All Comments on 'My Sister's Lingerie Ch. 01'

by opencrotch

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
mmmsexy

its all about the cock..in panties mmmmmm yes

bluewillybluebluewillyblueover 12 years ago
Stupid story, wrong category!

Dumb!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
hi.

I see no real problem with your story. I love my wife in her panty as we play, I have not put on a panty but that does not mean I do not know how sexy the feeling is.

If no one get hurt and you feel safe have a ball.

It's your life, who am I to tell you what to do.

Elaine SummersElaine Summersover 12 years ago
Nicely Done!

I applaud your deatailed explanation of the feelings and thoughts of an impressionable teenage boy experimenting with women's lingerie. Right on the mark. It was an enjoyable read. Looking forward to the next installment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Very well done

A fine realistic story. Captured true feelings and reactions. Keep writing stay real.

opencrotchopencrotchover 12 years agoAuthor
Thanks

Thank you, to those that have posted here, and sent me encouragement via email. I appreciate your taking the time to do so. That includes negatives...

I don't think I am alone among men who have explored their feminine sides or fetish interest in lingerie, and I think all of us have experienced some shame & humiliation as well as intense sexual pleasure through our crossdressing or fetish play. Add to that, perhaps, certain sexual feelings for our sisters. And, perhaps, the need we feel that we ought to somehow be punished for all of that. Confusing enough for adults to deal with, let alone a teenaged boy.

At least two more chapters will be forthcoming, for those with any interest. I want to explore the coming to terms with his needs, fantasies, desires of the young man I have written about, as well as how Brittany, his sister, comes to grips with it all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
First time story ?

Good story and brave photo !

Well done , given you 5 stars !

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Yes, real story and brave photo

opencrotch,

I find your work here to be extremely erotic and so very 'real'. In your comment about the story you describe the need to be punished for your actions. Yes! I have felt that some urge myself, particularly after dressing in lingerie and getting off into whatever I was wearing. I can honestly state here, all cloaked in my anonyminty, that imagining myself being caught by your sister in her things and having her strike me as I got off would have made my orgasm a hundred times more pleasurable. I wonder if other male readers of this story can also admit that?

And yes, that is a brave photo, if it is of you, there in your panty. Very sexy!

chimpeechimpeeover 12 years ago
FIVW STAR PERFORMANCE

Look forward to further chapters very good story

FetishCoupleFetishCoupleover 12 years ago
Very hot

Loved the story and very much looking forward to chapter 2

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
can't wait for chapters 2 & 3 & 4 and so on

Please continue the story. This is so hot -- getting caught by your sister -- that I shot my load all over my chest (and licked it all up !!!). Please continue the adventures with your sister and her friend.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Love your story!

Wonderfully told, and so much like my experience going through her panty drawer and masturbating in her bed with a panty on! My sister also had a full length mirror and I watched myself stroking and coming in the mirror.

Panties and bras have become a life-long source of joy and I was wearing one of her panties when I first sucked a cock ... it felt so right to be going down on his boner with a panty clinging to my butt and dick!

Now have I drawers of lingerie and lots of jewelry to wear on dates with my boyfriends. I love walking in front of them all dolled up and wearing outlandish platform heels that make my legs and butt cry out for attention!

Keep writing, I can't wait to hear more!

tom5241tom5241almost 8 years ago
Great story - made me get off - love the bit where you cum on your sister while she hits you.

"Just as Brit's palm connected with my cheek, a thick, liquid rope of semen spurted out of my cock, across the short distance between us, and splattered upon my sisters taut, naked belly." Excellent. Its like you punished her for catching you.

I'm picturing my own experience of masturbating in my sisters panties years ago.

Secretly I hoped I would have been caught by her right in the middle of cuming. Squirting her or her panties while she being furious would be a bonus.

Very well written.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous