All Comments on 'Fucking in the Parking Lot'

by frenchy19

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
this author

This author and i laugh when i call her that has no respect for herself or for black people only a retard black or white would screw this pig.

DunaDunaover 12 years ago

The Holywood porno movie industry actors must be the madatory STD tests evry 2 week. If there is older test results the actor does not work.

This pair likes the unprotective sex with strangers on the street. They should have the STD tests perhaps evry 2 month, because the porno movie actors fuk several times during the shots.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great job

My husband and I also go to a beach parking area to make out and be watched. Last weekend to spice things up we let one of the watchers into the car and my husband fucked me while the guy watched for a while before I blew him. It was so hot getting it from both ends, much better than hubby and a dildo. After swallowing the guys cum hubby turned around and I swallowed his load. When we got home he gave me a great humping. I don't think this will be our last beach session.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
I didn't enjoy I puke.

you can't even spell 'heaven' and your story sucks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Ditto - "puke"

It really sucks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
race traitor

I am so sick of these race traitor mudshark whores thinking niggers are better. Hubby is a fag wanting to watch his wife get fucked by coons. Sickening! It is a true travesty that one star is the lowest I can give you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
nice selection of wannabe cucks here

even a Klan-cuck, saw the story description and couldn't wait to read it, sport a little stiffy, spank it, then comment. These WBC keep the cuckold dream alive.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
who cares about the anon cucks?

We need to see poopchoot, DWhuedogg, RePhil and zed0 the ped0 in here, get some real cucks going instead of these lame anons.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
The story sucks, the author sucks and can pack sand up his ass.

Author, you are sicker than the most sick author on Literotica. Do the world a favor and vanish. And, by the way, go to hell.

ncpackman56ncpackman56over 12 years ago
TO HELL WITH THOSE RACIST ASSHOLE!!!!!!!!

I thoroughly loved it! Wish her husband would've fucked hor mouth at the same time. Send in more stories!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

I don't care what the race is - the idea is a recipie for not good things. He should have said - go to helga- and he'll go elsewhere

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Who is the raceist

If the bunnys gang bang the white bitch are they raceists? Or are the 5 white guys whom deflower a nigro bride on her wedding night are they raceists in both cases it was consensenul though the black lady had much fun. I have enjoyed black brown light brown yellow white and most colors in between all mostly the same except for one lady in Kenya who was so black she was blue very nice and extremely tight love her dearly.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Very Hot story

There have been three times where my wife and I had someone join us in the parking lot near the beach in Ocean City. The cops come by, but hourly, so you have some time in between. On each occasion we were watched by someone in another car, and after I shot my load we invited the other guy in. Once it was a short guy, but the other two times burly fishermen. It was so hot watching my normally laid back wife sucking on new cocks by the shore. It made for great fucking when we got home too.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
# white males Fuck Ugly White Bitches

3 Nigger nerds beat their tiny pricks while two white males ass fuck their ugly wives. Then the black males are forced to eat each other's shit. That's the true story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
bad grammer

The Grammar was terrible. the plot was good though

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
So very hot

My husband and I park near Philly airport and make out. Sometimes we are watched. The cops come by buy not in early evening. On two occasions I've blown my husband while jerking a watcher. Once after finishing hubby he directed my head to the window and I blew that guy. It was so very hot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Teasing leads to great sex

My wife loves to tease guys especially black guys. She loves to see them get a hard on and she pushes them away while continuing to tease them Most guys finally can't take it any longer and rip her clothes off and fuck her hard. It is a tremendous turn on for her and I am glad she gets fucked like I can't do.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

We are in our 60s,we have a van, we go to a parking lot, I finger my wife as she sucks me in the back, then we open the side door, as I fuck her doggy style, guys walk up and get a blow job from her, I take a while to cumm. It is interesting to see the number of guys between 20-30 who want a blow job from a much older woman.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
fuck you nigger

Eat some shit and die, o.k.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Black bullshit

Fuck all this black propoganda bullshit and fuck their protests

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Crap at its finest. 1* for this garbage

Complete trash and waste of time......well at least this lame story is quite short and just made me waste three minutes of my time.

1* for this stupid pathetic nonsense crap story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Just another slut and her sissy cuck

These stories are like a virus that is awful. Wife is nothing more than a whore and hubby is just a perverted wimp. They don’t have a partnership, just a slut and her bisexual or gay little boy. Stupid

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous