All Comments on 'Kevin Got It All'

by qualitywheat

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
THE PELICAN IS TRUE

his beak is bigger than his belly, but the greed takes 1st place. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Painfully 2 dimensional

I think you forgot the last section that explains how the tumor from the start of the tale was not benign and she was losing her mind in a hospital bed as it grew and destroyed her brain.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Her actions prove she does not love her husband, only herself

She in her twisted mind insisting she loves her husband and family does everything possible to destroy her marriage, her family, and since the twit is fucking all over, her health. If this was in twisted humor it would make more sense. Really have no interest in reading about braindead women that think with their cunts.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
So, author, this is your concept of a marriage?

I would say that you have a real problem, as does your twisted tale.

qualitywheatqualitywheatover 12 years agoAuthor
My my

It's only a story people, behave yourselves lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Qualitywheat telling your readers to behave themselves? might help if you wrote something with some substance. She just proved she doesn't give a flying fuck about her family.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
What the fuck is wrong with you?

I quit reading after she called her husband "her worthless stupid ignorant fool of a husband." Then you claim she loves her husband more than anything else? The FUCK?!? How do you love someone who is worthless?

zed0zed0over 12 years ago
Gawd Damed Bee Yotch Writers

Seems to be a new crop of male bashing bitch writers cropping up on this site. Too bad, last thing this site needs is a bunch more male bashing bitch writers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
zed0 the ped0

ranting and raving since there wasn't enough young boyz in the story I guess, what a weirdo

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
poopchootkaboose

taking it in the poopchoot like a boss, or is that like a caboose, either way it is cornhole city for that rump ranger

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
A Break was needed.

The Tale flowed well, very well, rollickingly well, in fact. You really needed a Break, an intermission, or something just before, or just after the "Kevin didn't know it but" paragaph. Call it Epilogue, even.

And of course you're not taking seriously the bashers who claim "same old, Same old" as if there was something Wrong with consistency.

Well Worded,

Cheers, and Thanks,

Kilroy

jasonnhjasonnhover 12 years ago
It's only a story

Yup.

A crappy one.

Many don't find a story about bitchy wives, who reward their husbands that take care of them and treat them well by fucking other guys, erotic or even nice. The women are ungrateful sluts. The story has no fairness or justice, only villains.

The theme makes the story.

However, if you like stories about the bad guys winning, this one is for you.

Suggest a disclaimer at the beginning so that those who don't share this interest can just give it a pass.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
So this is the logic

If he does not know about it, everything is OK?

You can cheat all you want fuck the world over and as long as your spouse does not know everything is OK.

Hell become a 9 to 4 whore and make money while your at it. Because the difference between a slut and a whore is semantics.

How would she feel if she turns 55, kids are gone and he has hidden the money away, and dumps her slimy ass for a sexy 30 year old babe and moves off shore?

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
selfish

with her type of love I hate to see what she would do if she hated him. i hope the wife gets a disease and dies, divorce is to good for her. I hope he loves her enough to let her have as much freedom she can have divorcing her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Well, There Is No Story In The First Place

because Tina gets on a boat and goes to meet the family in the islands, and then takes the boat home (living safely out of pressured aircraft), while Kevin has a lonely four weeks. It is also completely unreal to talk about "loving" her husband, because NOW she has "discovered" her sexuality, and no cock within sight will be safe from her explorations!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
long as your spouse does not know

Since Anon used the word 'spouse' and not 'wife', I assume he hates cheating husbands too. If that really is the case, he would seem to be in a tiny minority on this site, where inequality rules supreme.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Fuck off jasonh if you don't like the genre get out of the category you pompous ass.

Someone else got it right. far too 2 dimensional and some trite writing. calling him everything from pig to dog was actually funny. like er, cat, ant or bug or something? that'll rain it down on him, the bastard. But thanks for taking the time author, for that you get 5*...

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
"1"

Score them like I see them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Ahhhh....

No.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Whatever, dude..

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
mmmmmmm

Could have been so good but you shit it up real good one star

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Aitch'em says:

Utter bull shit!

tiredandoldtiredandoldover 11 years ago
You have to be kidding!!!

Tremendous lead. Loving wife, adoring husband, great kids, and a snake in the grass. Great potential! Then you went nuts and screwed the whole thing up. Apparently you believe she can be madly in love with her husband and kids while cheating and lying constantly. This is the situation that alchoholics and drug addict find themselves in. Complete and utter CRAP!!! One star is too many!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Really bad story

such nonsense

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
What the hell was that?

Gotta be one of the dumbest stories I've ever read.

Dunny69Dunny69almost 5 years ago
Garbage

Most of it was horrible I don't know about the rest I banged out and filed it under utter claptrap.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Kevin Got It All

Bad, bad, awful. Try again. I feel you can do a lot better.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Yip

What drivel

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous