All Comments on 'In a College Shower'

by 0ra11yfix8ed

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
My experience wasn't so good

I think I know the school you are referring to! I had an experience in those same showers but I wasn’t so lucky. It was late in the evening, about six thirty, just like you! I was alone in the showers when three upperclassmen came into the same shower room I was in. They challenged me, “What are you doing in our shower?” Long story short two of them forced me to my knees and told me to suck their buddies cock or they would beat the shit out of me. I had no choice, I was scared to death! As much as I detested it I gave in and sucked him off. I had to suck off all three, it wasn’t fun. The next day I showered in another room at the far end of the locker room. They found me again and this time there were five of them. I dropped out of the tennis class I was taking and got a medical release from my family doctor to excuse me from PE. It still make me sick to think about it!

dildok12dildok12over 12 years ago
"champ" ?

Story makes good progress but I can't help but be annoyed at that use of "champ." It's used by the writer for some reason, but it's an annoying phraseology that detracts from the overall quality of the tale.

BarbaraBarbaraover 12 years ago
If writer seeks submissive-male contacts, scored 5 albeit from a 'NMCF' trained Mistress.

An assertive no-nonsense approach to confused male students likely to meet with success, in point of fact! Authority-driven in practice, respectfully has its occasional failures?

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Please continue

Hope we get to watch the rest of the plan unfold to turn Henry into a cocksucker!

slevin1949slevin1949about 12 years ago
I Like the pace

of the story, alot. Arnie has him in the palm of his hand. Henry resists, but is curious....nice.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
user0ra11yfix8ed@0ra11yfix8ed
582 Followers
Became curious late in life. Started writing as a sort of self therapy. Acted out. Enjoyed every alternative tried. Took time off to recover from cancer. Enjoy give and take communications so if you have a desire to talk I'm all ears!

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES