All Comments on 'Counseled to be a Cuckold'

by MissToni

Sort by:
  • 64 Comments
DunaDunaover 12 years ago
BTW Papatoad is the best on this section

The marriage are 4 types which work without humiliation, bastard children and STDs. The all 4 types must found on mutual agreement.

1. Faithful mariage (this is the best for the children)

2. CLOSED CIRCLE wives swaping. (the closed circle is very important, because of the STDs).

3. CLOSED CIRCLE swinging lifstyle (the closed circle is very important, because of the STDs)

4. Open marriage. This is the most difficult for avoid the STDs. The open marriage has some rule, which is important to folow. Do not humiltiad your spouse with using the common house/flat for loving nest (common house/flat is a neutral area), the spouses must avoid each others during the date of the lover, not to talk about your lovers to your spouse.

Why do some writers write such a stories where the wife wants an open marriage but she humilitate her spouse? I do not beleive there are such a lot of WACC who like to be cuckold? These writers suggest being 20% of the husbands who like humilitated cuckold. I do not think there may be more than 3% such a husbands. Do the woman writers want to punish her readers?

BTW Papatoad stories are one of the best on this section, unfortunaly he forbade the vote and the comments, I must use other comment place.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
blewdogg

desperately wants to be a cuck, he reads every cuck story and the longer his comment the stiffer his tiny pecker got while reading.

If I was to hazard a guess, he probably shot 3 times while reading and imagined himself the castrated cuck in this tale. Thanks for making his day (probably his week).

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
blewdogg

desperately wants to be a cuck, he reads every cuck story and the longer his comment the stiffer his tiny pecker got while reading.

If I was to hazard a guess, he probably shot 3 times while reading and imagined himself the castrated cuck in this tale. Thanks for making his day (probably his week).

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
WBC

the cuck tales call to you, you must read them, and spank, but in self-loathing comment, you dream of cuckhood, cuckoldry, cuckdom, you wanna be cucks, you must be cucks, you have to be cucks, you commenting cucks

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
betrayedbycuck

I saw the title, the tagline, I was drawn like a moth to the flame, the flame of cuckoldry of which I dream, but I hate myself for loving cuck, so I flame, betrayed, by love, by cuck, by shame

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
When will the editors

either create a cuck category or insist that stories such as this be placed in Fetish?

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
'when will the editors..'

why should they change anything cuck? It's what it's always been. The sad thing about simpletons like Yeeeeughdog and the other trolls is they probably don't realise that the rest of us know exactly how WTBC they really are. why else return again and again protesting so much. Methinks they protest too much. (can someone explain to Huedogg what that means).

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
When will Anonymous learn?

If you really expect people to take you seriously, you can't hide behind 'Anonymous' when you post.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Against my better judgement I read this. Its well written, I just can't understand the content. There's a loving marriage were the only problem is the sex. So instead of working on that, you destory the worth of the husband, humilate him in front of friends. Sleep with another man who is so much better in bed, long term, and we are expected to believe she still has feelings for him, other comtempt over what a joke he has become. I just don't get the content

clearlakequeenclearlakequeenover 12 years ago
Enjoyed!

Enjoyed the read as I am one of those "minute men" who realized I was a dud and not a stud the first time I was cuckolded by a real man.

Would of loved to hear more about Johns emotions as I know mine were rampant in the early days of becoming a cuck and sissy.

maineman4umaineman4uover 12 years ago
Loaded Gun

I certain;y can identify with Stephen! I'm not 6ft 2in. and probably older. I've always enjoyed making cream pies for others to eat and digest. If my wife tried to be a "Tina", then she and her boy "Stephen" would be the gun sights of "Big John". Is it a double standard? Yup! I'd be loading my .357. This story belongs in its own category: Cuckolding.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

I enjoyed your story. I would prefer to participate or fuck my wife after she'd been well used. I guess I'd prefer the woman to be submissive and fuck others when I allowed it and for my enjoyment.

But a good story to beat off on anyway. :-)

JLRemoraJLRemoraover 12 years ago
Slick and slicker

I take it for what it is, a fictional story (I hope). I'm not overly bothered by those who want to write in this type of vein. More power to them. I read this simply because I was wondering what the hoopla was all about.

As other have stated, the story was well written. It's not my life style and I will never understand it, but you wrote it well enough to give me a glimmer of what awaits. Which only reinforces my certainty it isn't for me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
GREAT

Awesome Miss Toni....I loved your story..

MMM's ricki

DWornockDWornockover 12 years ago
1*

It is fine for a woman to cuckold her husband but not to insult.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
DWmoroncock is so stupid

calling her stupid is an insult to stupid people

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
actually

it is "DWhuedogg" now - same person with 2 accounts

ChastizedChastizedover 12 years ago

5 Stars from me

Thank you for the story.

MySexyCurvesWifeMySexyCurvesWifeabout 12 years ago
So Hot!

I loved it! from the details about Tina were great! So many different types of cuckold stories and adventures, from voyuer to being denied like John was! You are a great writer, and this was an erotic story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Crap

Total

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great

Total

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great Total?

If this was so great why did it get a 3.00 Crap total Non Erotic Fetish drivel

devilspy2001devilspy2001over 10 years ago
Your my kind of Dr

Dr knows how to train a cuckold. I would have added to his training as I am a bi hung stud. He would have been sucking my cock, cleaning my cock. Sometimes sucking me off and swallowing my load in front of his wife's friend. Cleaning his wife and her friend after I finish in them I also would have made him my bottom boy cuckold. Fucking him, stretching him like I stretched his wife, and breed him like I breed her. He will be her bitch. I bet he is as much a slut as she is.

OverthefallsOverthefallsover 10 years ago
And John?

He rushed into their bedroom to pack his suitcase. Because what man wants a cheating slut for a wife? That has no respect for him. That threatens to bring home a nasty STD to him. No loving wife here. Just a self centered bitch. Time to go.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Crap

Total

BobNbobbiBobNbobbiover 10 years ago
Stupid

Go back to tenth grade and do over before you try another story. This one is poorly written.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Why would he be happy?

His wife is a cheating slut. This story makes no sense.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Lol

Ah, the dehumanizing of a human being...now what could possibly be more erotic than that??

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Pathetic... there was no love. I hope any woman who'd agree to this, gets AIDS.

This is what is wrong with the world today. The lack of any real love. It is funny how perverse sexual fantasies spawn into destructive and immoral behavior, and people misconstrue what "real love" is, and warp it into anything that fits their need. Way to go human germ. If it was my wife, she'd be dead - I'd kill them both for such a sick act. Then again, I shouldn't be jealous of anyone who wants my left over "whore", after all, I was taught to discard my broken toys to the less fortunate.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
oh dear

Failed basic English.

pathetic_cuckpathetic_cuckover 9 years ago
Not bad

No idea what these other folks are all mad about; perhaps they were abused by a piece of fiction as children or something.

The story isn't spectacular but it works. I say keep working at it and you'll find your voice. Ignore these angry people and enjoy your task of writing... if it's fun then keep doing it :D

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
A dream of may men

I was married to a beautiful model-quality woman who fell in love with her boss and left me to marry him. That didn't work out (his wife didn't agree). Being divorced from me, she took up with several men. I never got up the nerve to tell her, even plead with her, to come back. I would have gotten down on my knees telling her she could have sex with anyone she wanted to and I would still adore her. I would not have interfered with her going out, staying out, taking trips with other men, as long as she stayed in our home to live together.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Wrong...

We had been married for - what seemed like a life sentence. Her tits were sagging, lines forming... She was an old hag! And sex? With her? About as exciting as watching paint dry. No wait watching paint dry was more fun than sex with the old ball and chain, that's why I started fucking my young neighbor. She was a lot more fun in bed. Yeah... She was tight. And could she suck cock - and swallow. Wow! The wife's bj? Terrible. She couldn't deep throat, didn't swallow. Hell she rarely did it. Anal... Wifey never, neighbor not all the time but often.. That's how it goes in the real world...

cuckwanabeecuckwanabeealmost 9 years ago
Wish It Was Me

This story is so hot. I have fantasized about my pretty middle-aged wife spreading her legs and taking another man's thick cock into her sweet pussy for years, but she has absolutely no interest. Having her become addicted to his cock and making me serve them is a real turn-on, and the thought of having her involve a female friend and exposing me as her sub and humiliating me in front of her friend is a complete turn-on. I guess I'll just keep dreaming.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Cuckolds rights

I've been a Cuckold almost 20 years through two marriages and my current relationship. I am a cuckold through and through I am addicted to the dynamic however I could never accept total abstinence from sex with my wives (nor could they). I was completely on board with no sex with my wives for a couple of days before their dates but, as soon as they returned to me I had to jump on them clean them and fuck them to reclaim my position as their husband. On all the occasions I watched their sex sessions I never reclaimed my wife in front of her Bull. I was content with the humiliation of cleaning both of them and being anally abused by them but I always has loving vanilla sex with my wives after the event

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
If his dick wouldn't cut it?

Wouldn't she have known it BEFORE they got married? She's just another bored housewife that thinks she has the right to break her marital vows and cheat on her husband. At least have the guts and the courtesy to just divorce her husband and move on. The rest of this was just garbage. The minute she tells him she needs a real man to satisfy her what she really means is that she is going to demean, degrade, humiliate and expose her husband and herself to every disease known to man. That she has no real love or respect for him. Why would ANY man stay with the cunt? Throw her out and find a real woman that loves you. Awful story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
How brain sick are you??

Idiotic bullshit published by a pubescent idiot!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
She rushed downstairs in her panties

He walked out the backdoor and got into his car that had all his things packed into it. She got the divorce papers the next day. Stupid, unfinished story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

get your balls together and get the hell out you don't need her

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
All these cucks

What a joke, all these simpletons claiming to be cucks, and how very happy they are. Such pathetic losers.

Mauser45Mauser45over 5 years ago
What the fuck?

The cuckold is a strange and unnecessay species. They contribute nothing but filth to the world. Let's hope none of them ever get the chance to breed...it can't be difficult as most of them are locked up in their cages

One star. What a sick fucking story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Another one for the circular file

Another weak writer who is fixated on making husbands weak and stupid. So many wasted stories on wimpy guys who let their whores ruin their lives. No real man wants to be a third class citizen in their life and would throw the trash out the door.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Why would John not divorce her?

Why would he support a slut? Who knows how many diseases she has. One thing is for sure. She has no love or respect for her husband which spells divorce. The rest of this was complete bullshit.

1 star

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Counseled??? Hmmmmm

Counseled?? Does not pass sniff test. Sounds like BS.

Having the cuckold fantasy is one thing, LIVING IT OUT IS ANOTHER. ONLY 8% SUCCEED.

I guess Miss Toni and her husband are part of the 8% of successful cuckold relationships.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Jealous

Lol... one has to laugh at these comments. Tall about repressed phobias and insecurity. Lol.. they come on here...Read a story about cucking and then criticize the lifestyle. Even insulting the "participants". You know they got off on it but they need to fight that feeling they have by making such comments. Grow up boys. Cuckolding happens. It is a lifestyle. The husband isn't weak. The people aren't sick. And you know as well as I that you get hard from the stories. So stop with you fake "repulsion" and insecurity. Face it... Your jealous

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
EVERY MAN

EVERY MAN WHO WANTS TO BE CUCKOLDED OR ALLOWS THEMSELFS TO BE ONE ARE FUCKING PUSSIES AND CRAZY!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
the perfect cuckold

I identified myself with John, what must people dont know is that there is not need of sexual satisfaction when you are a real perfect cuckold, your happiness come when you have a hot wife that is not going to leave you, is having great sex with her lover only and you can have permission for self gratification

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Stupid

Put a bullet in her head

Anallicker01Anallicker01almost 3 years ago

Very exciting story, couldn't imagine being in John's shoes! Not sure how John selected this marriage/sex counselor BUT perhaps he should have shopped around for a 2nd or 3rd opinion? The fact Tina was going to keep her boyfriend why keep John in his chasity device? Let him jerk off

iameaseliameaselover 2 years ago

Stopped reading about a paragraph in when it started hitting every limp dicked, closeted cuck cliche.

Going to guess this aimed for, and hot, the mark when it comes to pandering to the mentally ill gay men hiding in a marriage and living vicariously through their wives.

No wife would do this to anyone they loved and respected. yes the closeted males convince themselves they do, but the mentally ill are in no shape to make rational judgements about themselves. But hey, if being used and treated like a dog, good for them, though I think playing in traffic would be preferable if they cant accept who they truly are.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

John should have pulled out his 9mm Glock and said do your best with a lead accompaniment.

mattenwmattenwover 2 years ago

The idiots are not dying out. This author and his story prove it!

Mrhappy4aaMrhappy4aaover 2 years ago

I agree with most everyone, this was a sick and terrible tale of a slut and her wimpy cuckold husband. Any "sane" MAN wouldn't allow her to keep a lover. Yes, a baseball bat to the head or a .357 bullet would be a saving grace. And I definitely be going after that "so-called" therapist license.... Turn in your man card and die.... Just a bad story from the get go. Thank goodness it's fiction.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

MissToni IF my wife did this to me i would wait for her to sleep at night throw gasoline on her and set the worthless whore wife on fire. i don't think wives think things thru good enough

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Hacky as fuck. French maid lol

iammweaseliammweaselalmost 2 years ago

She still loved him dearly but had become rather bored in bed with John; his cock as she put it wasn't doing the job.

Literally by the book, worn out cuck tripe by a dude trying to pass himself off as a woman, because he is secretly gay and wants all that big cock in his mouth or ass.

We get it, you cucks literally drive the studies to the pillar of truth that 90% or so of you are repressed. Hate the messenger all you want, but facts are facts.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well this proves that she is a selfish vile human being

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I'm rather pleased you don't submit anymore.

fredbrownfredbrownabout 1 year ago

Not so much cuckolding as Dominatrix and sub, she does have a stud and a little cuck/sub for clean-up and humiliation so she has the start of a good tale. Not to hurt the author's feelings, but there isn't much excitement or originality to the story.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

i am 67 and still able to fuck and i have a good size at 7.8 inch cock so not a bad size and has never been a issue. now that being said with age comes stanima because of age so there is nothing wrong with being a cuckold hubby but one must make dam sure the wife does not bail out on you so i make it painful for her financially to be in a position to do that. but outside of that i say a well fucked wife is a happy wife.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

i suppose if my loving wife asked me with assurance that our marriage would not be affected i would be her cuckold husband . i know by experience a well fucked wife is the best wife one could have, there is nothing more rewarding than a sexually happy satisfied wife who is well fucked and content

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

i am a real prick. I am Italian/Sicilian and we do not play this shit. I am from the old days and one son of a bitch and keep people guessing. i would have told him sure i am ok with this, i would be pleasant about it but then once i got my wife home i would beat her ass with a baseball bat while she slept, My wife would never suspect me that i had any problem at all. i once caught my wife kissing and holding hands at a night club we were performing yrs ago as i was her sound and light man for our rock n roll band that toured the country, she could not see me as i had a beer on a break. i made a mental note to talk with my wife in the car on the way home, she sat next to me and i had nothing to say she asked me whats wrong honey. iooked over at my wife and said i saw you tonight. i asked her if there was one cock she would be willing to die for, she got real scared as i wanted to touch her soul, i told her if she thought there was one cock worth her dying for i would be the one killing her, i also told her she would never see me coming to kill her., i said you have to sleep at night. i also told her she best learn to play in her own sand box. I never had a problem with her again

theatreacttheatreact4 months ago

I loved it and look forward to many more I hope

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous