All Comments on 'Joey's Healing'

by sexy_mama_09

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Terrible grammar

Please get an editor, or learn English yourself. I didn't read past paragraph five.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
.

Stepping off the plain? Which plain? The Kansas or Nebraska plains?

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
bad

you say in your bio that you write for those that like good stories SO WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO WRITE A GOOD STORY THEY ALL NEED TO BE REWRITTEN AND RUN THROUGH A GOOD EDITOR. SHOW SOME PRIDE IN YOUR WORK AND A WHOLE LOT OF RESPECT FOR THE READERS AND ALWAYS USE A GOOD EDITOR BEFORE POSTING. stop bashing anonymous commentors not everyone has a personal computer some use a public one or one at work and face being banned or fired if they join a site like this. don't like anonymous comments either stop writing or put your money where your mouth is and buy everyone a comuter and pay the internet bill.

manimal51manimal51over 12 years ago
AW, GIVE IT A REST PEOPLE!

I read the story all the way through and did not think it was as bad as you guys are making it out to be. Could he have used better proofreading and grammer? Hell yes. But still, there are a lot of authors on this site that could be said of.

So my advice to him is to avail himself of one of the members who have volunteered to be editors and my advice to you guys is to stop taking it so personally. If you don't like his style then don't read him. It is as simple as that.

sexy_mama_09sexy_mama_09over 12 years agoAuthor
Fuck you!!

Go to hell, you don't like my stories, fuck yourself! I have alot of people tell me they love my stories, so I don't need you anonymous piece of shits to read em!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
cousins rock ..

... your world. I've been involved with one of mine for more than 50 years, and her daughter as well, although only for the the last 35 years.We have some awesome times together. Nothin' like it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
you go to HELL sexy_mama_09

the only readers that would like a piece of crap like this are paid for their reviews, underage virgins or prison lifers. delete and rewrite it PROPERLY.

chytownchytownover 3 years ago
Thanks***

For the read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great story! You are a very creative writer. keep up the great work. Punctuation and spelling errors are NOT an issue, I'm not grading your work. I'm enjoying it!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous