All Comments on 'Natural Insemination'

by Jenny_C

Sort by:
  • 68 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Yet again

Why did she marry him? If he is so small and can't please her why the fuck did she marry him? That is the stumbling block here. And as many a sixteen year old mother will say you don't need much penetration to get pregnant.

No just another boring author with another weak husband being manipulated into a full blown WACC. After the kid is born she will continue to be a slut and he will get nothing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

It has a very good beginning cant wait for the rest

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Another Man Hater........

The doc is undoubtedly a female lover.....in more than one way.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
This is fiction and

it's quite humorous. Of course you don't need a big cock to impregnate a woman, but this is a story and that is the plot. So just laugh along with the writer, and she writes quite well. Don't take it personally. Everyone knows anonymous commenters are very manly and have big cocks, always get revenge, and never allow their possessions to be used by other men. This story is about some other guy, not one of us, and he has a small cock and a hot wife. It is happening to someone else, someone the writer created. It could never really happen to any of us, could it?

huedogghuedoggover 12 years ago
another WACC loving man-hater

and her husband is was such a pussy and she was wanton slut...1 star

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Terrific and Fun!

Five Stars! Great writing, wonderful plot, fantastic story! There had better be a continuation of this one. Can't wait for the details. Thank you, Jenny

magmamanmagmamanover 12 years ago
Cute

Not very realistic but who cares. The dipping into emotions and thoughts kept in check saves it from being silly and pretty good writing adds to the mix.

Yes, cute, worth the five I give it for being a bit different.

Thanks,

MGM

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
really belongs in humor

actually very funny

Sidney43Sidney43over 12 years ago
Funny

Written with a great sense of understatement and humor, that gradually builds in intensity. I am waiting for the next chapter when we find out that Jason was also black, but no one wanted to broach that subject, at least not in this chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Please, if it is not a complete story, put "Chap 1" in title.

But I love it, can't wait for more.

Jason

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 12 years ago
Better then Expected (though I didn't expect much) !

This reads like a Saturday Night Live skit back when it was good I could see Tina Fey playing this np. I know she's moved on but haven't watched show in years. Take this to nearest 2nd City venue for audition.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
wonderful, excellent, creative . . .

and pretty darn erotic!

Roge472xalRoge472xalover 12 years ago
Great Humour

A lot of fun, and much more to come, I very much hope. Well Done! :-)

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 12 years ago
Legal Brothel

Sounds like the madam pimping out her studs for a fee. I can open an office like that without being a doctor. This better get better because I hate wasting time but I have to see it through.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
very good story

...and I would like to know how their sex-life is going on after the impregnition of the young stud.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Outstanding

I think that the doctor should have measured the husband during the session. Cuckold stories are my favorite. My husband does not know it but all of our children are from another man...similar looking, but much better equipped ;)

2275jr2275jrover 12 years ago
having what she would love

what a fantastic hot horny story . this is.

natural insemination this story was awesome. cant wait to read the next part of this very erotic story. out standing story. as well as the writing if it.

DunaDunaover 12 years ago

Humorous. Some women's sexual dream a baby from a handsome capeble guy and the real husband to be used to bring up the baby or the babies secretly. However the DNA test is almost 100% and the paternity is money question for the husbands today. In the story this happen with mutual agreemant.

It may have been the one of causes when the Toba supervulcano erupted 74000 years ago and all homo sapiens sapiens remained only 500 person in Africa, the all male Y chromosom origin from 1 man. (The other cause is the gender affect=if you have only dauthers the Y cromosom extinct (it is same to the mitocondrional DNA but the mDNA woman inheritted only)).

ILienBagbyILienBagbyover 12 years ago
Absolutely fabulous

start. This reader will be checking every day to see if the next chapter has been submitted. Concept is fascinating, writing is fine, possibilities are endless.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

5 Stars from me!! This is an extremely well written and hot story. I love the cuckold theme and the hotwife who's drooling at the thought of being fucked senseless by a young, hung stud, to be ultimately bred by him. The wimp husband's already being manoeuvered by both the Doctor and his wife into fully accepting his wife being bred by a young Bull. I for one will be eagerly awaiting the next chapter(s) - let's hope this story is long and very detailed! Ken

Gus AsparGus Asparover 12 years ago
Nice story

Doctor Palin... hmmm... brunette, spectacles?... yes, very promising!

EspressoBolusEspressoBolusover 12 years ago
Silly stuff

Could be interesting to those who dig the cuckold stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
pride

if he has any pride he should go ahead and start the divorce unless he is ready to be a cuckold because he is heading there

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Um...what did she say? Two hours?

With Jason, that good-looking young stud?

Whew...is it getting warm in here?

How many children did you say you wanted, honey?

Hmmm....how much sick days do I have left?

Sorry...I seem to have wet your chair....

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Can't Wait!!

looks like it could be great! Already sounds pretty interesting, with lots of potential for twists. You could go anywhere with this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

all you bitchers know you're commenting on a piece of fiction right! a damn horny story it is too,can't wait!

socal1236socal1236over 12 years ago
Seriously

This is an erotic website and still narrow minded bigots. Your fetish is not mine but I am so sick of the hate for others go to thing. Hater suck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
hey socal1236

This may be an erotic website but it is also a public forum. Those of us who want to be cucks but loathe ourselves for it have a right to express our opinion also. The erotic part for us is reading about creampies, cuckoldry and humiliation; it is the way we get turned on.

The WBC (wannabecuck) club has many members and we must read these stories, jerk off, then in a fit of self-loathing comment negatively - it is just the way we roll.

WBC4EVER

demantoiddemantoidover 12 years ago
clever, fun and funny.

I am impressed that the author can keep the tongue in cheek exposition believable (barely) and stimulating. Well written!

AnotherChanceAnotherChanceover 12 years ago

Very good! Loving it so far!

oubobcatoubobcatover 12 years ago
Got me hooked

Can't wait to see where this goes and the hot action that will in sew. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Phenomenal

This is excellent writing. Keep it up.

Scarecrow51Scarecrow51over 12 years ago
Humiliation

is a turn off not a turn on.

DrmaxcDrmaxcover 12 years ago
Excellent

Very well executed. Most amusingly done and with a delightful use of words - 'procedure' indeed!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
A load of .....

Medically speaking pure BS! But, dream on ladies! Yes, there is that perfect stud out there who can bang you for two hours straight...but...better bring a book!

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 12 years ago
I think the wife will like the procedure more than her husband

The little woman is about to experence what it is to be fucked by a real man.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

wow, i like the idea of this procedure ^^. you should really write more - i want to know what happens!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Brilliant and very sexy. Please keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
The Beast

My favorite elements: seduction, discovery, and loss of innocence.

javmor79javmor79over 10 years ago
Hilarious

Normally I hate stories that aren't based in reality, but this one gets two thumbs up!!! I know women with little dick husbands wish this were true. This hospital would have women everywhere claiming that pregnancy was an issue and they need "medical" help. If any guy doesn't find the humor in this story he has to have a little dick. Yes this story is written by a woman and is obviously making fun of us guys, but this site is full of stories making fun of woman. This is a cuck story in disguise. I for one am very amused by this story joking on little dick men.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Stupid feminist drivel !

"1*" !!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
So here's the deal.

You go and get fucked by some big cocked stud and I'll go get a divorce and another woman. Oh and you can keep the bastard.

Perhaps your pimp the doc will help you support it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Stupid premise

I agree with Anonymous.

cockcriticcockcriticover 6 years ago
Wife

The wife will enjoy being a big cock whore for three weeks I'm sure,and it will affect the marriage because she always will crave a big cock.

The husband should have asked will the donor make love to my wife or just fuck her with no kissing or cuddling afterwards.

The so called doctor talked a load of shit the potency of the cum i.e. % of sperm or blood related problems matters more.

AmourbkqueenAmourbkqueenabout 6 years ago
Waiting for more!

I really loved this beginning! From where I come from, if the couple doesn’t have a child, it’s always the woman’s fault because there is no way a man can ever have infertility issues! This notion always pisses me off! Even though so many men have issues with their sperm count, it’s always the women undergoing horrible unwanted procedures which will always lead to problems in the future. If this were actually a legit business I would happily send the couples I meet their way! Lovely idea! I can’t wait to read the next instalment!

HardXsRHereHardXsRHerealmost 6 years ago
i'd like 2 b the inseminator

25 years old, weight lifter, white male, loves to fuck white, blonde

blue eyed thin women with medium tits, small tight shaved pussy

that live in Missouri. Only Women Need Apply.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Please do continue...I LOVE that this story told by a woman!

Interesting idea! How can I be Jason?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Lending your wife

I know a friend of mine who lent his wife to a relative (who was childless - wife being barren) for natural insemination. Three months after birth, the child was given to them. Now she's pregnant again with her husband's child. The other couple now are waiting for an other child from her in a couple of years. It's a long story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Idiotic

Fine, write a little fantasy about a "medical procedure" that would have the Dr. lose her license in the real word, but the utter ignorance about biology is simply stupid. Any man can find a woman's cervix with his index finger on the left side of her vagina. If your cock is shorter than an index finger it might not ejaculate directly around the cervix. BUT, that has nothing to do with conception. If you are an inch or two inside and ejaculate, any woman can get pregnant. Age does correlate with sperm production, but having a cock in the 98th percentile (or any other percentile that allows penetration) does not correlate with a greater likelihood of pregnancy. BTW, 4.5" is probably about the 5th percentile, and it is more than enough to cause pregnancy and reach the G-spot. The male LW authors are remarkably ignorant about female anatomy (as if a cock could enter the cervix), but I expected a woman to write with more intelligence. As for the characters, this is a pastiche of stock, cardboard characters - the patented weak/cuck husband character, the scheming, covertly sluttish wife, the big cock superman (ironically, if he's 98th percentile, he's a little under 7". The variance around the mean cock length of 5.17" is very small), and the arrogant cunt doctor. All predictable and boring.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Agreed

Second first comment!

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 4 years ago
Soooo

There weren’t enough dumb stories on here already?

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 4 years ago
Something smells here

No way this turd gets a good rating in LW.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 4 years ago
Yeah

Going along with the stupid story idea, he should have “stepped outside for fresh air” then hauled ass to his lawyer. Dump the bitch and get himself a small Asian wife

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
There's some truth in this tale

Women who crave huge cocks usually have cavernous cunts.

mletroutmletroutover 3 years ago
Ah, fiction...

...gotta love it.

I don’t know why I love stories set in hospitals so much, but I do.

Not so keen on the naive faithful wife turns size queen slut trope, but only because it makes us all seem shallow. If there’s a male stereotype of thinking only with one’s penis, then I suppose there should also be a female equivalent.

It’s kinda funny.

Thanks for writing and sharing. Keep it up! hahaha

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great start! What a great job for a young guy!

OmegaPointOmegaPointover 2 years ago

I love this story. So exciting and one of my favorites. Read it through 3 or 4 times and it never ceases to amaze and impress! O how i wish Jenny would write more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Thought this was a really good series. Of course not realistic but a great fantasy. Was disappointed that author abandoned it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I think the doctor should be struck off! Shocking bedside manner, vulgar dialogue, insulting and degrading behaviour towards Katie’s husband, frequents strip clubs poaching young men with abnormal penises, encourages lascivious and downright lewd behaviour from her patients, keeps a stock of totally inappropriate underwear and is generally very rude. Altogether my type of woman.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

i would never ever do this. As A husband i would have gotten up and left but first i would have told my wife if you do this you will be raising the child all alone bu yourself. i do not exist to raise someones else's bastard child

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

i bet the writer of the story is a worthless whore

Contains_MultitudesContains_Multitudes9 months ago

Outstanding writing, throughout the entire series.

This story absorbed me and propelled me to read to the end. It was a fascinating take on a woman making a medical choice to conceive a child with a man other than her husband. Written in first-person present-tense, it flows naturally. The dynamic among the wife, husband and doctor –discussing “natural insemination” – is fascinating and amusing. The passages in which a character’s emotional reaction surprises him or her are fun and feel true to life. In such a strange new situation, any of us might be surprised at his or her reaction, and learn something new about the self.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

i am going to be honest here. many wives should have a bull. it is needed in many marriages. as far as natural insemenation there is nothing wrong with it. also it beats having the wife cheating as well. were all adults my wife had one for a few years and she loved it and it added much to our lives. it even helped our sex lives as husband and wife, i remember how radiant my wife was the next morning and her smile, i know other happy couples who have this in their marriages and they are all happy

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

facts. i know about this one well. Women(wives) like a big cock. they love being fucked with a big cock. that is just a fact i learned when i was in the Navy. i have a 8 inch cock and when i was in the Navy many wives would wait till their husband were gone for a month out to sea and other wives husbands on business out of town and the wives would be at the club and would hook up with men they knew from word of mouth who were hung and many of them were my buddies wives who just wanted to fuck. not love just a good fuck. i did this for a whole until it for too dangerous and i stopped and settled down on life. it is just the facts

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

if my wife ever did this i would set her ass on fire

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

if some asshole came to my home t do this .i would wait while he is in the middle of fucking my wife and pulled out my 45 and shot him then my wife i would save for last.

StubbyoneStubbyone3 months ago

What a fun little story to read. Well written and believable. There are many men, more than we men like to admit, that fall into the same category as her husband. Arrogant, small dicked, and lousy, and lazy lovers.

They somehow think that they are God’s gift to women, when they are far from it. It’s hard to believe all of the negative responses that you have garnered. Your writing must have hit some pretty hot buttons with a lot of insecure men. The vitriol spewed by some is really laughable. Those that submit such nasty responses would probably benefit from long term therapy. A fun 5-😊😊😊😊😊’s. Thanks for a great start. Don’t let the dumbells dissuade you from continuing your very talented writing. ❤️

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Interesting story. I have been an inseminator myself. I helped three couples have children by getting the wives pregnant. I also have given sexual satisfaction to several other women who wanted sex with a well endowed man. This is part of life. Deal with it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous