All Comments on 'What Mom Doesn't Know Will Fuck Her'

by silkstockingslover

Sort by:
  • 99 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Mom's best

I fucked my sis and thought it couldn't get any better. Then I fucked my mom and knew it couldn't get any better. She fucked me to exhaustion.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
omg

more more more is all i can say

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 12 years ago
Leaps & Bounds....

You have improved by. Haven't read a story by since summer to be honest I thought it was dreck. This wasn't. Thanks for the reality break !

BarneyFyfeBarneyFyfeover 12 years ago
HOT Story

Great story, can't wait for the follow-up. Certainly fueled a good wank...

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 12 years ago
A humble correction to my comment

I meant to say : I haven't read one of YOUR stories since this summer. Duh me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great story!

Loved your story. Can't wait to hear about the threesome. Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
good but major mistake

The one flaw and major mistake in the story is the use of "come" when referring to an orgasm which should have been a "cum" this needs fixing in the future.

John558John558over 12 years ago
Mom Awesome

Your story was amazing! Your vivid imagination is so realistic. I absolutely love your stories especially your stories involving moms put into comprimising positions. The mother/son stories are the best. I can wait for parts two and three. Part Two; the threesome with Miranda. Part Three when mom acts as his pimp setting him up with her sexy female friends. Please keep writing......

khragkhragover 12 years ago
Excellent

Easily one of the best I've read here in a long time!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great

I gave it a 5 only because there was not a "6" star.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Excellent points

Great insight to subject. Many sons have same desires and use pantyhose to jo. Mothers need to take control and address the situation. Keep writing, strict mom story will be good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
re: Anon-good but major mistake

Your statement is incorrect. I've read this type of issue before and took the time to check out the word "cum" and "come". "Come" has many meanings but in slang means to experience orgasm. "Cum" means -together with. This info was taken from "The American Heritage Dictionary". I do hope this clarifies this once and for all. Enjoyed your story author. Well done. Thank you.

jaccorjaccorover 12 years ago
Please write more of this story

I thoroughly enjoyed this story, thank you. I would like to read of their furthur adventures with Miranda. What happens to the father? Is he left out or does he join in? Does mother prefer father or son or both together?

HoosierFriendHoosierFriendover 12 years ago
Just wondering

what kind of mask he was wearing that covered enough face to hide his identity while he was using that same face to munch on Mama's good parts. I worry about things like that. They are a distraction. . . but not for long. I enjoyed the hell out of the story. If the mask didn't get in his way I guess I shouldn't let it get in my way, either. Hi, five.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
I agree

Had the same question. Hoosierfriend is wondering about. Just one of those details in a really good tale.

peebudypeebudyover 12 years ago
that's some mask!

great story, but drinking, bobbing for varnish parts and eating pussy thru a mask seems nearly impossible!

silkstockingsloversilkstockingsloverover 12 years agoAuthor
Author's Note: The mask theory!!!

Thank you for the many great comments. As for the mask ... in my head it was like a a Spiderman mask, one that could easily move uo just to reveal his mouth...not saying it is perfectly believable, but it was what I was thinking...

bluewillybluebluewillyblueover 12 years ago
Hot damn story!

Great job!

WeitzeWeitzeover 12 years ago
On to Miranda

Will be looking for the continuation of this story. So many directions it can go.

deepsea7deepsea7over 12 years ago
Hard as a rock.

Loved it

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 12 years ago
Well done !

A great story and exciting to read. I've read a similar storyline before, but the author has made it his own now.

It would be great to read about further couplings from mom and son, and bring in the friend of mom's too, for a great threesome.

Thanks for the great read

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
OMFG

OMFG nuff said

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Pretty good but...

It could do with a finer editing touch. Quite a few mistakes that tripped up the pace; with a short story like that every mistake that pops up becomes that much more jarring.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Hot

This story must continue. Adding Miranda to the mix of mother and son well be even hotter.

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftover 12 years ago
May I request a sequel ?

This story really deserves to be carried on.

hottalyssahottalyssaover 12 years ago

wow. to call this story hott is an under statement.i hope this becomes a series. my mind is full with ideas of how this can continue. he is going to be one very busy young man...

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
very very hot

now that was hot but you need to have the mother friends to join in this to with them ok

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
HOT! HOT! HOT!

This is one well-paced piece-of-tale (oops! excuse the spelling mistake). Among the many stories presented in this genre, I'd have to say it's the Hottest one I've read in a very long time. If I might make a suggestion to the author, this story needs to continue with a few more chapters of mom/son doing the dirty again and again, and then icluding Miranda a few times. You're off to a great start and I could look forward to the story continuing. Thanks for an exciting read!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
more

More more more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Outstanding!

Outstanding piece of writing!!! 5 stars without a doubt!

Also I too ask that you continue the story suggesting bringing Miranda into the mix and perhaps if future chapters are added we cant forget Gloria and others mentioned at the party.

My own personal request, keep things going without the dad's knowledge, sooooo much hotter when it's secret!

hotdre276hotdre276over 12 years ago
Great!!!

I can't wait until the next part!!!

sandracd79sandracd79over 12 years ago
love it

Thats going into my faves. love it

hammer17hammer17over 12 years ago
WOW

More, More, More Please!!!

shooter72shooter72over 12 years ago
DONT U STOP HERE

This better not be the end of this story ok..... Include Miranda and Ellie and others as well.... Its too good to stop just here....

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Awesome

U have got to give us more Fantastic!!!

silkstockingsloversilkstockingsloverover 12 years agoAuthor
Author's Note

Hi and thank you for all the positive comments. This originally was not suppose to have a sequel, but with all the votes and nice comments I am attempting to write one in the future...

I would love to hear suggestions about what you, as readers, would like to see in a sequel..

Let me know...

Jasmine

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
I'm not surprised...

that this story has received over five dozen favorites. Fantastic stuff!

oldtwitoldtwitover 12 years ago
Oh yes

Oh yes, so well paced, well written and so easy to read, it has a lot of sex and this has been thought out quite well, keep them coming I'll look for more. It is also good to see you read the comments and post on them as well....

wrc264wrc264over 12 years ago
Are you going to continue this?

The way you listed all the females at the party and Miranda at the end I was hoping you were going to continue this as a series. Sure hope you do. Let me know on my email if you do.

Thanks,

Ron

silkstockingsloversilkstockingsloverover 12 years agoAuthor
a sequel

Hi,

Thanks for all the comments, votes and e-mails...

After all the flattering comments and requests, I plan to write a part two called What Mom Does Knows Still Fucks Her or something like that...any suggestions please contact me...

Jasmine

keithdpiper1955keithdpiper1955over 12 years ago
Great Story

I personally love this story and wondered if you thought about the next chapter or do you think its run its course.

I think you could get aleast another chapter out of this.

teteineteteineover 12 years ago
awesome

this my fav story off all !! it got me so f...... horny i had to... well u know ! keep up this kind of story !! and bravo !

silkstockingsloversilkstockingsloverover 12 years agoAuthor
part 2

Part 2 of this story is available now. Check it out:

http://www.literotica.com/s/what-mom-knows-fucks-her-again

gomez8gomez8over 12 years ago
Impressive

I'm not into the incest angle, but your writing makes it worth while. There was a write at Diana the Valkyrie's, Supreme, who wrote a series on a mother-sone team of body-builders who posed and then wrestled one another. When his mom won, she fucked the hell out of him. Well done, and please do keep it up--I know I certainly have kept it up!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
another great story

hey Jasmine, you delivered another great story! good to see you've still got the creative juices flowing

Ken

writerjabwriterjababout 12 years ago
Great story and ...

well written! Your attention to detail is tops. For all us men who dreamed of fucking our mothers but never got the chance, thanks for this awesome read. Easily one of the best, if not the best I've read. Nothing beats a woman talking of fucking her son, sure beats the other way around where son invariably has a monster cock and mom enormous tits.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
a great story and...

great comments as well! It's thrilling when a story by a highly talented writer like Miss Silkstockinglover elicits such comments as those by the first anon and writerjab. The first tells us how he first fucked his sister and then went on to fuck his own mother (way to go, pal!). So he's nailed all the family twats---a full house, or at least full twats. What a heroic family fucker! He sure knows that the best place for any boy to unload his hot young balls is right up the family cunts. Mr. Writerjab's story, though, is a sad one. He's always wanted to fuck his mother but never succeeded. All I can say is, hang in there, buddy. There are many, many thousands and tens of thousands of young guys enjoying their mother's mommy-cunt every day of the week. Their mom is excited by the stiffness of her boy's fat young prick and by his young balls that never quit. The boy gets to blow his balls up where all sons want to, and the mother gets her warm wet twat flooded by her darling baby boy's rich creamy semen. A win-win situation all around!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Nice work again.

Smooth and well written. I always wanted to look like my mom by tucking but wanted to fuck my aunt, trouble is I was only 14 then so if I write about it I will have to work the age up.

mikej728mikej728over 11 years ago
mmmmm

mmmmmmmmmmm this is so hot, for all the guys who would love to fuck their mom, go for it, what better pussy to have your cock in then your moms pussy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I agree with Mike.

This story really is hot--thanks, SSL--and your mom's pussy is the best pussy to fuck. Come on, it's the same cunt you came out of, and it's the cunt that every guy, deep down, wants to cum IN! Just think about it--snuggling your big stiff prick up between your mother's legs, pounding away at her tight wet twat, and blowing your balls up the same cunt where you were once a baby. It's the best that life has to offer.

TheedgeofozTheedgeofozover 11 years ago
Great story

Great story, love when she acknowledges she knew it was him, keep it up. :)

musicman88musicman88over 11 years ago
Hotter than lava!!

Damn that was absolutely searing!! My whole imagination was working on all 8 cylinders. Superb!! writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
it's come, not cum

You can find the word "come" and its equivalent in many languages, where it means "to have an orgasm." Only illiterate writers, and their illiterate readers, who simply copy what their original illiterate sources said, think the word is "cum." It's "come." "She came with a great, startling cry." Try to fit "cum" in there: "cummed" is not even a word.

The author is right.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
One of the best ever

Damn, that was one of the hottest incest stories I've ever read. The ending was magnificent. As erotic as it was to think her son was fucking her unawares, when she said "Do you want Mommy to suck your big cock again?", I almost came.

Smoldering hot erotica. I can HARDly wait for the next installment.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
endless incest

BEST hot incest story yet! The bitch is hot to trot on family cock! Unsatisfied, she HAS to have all her son's sperm in her lustful wet vaginal opening! Soon the boys will be well trained to service mommie dearest until sperm comes out every orifice!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Yabba Dabba DO!

That was nasty and hot. But it came as no surprise that Mom knew it was her son. BAD MOMMY BAD!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
very good plot

it is a very good story with a beautiful plot!hope you will go long way!

BfreetorunBfreetorunalmost 10 years ago
Mother/son sex is the BEST incest yet.

And this is an example of one of the best episodes. Thank you for writing.

SchwingproseSchwingprosealmost 10 years ago

Loved the story! It makes the story even hotter when the twist in the end is that the person knew...and they blew/fucked the storyteller anyway. Keep up the good work and you'll keep all of us up, too!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Mommy Knows Best

One of the BEST Stories Ever! Enjoyed the premise, the build-up, the crafty telling of the story, and the thoughtful conclusion, which was replete with hints of a sequel. If you haven't already written it, I hope you do. Thanks for a wonderful story.

silkstockingsloversilkstockingsloverover 9 years agoAuthor
the sequel exists as do other parts

Part 2 What Mom Knows Fucks Her Again

Part 3 What Mom Knows Fucks Her Ass

Part 4 What Mom Knows Fucks Her in The Air

Pat 5 What Mom Knows Fucks her in Vegas

Part 6 What Mom knows Fucks her in White

Enjoy

TigersmanTigersmanover 9 years ago
Wow

This is truly erotic story. The character and plot development was really good. The sex scenes were hot without being too long or too graphic like some authors like to do. Keep up the good work.

JessiWilskeJessiWilskeabout 9 years ago
Unreal, i but fun

Unreal, impossible, challenging, but fun

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
happy punani

wow my punani is instantly wet

gotranegotraneover 8 years ago
Off The Chain!

This is one HOT story! I can't wait to read the sequel. With them being so every day, and yet, so sexy at the same time, I don't know why anybody, male or female, doesn't find pantyhose sexy! Keep writing and we'll certainly keep reading!

Kookaburra8Kookaburra8over 8 years ago
Wow

I thought A Siblings Love Story was brilliant but you've outdone yourself with this ones , WOW. Can't wait to read the next chapter...Yep, another 5 Star story

Kookaburra8Kookaburra8over 8 years ago
Wow

I thought A Siblings Love Story was brilliant but you've outdone yourself with this one. WOW, another 5 star story

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
ANOTHER FINE STORY

has with their buddies (his)

could rake a piss (take)

Mom's SILK STOCKING LEGS. Mom grabbed my hand and put it on her NYLON LEG

last deep breathe (breath)

your making Mommy (you’re)

Are eyes met (Our)

coming: ON HER FACE, IN HER PUSSY and down her throat. Unlike most women, she SWALLOWED MY CUM COMPLETELY

silkstockingsloversilkstockingsloverover 8 years agoAuthor
Author's Note

Thanks for the odd way of pointing out errors...

A new edit sent in.

Jasmine 2015

crewdawgcrewdawgover 7 years ago
Thanks

Thanks for the wonderful story. It has me rock hard from reading it and want to live it.

blackknight314blackknight314over 7 years ago
I loved this story!

You write great stories. I simply have to touch myself while reading them. I don't know what I can say that the others have not. 5 *****!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Good God, a'mighty! Had me hot & bothered all the way through! Great "tail" telling.

Came twice

RANDOG61RANDOG61about 7 years ago
DAAAAAMN

I DON'T CARE HOW MANY TIMES I READ THIS I GET SO FUCKING TURNED ON. THANK YOU. NOW GOING TO CONTINUE ON, AGAIN! lol

rightbankrightbankover 6 years ago
Fun

I love that the relationship was preserved. He thought he was getting away with it, she let him think so until taking back.control and asserting her role leaving no doubt.

Makes me wonder about the power positions between the parents.

Charmingdevil85Charmingdevil85over 5 years ago
Great Start

I probably read this story a lot and still never fails to get me going, I've read this entire series and I love how simple it is right here and it gets complicated later. Keep up the good work

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Nice 5 stars

Don't care for the lesbo cheating. How about sonny admitting he has a couple of friends that fuck his asshole on the side to. Sexy right? YUK!!! would that add to the story?

amandarose34bamandarose34bover 5 years ago
like it

I like stories that make me wet and last long enough to get me touching myself! not sure a mom wouldn't know but I really liked it. Cant wait to read more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Just Great!

who could provide it!You did a great job on this story, with a horny mom who knew exactly what she wanted from her son, and a son who could provide it! More, Please?7

rightbankrightbankalmost 5 years ago
A very creative

Variation on a well known theme.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Very nice

But not cumming in her pussy was a bit of a turn off. Blow jobs Meh. One place is made especially for a dick and cum, a pussy...

bpanther777bpanther777over 3 years ago

I love your stories. They are always a fun read.

victorianstiffvictorianstiffover 3 years ago
Loved it!!!!!

Brilliantly written. I loved it, thanks for sharing!!

HuskyoneHuskyoneover 3 years ago

Great story, hope this goes on longer.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Great but

The story was hot and well done. But ffs can we please stop with incest stuff

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
?

Lesbo's can't fuck. Mommy is a scum bag cheater. Going with another woman is as bad as another man.

mrdata9770mrdata9770almost 3 years ago

This story was really well done. I kind of got the direction of this story after “interesting”. She’s got to know her hubby's tool. Eagerly looking forward to the next chapter. Regarding the Anonymous comments below of 3 months ago: The Anonymous below me seems to be a woman-hater, so he must be gay, although all gay men are absolutely not woman-haters. To the second Anonymous below, I’d ask, did you read the title of this Narrative? With the title of “What Mom Doesn't Know Will Fuck Her”, what did you expect? Thou protests too much. I give this story 5 stars. Thank you for sharing

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Five Stars again. Even though this story is over 9 years old, I still love it!!! Incest haters shouldn't even be here, the category is Incest/Taboo you dumb-fucks. Selective reading is why you are what you eat, assholes!! You post the same anti-incest shit on a dozen websites. Get a life you pathetic hypocrites.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Awesome!

Loved reading this!

Firmhands5Firmhands5over 2 years ago

What a mother fucker - pure joy

4chuckssite4chuckssitealmost 2 years ago

The beginning of a long relationship is hot and hopefully gets hotter as it developes. Great start!

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aover 1 year ago

Good story. I enjoy reading about a mother who is self-aware, knows what she wants, and obtains what she want.

Only an immature male/son could imagine that his mother could not tell the difference between her son and her 20+ year old husband who is sexual worn out. Finally, I am proud of the mother who is not inhibited about having consensual, mutually agreeable sex son with her. Neither party is worried about rejection, emotional abandonment nor positional power abuse.

HungryPapaBearHungryPapaBearover 1 year ago

💦 💦 💦 💦 💦

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Well looks like her husband won’t even know the difference between him not being the dad to the baby his wife and son conceived considering how they son and his son or daughter share the same birth mark as the grandfather

DebbieandDannyxxxDebbieandDannyxxx7 months ago

Remember to take a few moments to fuck your mom on mother's day. The moment you feel your son in your ass is a fabulous thing to enjoy

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Hot stuff and it was going so well. Alas, you just had to rope in that third party at the end with Miranda, didn't you? ;)

ToughSailorToughSailor6 months ago

Very good Halloween story. Hope dad did a good job with his negotiations as he sure missed out . . . .

Gadf77Gadf774 months ago

Well written and the story just flowed like it should.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

A few missing details son sleeping with mother in the maternal bed without the worry of father coming home

The other fact was this other guy telling the son that he had spoiled his fun for arriving as he was about to fuck his mother once more!!!! Obviously his mother was a swinger anyway not something a son wants to hear

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersilkstockingslover@silkstockingslover
50659 Followers
I am a married woman who has a fetish for wearing nylons. My themes although I am not limited to them are: seduction, domination, humiliation, blackmail, lingerie,and submission. I write about my fantasies and will write stories based on other people's fantasies as well, ...