All Comments on 'I Love My Daughter-In-Law'

by krishnakant

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Why was this story uploaded twice under two different titles?

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
"Why was this story uploaded twice under two different titles?"

no idea, but I think it has to do with someone having two accounts under different two names.

talk about brain dead, I mean such an obvious multi.

give it up, Habib, you aren't fooling anyone.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

It's a great story indeed. I like it so much because I could identify myself with the old man in the story, fucking his dil. I would like to do the same given a chance.

Please write more such stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Possibilities after marriage.

The DIL get impregnated by FIL and MIL from SIL. The legals child of Ankit would be actually step child and half sibling of Ankit. The child of MIL will also be half sibling which also will be brother/sister in law of DIL. Themn MIL and FIl can also enjoy. Infinite possibilities!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

My son was not at home and his cute Asian wife was taking a shower. I got a small mirror and put it under the door and when she got out of the shower I saw her pretty Bush and her titties. I rubbed my 72 yr old hard dick. I have also gone through her dirty clothes and sniffed her panties.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous