All Comments on 'Fascination'

by cactusjuggler

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
sad

honestly, this story just made me sad. sex should be passionate, hard, fun and uplifting not humiliating or degrading (unless all participants enjoy that) especially if forced or manipulated. i wouldn't even consider this story gay or bisexual. if ted had wanted the end result from the beginning then it could have been hot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Well Done

Its been a long time since I've read a cactus juggler story and they never disappoint. One of the best authors I have ever read and the best story of the year. Well done!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Cut your losses, ma'am

"He . . . he's fixated on having anal sex. He has been since we got together. It's not something I want to do. And it's gotten worse. Now he's threatening to call off the wedding if I won't let him."

That's usually a wrong move. Women tend to drop men with this blatant "only want one thing" attitude like hot potatoes. Certainly she'd want to cut her losses before actually marrying this jerk.

It'd be really funny if she were to change plans for everything and notify everyone except the groom and his family. Keep the church and officiant booked, cancel everything else. They'd all show up, he'd stand beside her at the altar and then instead of "I do" she'd say "I don't" while her buddies record photos and video of this special occasion. It would go downhill from there, as the would-be groom finds that the reception has been cancelled - the hall, the band, the caterer, everything - and the honeymoon has also been cancelled far enough in advance to avoid losing any deposits. She would then board a passing garbage truck and leave, telling the jerk "you've been dumped"... or she would immediately marry (or elope with) someone else, sorry honey.

After all, if he's acting this way now, what would he be like if she were to actually marry the dipshit? I don't see what these two have in common that's strong enough to serve as foundation for a relationship. It's also a very weird point to bring in a third - usually any form of swinging or partner swap waits until they're both secure in a long-standing (several years) primary relationship to the point of being bored to tears, but have been together long enough that the marriage will survive. Clearly they're not there and not heading there. The entire marriage is predicated on screwing someone else? Then don't marry, and go find that someone else.

An "I don't" at the altar now would save quite a fortune in divorce lawyers later, and maybe these two anus-loving boys could marry each other instead.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usercactusjuggler@cactusjuggler
387 Followers
I've been writing online erotica for almost twenty years. My favorite themes include: lesbianism, facesitting, humiliation, smothering, mind control, and incest. I often write stories requested by readers, and those requests have taken me to some pretty strange places.