All Comments on 'A Night at the Movies'

by Phoenix_Sexfiend

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
NCmaleNCmaleover 12 years ago
awesome story

loved yr story..id love to live it just the way u did..id love to fuck my wife and have a hard cock in my ass..thanks for a great story..made me hard as a rock and filled my mind fulla wild kinky thoughts..thanks again..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
my wife a slut

every weekend for the last 5 years we go to adult cinema in sydney and she gets fuck ed by 8 men for 3 hours and 1 men has 12 inch cock and she take him up the arse if someone in sydney would like to fuck her leave email on this comment page

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
theatre nudity

here in Hamilton Ontario there used to be a gay and straight movie theatre called showworld. My girlfriend always wanted us to fuck openly in the gay theatre while other men masturbated or were engaged in homosexual activity. Our opportunity arrived one late evening when we paid our individual entry fee and went into the theatre separately. I immediately went in to the straight movie to see, on the screen, a guy ejaculating all over the face of a very sexy petite girl dressed in a school girl outfit . As I love watching other men cum, my cock was rock hard so I unbuckled my pants and pulled them completely off and stood there masturbating infront of a mixed crowd or men and women. To my surprise, my girlfriend walked into the theatre completely naked with a following of about 4 of 5 men openly stroking their erections. She stood directly in front of me and bent over the chair infront of me exposing her ass to my hard cock which I proceeded to insert into her very moist cunt. As I continued to fuck her , the erect cocks being jerked on around us began spurting ropes and ropes of thick white sperm... either right inside my girlfriends mouth from giving a blowjob.... or allover her face and hair from guys on either side of her cumming by her hand stroking them off or by themselves masturbating on her. I couldn't help but fill her cunt with my cum as the group of men that just finished ejaculating were replaced by another group of hard cocked men ready and willing to spurt semen. I withdrew my softening penis from her engorged cunt and dropped to my knees behind her to insert my tongue in her filled pussy and suck out our combined cum. One fellow stepped over my head and rammed his erection up my girlfriends cunt only to shoot his load after only about 3 or 4 strokes deep inside her womb filling her cunt with another thick load of sperm for me to lick out of her once he withdrew his cock from her. It turned out to be a very long night as my girlfriend and I took allot of cum allover us, in her cunt or my ass respectfully as well as taking a few loads each down our throats from sucking as many guys off as we could. We ended up throwing our cloths on over our cum drenched bodies while watching men on their knees sucking off other men or other men openly stroking their hardons while we finished watching the erotic movie on the screen. Nights at the movies have never been the same sense... perhaps we will try the gat theatre now... excellent job keep up the good work !!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Good story, I am getting older now, my wife is 56 and we decided at my suggestion that we go to an adult theatre. Curious, nervous, we paid and entered, we had seen adult movies before at home but not in public. I looked around, there were 5 other guys in the theatre. On the screen, the obligatory blonde being fucked by a huge cock. My wife nudged me, in the row in front a young guy had stood up and was standing against the wall, his cock standing out as another guy moved over and proceeded to suck his cock. My wife grabbed my hand and put it between her legs and I gently fingered her wet pussy as we watched the guy hold the other guys head, arch his back and shoot into the guys mouth.. I felt movement and a middle aged guy sat beside me watching me finger my wife, he put his hand on the front of my pants, I went to push him away but my wife said I want to watch, let him, undo your pants. I looked at her, please do it, I did and he began to stroke my already semi hard cock. I heard my wife moan, the guy stopped and knelt between my legs, I looked at my wife, she nodded so I leant back as the guy looked at me and took my cock in his mouth. Fuck he was good, I looked at my wife and saw a guys hands over her shoulders on her covered breasts. She leaned forward and undid her bra and I watched as the guy massaged her tits, then moved beside her and she reached out for his cock and began stroking it. The guy sucking me, started fingering my ass,this was too much for me and my cum shot into the guys mouth, he swallowed it all, to be honest I held his head on me as he took my cum. The guy she was stroking suddenly shot onto her face and breasts, she kept stroking him until he was finished. The guy sucking me stood up, his cock hard, he moved to my wife who reached for his cock and stroked it, another load of cum shot onto her breasts. A younger guy had moved to her , his cock close to her face, she took it in her hand but he pushed closer and I heard him say suck it, come on slut, you want to and she leaned over and took his cock into her mouth. he put his hand between her legs which she opened and then he pulled back and put a condom on his cock and pushed back into her mouth, This was my wife sucking another guys cock, I heard him say you want a fuck don't you, she kept sucking his hand at her pussy. He pulled back and moved in front of her, his long cock hard, spread your legs, she looked at me, sliding her body forward, her legs open, her pussy available to his cock. I watched as he lined his cock up, then push into her pussy and for the first time I watched my wife get fucked. Suck her tits, I know you want to and I leaned over and took her rock hard nipple in my mouth and I heard her groan and felt her shake as she orgasmed. That's it slut and he kept fucking her, she told me later she came 4 times and then he pulled out ,moved to her face, took the condom off and he didn't even have to ask her as she leaned forward and took him and his cum in her mouth. He moved away and I stood up, lets go, we went home, and as we got in the door, she turned, lifted her dress and said fuck me now and I had no trouble getting hard enough to do it. We have been back a few times, but none equaled that first time.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous