All Comments on 'Cynthia's Submission Ch. 08'

by GettingItDone

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
A small idea...

Get the whore a necklace or choker as a public collar, since she can't wear her real one. Also, I noticed a lot of grammar errors. You might want to get yourself an editor.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Excellent story, with a lot of fetish, even if stockings and pantyhose are missing ;o) I hope you will have enough time to write the following chapter soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Wonderful

Once again you have done a wonderful job in writing your story. But please don't make us wait so long for the next installment. You always leave us with a little tease to what may be next for Cynthia. Please write more soon.

PaperdartPaperdartover 12 years ago
Good

Cynthia is now wearing a shirt with a see-through back to it. I wonder if Sage will write something on Cynthia's back that she will want to conceal from her students and the other teachers. That would add a bit more of a challenge for Cynthia to deal with - Enjoying the series.

Terrin2Terrin2over 12 years ago
Looking forward to the next chapter.

Thank you for this story. So far really arousing and you do know how to create suspense so I've given the story the highest score despite some spelling problems. The one thing I don't quite buy is at the very beginning (chapter one) when Cynthia gives herself to Sage. No teacher would do it like that and I suppose no student would approach the task that way. If you don't mind my saying so it was a bit naive. I think I get the point, though. The intention was to show Cynthia's submissive nature giving way to Sage's dominant self-assertive attitude, but it's not convincing for me. Personally I would see an element of blackmail leading to the happy sub-dom relationship you've got there. I hope to get the sequel before the end of year.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Great story!

I love this story & with a week & half until the holiday break there is possibly a lot more chapters before then.

Can I suggest that Cynthia becomes so dirty during one of her tasks at school that she has to take a shower - in the boys shower & of course is not allowed to get dressed again until she is back in her own room. Then she is only allowed to wear the same items as the start of this chapter until the next morning.

I am excited that the holiday has so many possibilities - will it be at a normal "family" resort or will it be at an alternative lifestyle convention?

The main problem I have with this story is that it has been 7 months since the last chapter (chapter 8)..

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Very good story.

I really enjoyed this story and can't wait for more of it.

GettingItDoneGettingItDoneover 11 years agoAuthor
Sorry for the delay...

Okay, if anyone is reading this comment, I am the author of this story. I am using a new name because of the long break I took. Forgot my password, and the email account I used to create it has sense been closed. So, with that said, I will be attempting to continue this story line on my new account. Sorry for the long lay off, I had a busy busy time with college, and a wedding. But I am back and ready to pick up where I left off. Should have the next installment with a week.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Jade's Story

I don't have a run in with Mrs Bensky. Instead, the vice principal once called me to her office for a quiet word. Apparently, she found my skirts a bit too short and my heels too high for decency (good job I kept my jacket on). I could explain away the heels, as I was barely 5'1" but I had to concede on the skirts. - Jade

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great stories

Your stories are really hot. One thing I would like to see is her made to do things without shoes, especially some painful things, like being made in her nakedness to walk down a gravel path. Or one of the things I used to use with a sub of mine to stand on beer bottle caps. Put 2 side by side under the balls of her feet and 2 or 3, on stacked on eachother under her heels and made to stand there while being fucked or fondled, etc

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Dear Jade;

Just how short was that skirt you wore? If the Principal had words with you about it, it must have been pretty short! Please include a photo with your next letter.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous