All Comments on 'Str8 Teams's Secret Gay Sex Tea Ch.02'

by GGandG

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

That was really good actually. I hope there's more to this series

skullfuckerskullfuckerover 12 years ago

great story, I love your work, can't wait for more

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

a GREAT story. please write more

hatefulevilscumfacehatefulevilscumfaceover 12 years ago

There really needs to be umpteen gazillion more parts to this story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

Please write more! This story is fuckin awesome!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
im interested in seeing more of cory and marco....

im interested in seeing more of cory and marco....

Maybe it can start something. Yes definitly wanna see more cory

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
More!

Please continue the story. I enjoy your work and you haven't posted in a while.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Change Prosess

That was a unique storey, different from many sports team conversions. I like how

these guys got so horny they had to go gay, but after the fun, they were shocked at what they had done. But their lust desire is going to take over, and soon I bet they will be hooked on gay sex. That will be hot.

sassysasha89sassysasha89about 9 years ago
more

I'd like to see another chapter especially how the team's response and reaction to the yes afterward effects wears off.

Maybe Corey is the one whose been inexplicably changed and soon doesn't need the tea. Perhaps he comes to it away from the team. When he finally joins the celebrations, it was clear that he had practice. Out of the players, his ass was the favorite to fuck. So tight and yet could handle two large cocks at the same time. He even went to Coach's house to talk about what happened which led to them fucking. Soon Coach was cheating on his hot wife with Corey even with the improved sex life with her. Corey confides in Coach that he made so much great money with his ass that he could pay for college himself but with the full ride scholarships the whole team received to their choice school, it's money for his pleasure.

ADpenthouseADpenthouseover 8 years ago

THIS THE BEST you have written. awesome.it would be great to see that all of the players become gay and most of the players get in a relationship with other players and end up as couples .this would be amazing and hot .

so wanting a sequel/continuation to an ch-03 and many more.

please!!!!! :-) :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I love this!

Omfg I laughed so hard through the whole thing! I would love another chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
wow

Excellent story. Is there more cumming

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Excilent story, though im thinking cory wont be drinking the tea but will still be joining in.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great Fantasy

Very strange but quite interesting fantasy, not a normal sexual fantasy. Good as a change from the usual.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

As I know myself, I would drink the tea and then fuck the coach. :)

scarlson959scarlson9599 months ago

Love it! When do we get part 3?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous