people. πŸ’”

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous