All Comments on 'My Sister Eva Started It All'

by dezurtdawg

Sort by:
  • 415 Comments
mcbtwsmcbtwsover 12 years ago
Normally

I like your stories, but this one was just another huge dick, brainless sister and utter bullshit narrative!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Oh who cares what others think

I think it's good sure it was totally unrealistic but who cares its made so the reader has to get some relief.or the will exploded

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
sir, thanks for your stories they're great

top three incest writer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
VERY Hot

Fantastic story, one of the best I have ever read on this site. It had everything. I'll br reading more of your stories, but this will be hard to top

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Dreaming

this kinda sounded more like a teenage boy's fantasy, a dream, i didn't really believe it but it's such a good story, don't get me wrong :) <3

KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!!!!!

carsmike111carsmike111over 12 years ago
good stuff

good job good read from start to finish

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
one of the best

I stayed hard the whole story ...Incredible

Pollywog030Pollywog030over 12 years ago
Fantastic story

WOW!! Great story, I was totally into it the whole way through. I couldn't put my iPad down I had to keep reading. Please keep up the good work.

Polly :-)

texaswaldo60texaswaldo60over 12 years ago
damn

one hot story you are great at keeping the action going when is the next chapter cumming

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
didn't finish it......felt punkd'

You know something D, as soon as I read your first story on literotica, I KNEW I shouldn't indulge anymore. I'm not surprised with the content here; just thought I should give it (& you) another chance, & boy was I sorry.

I agree with the poster. This is one Frigging teen boy fantasy. WTF??

Please stop posting....You totally suck! All your stories SUCKD!!

Leave. Don't come back.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Fuck him

Of course that dude posted anonymously. Pussy. I just don't have an account. This story is great and you NEED to do a couple more chapters, not just one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Enjoyed the story.

You must be in my age bracket to use a "Tales of Wells Fargo" reference.

Too bad we don't know what happened November 2 through January 2 of the next year. Did they live happily ever after?

BrockstudBrockstudover 12 years ago
To anonymous

Hey pussy, how about you write something or at least have the balls to post under an account name.

I liked the story, perhaps a tad OTT but it's a fantasy and it was a good read no matter what.

dezurtdawgdezurtdawgover 12 years agoAuthor
To "mcbtws" re: Normally

I appreciate the comment, but hey,you've been on here nearly two years and still haven't posted a story yet. How can a writer learn how to NOT write an "utter bullshit narrative" if you don't show me how! Just a thought.

To those of you anonymous ones who get pissed when the writer comments back - get a life! By the way, I'll be busy responding so control your urges to bitch about each of them. Thanks.

dezurtdawg

dezurtdawgdezurtdawgover 12 years agoAuthor
To "texaswaldo60 " re: Damn

Glad you liked it! Since I posted this as an entry to the Halloween contest I am not allowed to have another chapter. That will not prevent me from continuing it with another slightly different title. I'm just trying to work the title so it follows in order on my author's page. And yes, it will be 'action packed' as others have called my stuff.

dezurtdawg

dezurtdawgdezurtdawgover 12 years agoAuthor
To anonymous who " felt punkd' "

It is obvious that you just don't like my stories. I have no problem with that! There are several writers on this site whose stories I despise. The difference is, I just won't read them anymore, but I see no reason to comment about how I detest them. What is the point?

So next time you see my name as the author please just skip right over the tale. How about it, do we have a deal?

dezurtdawg

CWR2014CWR2014over 12 years ago
Great Story

Just like your other stories, this one was interesting and fun to read. Hope you write many more in the future because I am always watching when you submit one. Thanks alot for your time and effort.

dezurtdawgdezurtdawgover 12 years agoAuthor
To "Brockstud " and the anonymous just before him

Of course my stories are a bit OTT! As you say, they are fantasies and are thus allowed to go where ever I chose to send them. Not much into 2-1/2 inch dicks pumping(?)into 400 pound BBWs. I also only write fiction where the sky is the limit. My life is my life and shall never be written about here. Glad you liked it.

As to the other comment about my use of 'a "Tales of Wells Fargo" reference.' I have no idea what you are referencing so I will have to re-read it to figure it out. As far as the next couple of months for them, just hang on to your horses... it's coming.

dezurtdawg

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
A true Master of Art

I loved your story. I just had surgury yesterday, and this story brought me to pure ecstasy. I wish you the best of luck on winning the Halloween contest. But I really hope you continue with another chapter, even if its with another title. Maybe the next one should involve a 4some, with mom, Amber, Evie and her brother. Maybe the mom and her daughter would taste eachother. Overall, a true master of erotic literature. I applause you.

oldwayneoldwayneover 12 years ago
I loved it dawg!

Definitely a Five Star effort!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great job!

I really enjoyed the story. Well written and well paced. Look forward to many more stories from you.

WistfulSeniorWistfulSeniorover 12 years ago

This one definitely calls for a followup chapter. Very enjoyable read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Oh yeah!

Great story. You made me hornier than a 7 peckered billy goat! I hope you continue and get Evie, Amber and Robin involved in a foursome say at a secluded cabin somewhere. Keep up :-) the good writing.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 12 years ago
And now there are three.

The young stud is going to be a very busy man, now that he has three women wanting his cock.

I like the thought that all three of the women are BI, and that will give two of the women something to do, while Dale fucks the other of them.

A great story with a happy ending. Or is there more yet to come?

I hope so!

Thanks for the great read.

Dream59Dream59over 12 years ago
Absolutely wonderful

This is a great story. You combined story and smoking hot sex better than all but a few. It seems that most of the time it is either story or sex but not both. 5* and I will read others that you have written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Knock them all up!

Is Robin still fertile? Knock Evie and Amber up in the meantime! Have incest babies!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
DELUSIONAL

To each is own, I suppose.

Over exaggeration is possibly stimulating for those hoping to actually have a first experience at some future date.

I prefer stories more related to reality.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Really ??

Honestly, All The Sex Scene Was Good ... U Went Into Details ..Nice ... But U Pushed It Way 2 Much .... Only The First Page Feels Realistic ... As Soon As U Go Into The Second Page It Feels Like I've Just Entered Som1's Never To Be True Stupid Fantasy ...... I Mean C'mon ....

But Still Good One Buddy ... Try Keeping It A Lil Real Next Time :)

3.5* out 5

hornacekhornacekover 12 years ago
didn't waste my time

I stopped reading after "nstead I now sport a solid eight inches that is as big around as my wrist! (If I measured it down the underside to my balls it is nearly 11 ½" but that is probably cheating to measure it like that.)" Have you ever seen a wrist before?

rosspalrosspalover 12 years ago
?????!

I don't know what that guy was talking about. I loved the whole story. Nice work. Who gives a shit about misspelled words. Geez!

ValygrlValygrlover 12 years ago
just further proof.

this is just further proof of why you are one of my favorite writers on literotica. Such a hot story that I nearly passed out in the middle and finished reading it when I came to.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
from "felt punkd".....again

No D, we do not have a "deal".

I comment to get the writer to put out better stuff. This is why I comment & why I'm not going anywhere.

Its ok you feel comfortable with what you write & from some the comments you've got fans who are into that sort of thing, but a word of advice:

Read ALWAYSWANTEDTO, RGJOHN, TURNIPHEAD, RAWDOGPRO, MUSED, SCOURIES (early stuff), etc.....world famous Literotica authors, then you'll see what I mean about better stuff.

Sorry D, but your stories still !SUCK! and require a re-boot.

-ALAIN

KatBalluKatBalluover 12 years ago
Loved the fantasy

I love to read the stories that take me away from reality.

If you want reality, watch the news or read the news paper. This is fiction.

Good job!! Nice revenge story.

dezurtdawgdezurtdawgover 12 years agoAuthor
To "-ALAIN " AKA Anonymous punked

I am amazed at how powerful your requirement to read only porn perfection is! Granted the six authors you mention are among the best and yes I HAVE read many of their stories. But they write in their style and I write in mine. That does not mean that my stories "!SUCK!" as you so kindly state. There are currently 54137 members here who have submitted at least one story which must really be tough on you since most of them obviously fall well short of your pick of 6.

You say you want to "get the writer to put out better stuff" yet all you can say is it was a waste of your time and that my story "Suckd" (you left out the 'e'). So unless any author you comment on this way is a mind reader, you are not achieving your stated goal. Such a sad waste of time!

I am curious about one thing though ... how did you manage to post two (2) anonymous comments? I believe this site only allows you to do one unless you trick the system by using different computers. Just wondering.

Keep reading, if you so choose, but why waste your time with another comment just to rant about how the story 'Suckd' and you didn't finish reading it.

P. S. Thanks to all the other readers for their comments - good or bad - and their votes - also good or bad although I prefer higher ones.

And to -ALAIN, I prefer only one vote from you and remember, I have the right to remove your - or any other - comments if I so choose. If you have read much of my stuff you know that I have seldom done that as I feel most comments should remain as posted. Like yours.

dezurtdawg

RockyStoneRockyStoneover 12 years ago
Interesting Story

Well now Evie is such a naughty girl. The story is a very ego stroking thing. Not a horrible thing as fiction goes. Being a sexual deity at times is a good thing at times. I nearly stopped reading early on, but I decided to stick it out. I had to see where the author was headed. I enjoy a good fantasy and there was no woman left unsatisfied, so it worked out. So scold an author or commend the author; that depends on how reality invades life. You didn't write the story how I like it! OK then, ummm yeah imagine that. The story was written, I would def nail Eva just to show her up and Amber was icing on the cake. Mom, well she needed a lil somethin, somethin and sonny-boy was the scratch for the itch. Ya'll get over it, it's friggin fiction.

RS

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Amazing

Great story! The details show when reading it all. As for the critic who hates your writing so much, it shows just how stupid some people are. Leaving BS comments and hiding behind a anonymous "guest" name. Very pathetic!!!

greatongue66greatongue66over 12 years ago
HOT Story!

I totally enjoyed this story, and can't wait to see what happens when Mom talks to Eva!

scouriesscouriesover 12 years ago
Thanks for entering the Halloween conteest!

It's really great to see some of LITEROTICA'S best authors submitting stories to contests again.

For a while there the only stories the contests were getting were 750 stories from the SURVIVOR authors and in categories like non erotic and non human!

Meanwhile the reading public wanted good, hard hitting erotica. Which you're helping to provide. Thanks...

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Interesting/Amazing Fantasy

Your style of writing did not bother me at all. The "revenge (Evie), Love/lust(Amber), Sex God(Dale), and mature-desire(Robin)" elements made the story... "versatile" in a way and kept me wanting to read more. Keep writing and I'll keep reading! Great story overall!

justme601000justme601000over 12 years ago
Eva started it...

.....but YOU have to CONTINUE IT...PLEASE!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great

Hope you will write another chapter to this story. It was great, Only wish I was one of the girls getting fucked so good.(Had to use my vibrator while reading)

Thanks,

Jill NZ

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Story belongs in fantasy

Good writer but almost laughingly sophmoric fantasy.

dezurtdawgdezurtdawgover 12 years agoAuthor
Re: Fantasy per 'anonymous'

Perhaps one of us doesn't grasp the idea of 'fiction', but unless the author states that he/she is writing a TRUE story, then EVERYTHING on this site is fantasy! But hey, at least you thought it was good, and that's all I'm after!

dezurtdawg

DannyBoy2kDannyBoy2kover 12 years ago
Well, others have said it, but...

you REALLY need to continue this one! I want to hear more about the family stud, and his adventures in the family! :D

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
nice

continue

toolman4243toolman4243over 12 years ago
More, More, More!!!!!!!

This really needs at least a sequel.

Cashman26Cashman26over 12 years ago
Great Story

This was a great story lived it and need more, I know it was a one shot Halloween story but hay if you every think to add more about Dale, his sister, her friend, and there mom Robin. It is great and I hope you do more with them even if it's just Dale, his sister, and there mom. Thanks

WyldnightWyldnightover 12 years ago

You've done a wonderful job with this story. The only problem I have with it is that I'm not sure a person can come that many times in a row before passing out (or possibly worse ;)). I can't say for certain, but the number of times Evie came certainly seems impossible to me. Even so, I've yet to be able to finish this story. It's that damn good. lol I'll leave you to wonder just WHY I haven't been able to finish it yet. ;) I look forward to finishing this one and reading more submissions from you. Keep up the good work. I really hope you win the contest.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Good I am expecting the next part

biggeorgewncbiggeorgewncover 12 years ago
A Great Halloween Contest Story

I have really enjoyed this story... I am curious to see what will transpire with Dale and his three loving lovely women

Eva, Amber & Robin... I'm also interested to see this story continue with its current plot... Thanks for a great read so far...

MysticMoon69MysticMoon69over 12 years ago
LOVED IT!!!

I'm not much into the Incest/Taboo type stories but yours sure did grab my attention. I loved this story and can't wait to read more. It took me a long time to get through this story. It was HOT!!! Really looking forward to more. Keep up the great work.

dezurtdawgdezurtdawgover 12 years agoAuthor
To: Wyldnight, biggeorgewnc, et al

First; can a guy cum that much? Don't know, the most times I personally have in one session with the little woman is seven. Not bragging, just the truth. Took several hours of great fun when neither of us had to worry about the next day! Don't know how many times she made it (women cum in so many different ways) but she was quite satisfied. Not a teenager so could NOT get it up the next day;-(

Second; probably will have a new story coming up in a month or so (life keeps getting in the way of writing) that ties into this one. The title will give it away but it won't be posted as part of a series.

dezurtdawg

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Horse shit

I started to read this story but quit at the first mention of an 11 1/2 " dick. It might have been a good story or maybe not but I do know that reality was definitely out of the window.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
the writer's teen fantasy

Sorry but this was nothing but a load of crap where the writer puts down his fantasy. Personally I'd rather read a good story with plenty of sex in it than a ton of "ooh, harder, faster ooo I'm cummiiiiing" that basically has a story that, without the sex, would be about 2 paragraphs.

First warning sign of it just being a teen fantasy is that it's written in first person.

You DO know that there's a difference between a story being made up (fiction) and it being fantasy right ?

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
cowards

The previous Anonymous comentators are cowards that strike out at people to make themselves feel better, as apparantly am I, but they wont stick around to see thier effect on the writers writing style ( if any change is affected). I, like a previous comment noted, don't accually have an account here. Nor could i as it is expected that to have an account you will write. I am aware of my limitations, and they are many, but i know that if i wrote anything at all it would be FANTASY, FICTION or SCIFI. not 'real life' as mr' 11 1/2 inch is impossible' suggests. Your story was entertaining and i would love to read a sequel, despite what the plebian detractors demand. Keep on Writing, you spin a good yarn.

contact me through my email if you are insulted by my honesty, COWARDS.

buddamacca@hotmail.com

come get me, MmmWah!

sooriressooriresabout 12 years ago
Very good

This story is great and I liked it....okay so it is fantasy but it is written in such a style that it is plausible...I do love the power play between Dale and his sister, Eve, as that happens often in families.

I am unsure whether the negative comments on your story is due to jealousy or other personal issues at stake...

My comment: keep on writing for sure.

brian215brian215about 12 years ago

unbelievable to say the least but kept me thoroughly entertained. it was like an action flick, no need to think, just sit back and enjoy. well done.

ES003ES003about 12 years ago
Great Read

It needs to have a sequel with Robin and Evie with him.

redskinsfan6969redskinsfan6969about 12 years ago
GREAT STORY

would love to read what happens between Robin, Evie, Amber, and Dale

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Mad

At this point im mad that there isn"t another ine yet I check every other day and im going crazy

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Dude please

Make a 2nd one even a 3rd this is so fucking amazing

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
2nd part

{ the sister eva continues it all } is the 2nd part of this story, came out on 11/21/11

Jasper_WhitlockJasper_Whitlockabout 12 years ago
That Was--

The best fantasy EVER. Seriously. Three hot girls in 24 hrs? His sis, mom, and sis' best friend? I wouldn't mind takin' a crack at all three of them either! Haha. But man, my girl knows how they feel. Generally it takes me at LEAST an hour to cum and that's just the first time. Normally it takes 2-3 hrs though, and the only one who can keep up with me is her because it takes her just as long the first time.

I'd love to go down the line starting with Amber and then Eva, then Robin. Make a sandwich out of it! Now on to the next part.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Are you 13?

This is just an adolescent, incestuous, completely impossible fantasy. Nothing more. Proof? A spiderman mask with a mouth hole? Puh-leese.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Vaginal Contamination

I'm concerned in a lot of these stories about the tongue switching back and forth between the anus and vagina with no cleaning at any time. Can be very dangerous to the vaginal tract and beyond. Did however enjoy the story especially when he told his sister that he would see her at home.

SilmarillionSilmarillionalmost 12 years ago
A boys fantasy come true.

Good story although a bit far fetched. Well written, good development of plot and line, and excellent little twist with the mother thrown in.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
LMFAO

Great story And i WAS laughing out loud when i read the part when he let his sister know who he was!!

SaucebladeSaucebladeover 11 years ago
All things considered, thanks

This isn't at all the kind of reading I usually enjoy, but that said I still kinda liked it. Sure it's OTT, but it doesn't pretend that it isn't, any reader can realize it's OTT within the first 3 paragraphs and after, no one is forcing you to read it.

Largely I don't understand the community's, and moreso the anonymous' community's ire for smut. If you don't like it, don't read it. I've had some people tell me my stories are pretentious drivel, well um fair enough lol...but uh you know then just don't read them :)

I think that any story offered up needs at the very least to taken with an open mind and just read or, not read. The ire, probably isn't overly necessary. Especially if yer anonymous.

Keep writing.

AllthatiwantAllthatiwantover 11 years ago
Thank you

Fantabulous story

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Well...

this feels like the Indiana Jones: Legend of the Crystal Skull of smut. If you're going to go over the top you might as well go all out. Needless to say I enjoyed it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Keep up this great writing style of yours!

This is the first time I have read any of your writings and it WILL NOT BE THE LAST!

You build the scene well and without a lot of slang that other writers seem to need. You also carry the theme well throughout the story and stay in proper context.

WELL DONE!!!

KojoteKojoteover 11 years ago
This story is really crazy!

It's a marathon, isn't it?

I’d have liked It just a bit more if Dale wouldn’t have been superman. But it was a really fun read. ‘Exaggerated’ doesn’t even start to describe it.

Thank you for that fun! ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Mujhi

Machikni mujhi randi ko ban......its fantastic......i loved it a lot.......randi mujhi lado jasto lekhchhas mujhi..............Keep writing man.............

joemac77792064joemac77792064over 11 years ago
You?

If this is a description of your "abilities", you are a much better man than I. Thanks for a great morning of reading as well as a great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Crazy enough

I had this same experience, Step sister is 4 yrs older, but everything else happened...

I have good genetics and I've always worked my core/play soccer...

That's just crazy how u put my experience into this story... like u knew me!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
7 1/2

Gigitygoooooooo

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
lado kha ,ma neepaeli hu

machikne muji

it was really fucking great

lado kha ,muji tero kathaa.

maile yo lekhe ko bez ,upper anomolous wrote in same language

@anomolous ,sathi ,malae add gara hai 5kype-fbbots is userrnamm

loved your comment

can;t stop laughing

But really story was fantastic

i hope i was up ,My cock inch is 7 inch ,I hope i had sis like u descriipted

it was fantastic

I loved your story,you have given me a challenge "i wil make more bbigger dicck than yours bez it is loved by girlz"

thanks

well writenaccc

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Lado Kha

Hii again

as a black haatter

i have found her real picture

https://fbcdn-sphotos-b-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/23770_101210273255241_2878382_n.jpg

ya see is really hot

i have her fb profile too :D

cheers

Contact writer-plz identify if that is pic

i am 99% sure

too add me at masush2 at g.mail

a__dubleva__dublevabout 11 years ago
Nice

Ok I'm 7 1/2 in. fully so I'm close

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
great story

loved it dude... i dont give a damn what all the negative comments say.. and i read them... you have your own style of writing and it is really quite intriguing for a lustful fantasy story it was really quite amazing.... AND TO ~ALAIN~ GET A LIFE AND REALIZE JUST BECAUSE YOUR A LIMP DICKED PERFECTIONIST DOESNT MEAN WE ALL HAVE TO BE JUST LIKE YOU.... GOD I WOULD FUCKING SHOOT MYSELF IF I WAS LIKE THAT PRICK.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

It would be wonderful if could continue this great story. You're my favorite writer. Please continue.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
hot

HOT, HOT, HOT.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
bla bla bla

What a man who can give multiple orgasms and has a neverending supply of cum gets a bit boring after you have read a few of your stories

Slithy2013Slithy2013almost 11 years ago
Oh really?

How about joining the real world, unless you are John Holmes secret love child, there is no way this is believable. This is the literary equivalent of those shit rap stars who would have you believe that they have an 18" dick & can service 200 ho's every night. Please stop insulting our intelligence, hence the 2 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
got to page 2

The 'endless cum & hardon machine' is a bit much - let them take a well deserved break lol. Nevertheless a 5 star made me burst 2nd page story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
You egotistical bastard

The most unrealistic story I've ever read. One.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Just plain silly

Sorry, but it didn't do it for me

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Stories

I m sorry for the rest of you poor slobs. I thought the idea of this site was to write STORIES, not what YOU call believable. I loved it as erotic entertainment. Are you people like those who actually believe Star Trek, or do you enjoy it as entertainment. I think it was a great story and I hope you keep writing. I am a member but something has happened to my password. So I am writing as Anonymous. But My user name is "Old Man".

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Why the complex?

Why so many writers here have - "I have a small DICK, and to make up for that, I'm fantasizing a BAMBOO between my legs" complex?!!!

MetalHound24MetalHound24almost 11 years ago
not for me

this story was good at first but went too far and the ending was kind of dull. IF this was one of your firsts keep trying you show promise if not seriously consider shortening your stories or add more foreplay and/or seduction

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Best ever

Make more

rancoorrancooralmost 11 years ago

'Nihil nove sub sole'. - As they say: 'shit always loves shit'

One more typical, and childish tiny pervert

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
almost incredible

This story was SSOOOOO HOT! I came so hard off of it. The part with the mom,though,quickly disinterested me. Still great though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

This story is too long...the part with the mom was boring...and its all too unrealistic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Awesome

this was sexy story! when Amber and Evie were cuming, i got turned on!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Very nice

Kinda disappointed Dale didn't get to visit with every other girl on campus but perhaps next chapter, huh?

Scale

unicorn64unicorn64over 10 years ago

Wow, where is Dale. I need him. Great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
...I'm gonna shoot some spidey silk uP into that...

Awesome and very enjoyable story! Ignore the loser below who said the story was 'too long', I hate assholes like those that jack off over some betty boop cartoons and then call it a 'novel'... damned whiny pre-mature ejaculators!

As with one or two other comments, the mother did nothing for me; but then I don't have a mother fetish, just sister/daughter (which is funny b/c I don't have either! lol)

dixiedoggdixiedoggover 10 years ago
great fucking story

Loved this story kinda reminds me of me lol.....except the incest part.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
WOW!

So fucking good!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous