All Comments on 'How I Met Your Father'

by Samuelx

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
DarkTemptation434DarkTemptation434over 12 years ago

Actually a very very good story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
more racist crap

yet more racist crap from the racist Literotica loves to support

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Response to Anonymous

Anonymous ought to get over him or herself because the comment is idiotic and not true!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Re: response

It is very true. This is one of the most racist and offensive authors on any site.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

this author is consistently awful, and racist

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Excellent Story

A very good story outline. It reads well as it is, but I would have enjoyed it more if there had been more showing and less telling. More dialogue to let the reader experience the main character's situation and thoughts... more descriptions of sensory experiences as she is involved in the fight and then treated unfairly by the nursing staff and guards...

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
The sterotypical hottie meets the sterotypical hot black man.

Can you get anymore contrived or mundane? For all your blather about not being racist, everything you wrote was as racist as it gets. The black guy was hot, nice, hung and the white guy was chubby, mean and presumbably unendowed. Thanks for ruining another story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSamuelx@Samuelx
2136 Followers
I am Samuelx. I am Black. I am Male. I was born in Cap-Haitien, Northern Haiti, and raised in Brockton, Massachusetts. I now live in Canada. I am the one and only Haitian Trickster, and quite simply live only by my own rules. I...