All Comments on 'John & Sue Ch. 2'

by curious2c

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Dead fucking men

I am a man and any man who reads this shit and doesn't do anything about the Black "boys" and the Boss should be castrated! We ALL know ways and people who will do anything if the money is right. I would examine the pictures and One by One the "Boys" and the Boss would end up missing, or found with their "TOOL" in their throat. This MF is sick!

Alvaron53Alvaron53over 16 years ago
Illogical plot

I can't imagine why John would keep Sue around since she's damaged goods. But no way, no how could I force myself to have sex with her. Lord only knows what diseases she's picked up and passed around. I can only conclude that John has a deathwish.

<P>

As to why John didn't sue his boss and the company for millions for the destruction of his marriage, the author doesn't say. I suppose it's because John is an idiot because he certainly has cause to seek remedy in court.

<P>

These gaping plot holes leave me less than satisfied with the storytelling.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Disgusting Story

I gave up after the first thee or four paragraphs. This is not erotic or fantasy. It is just sick. Average man would have shot his boss and his wife and taken off looking for the thugs.

the Ct. Yankee

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
why?

she finds herself surrounded by those that use and abus her, and comes to find satisfaction, even when 'blackmailed'. she hits untold depths for her, and protestions of not wanting john, other?, to find out ring hollow. and his boss has responsibility in the matter, too.

he doesn't boot her out? he desn't tell her to go away because she wanted to be fucked? she would know many that would accomodate her there. it may have started out involuntary, but it reached the threshhold of not. damaged goods, and burn everyone, and (john) leave for better job too.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago

On the Stupid scale this would be a perfect 10! Absolutely pathetic! No

male can possibly be so wimpy. Worse than bad.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
WHAT!!!!

Most of your stuff is great,then this shit.

cantbuymycantbuymyabout 12 years ago
why can any of these people

still walk? why do they have knee caps, elbows or cocks?

tazz317tazz317almost 12 years ago
THE WIMP HAD BETTER WISE UP

and fast, black days are cumming. TK U MLJ LV NV

semofuncpl3semofuncpl3over 11 years ago
Why

should I even waste my time reading the rest of this story line. He had his shotgun in his hand. He should have killed all of them It would have been second degree murder at the most and out in 10 years. What a piss ass story. Definitely worth less than 1 star.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
sorry no tight pussy or ass here

How stupid is this. Her pussy & ass are as open as a 6 lane tunnel. There is no way he did any damage to her with his little dick. And no way is he that mindless not to notice it way before. If she is a super porn whore for big cocks and gangbangs, no way is she not loose. Fucking stupid story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Shit

You don't deserve to live, you wimp-assed faggot

LostOneThereLostOneTherealmost 10 years ago
Is it your intent that the meek shall inherit the earth?

Because "John" is certainly not much of a man. Perhaps he is actually a she who decided to become a he...Questions abound how someone could be this out of touch with reality. No way could even the cheating spouse live with this idiot who so far can see no reason to show his wife that he cares for her. I did leave my wife for shit she did and it wasn't even close to being as bad as this one. So our "buddy" John can only wimp out, stick his head up his third point of contact, wail on accidentally hurting his loving wife... and basically do nothing to improve his condition. Very poor tale.

tazz317tazz317almost 8 years ago
I WOULD SUGGEST FOR HIM TO GET HOLD OF SOME MORE WEAPONS

as a WW is about to descend on his home, TK U MLJ LV NV

MbgdallasMbgdallasover 7 years ago
I don't get it.

'In one shot three men were standing next to her, kind of all around, but showing her spread wide, and a bottle in her pussy. It was all of the way in her, only the mouth of it showing. The next shot showed her pulling it out and in several shots it became clear that it was a long and big around wine bottle. What really got to me though was the look on her face; she was smiling and looked like she really loved that bottle being in her.'

How would he not ever realize how loose she is and know something was up?

She was being blackmailed right? Then the tattoos would make it impossible for her to cover up and she would be outed. How did anyone think this would work? Overall I think,the story is,good just some real glaring inconsistencies that the reader just has to ignor to make it work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Seven years without a line

I hope you died by a very painful cancer

Flat_OutFlat_Outalmost 7 years ago
Stunninly disappointing

Grammar is OK but that's about - sorry curious2c, I know you put a lot of effort in here but the story is so unbelievable. I can't read anymore. Try getting some bits of real life and expand on them. Evan as fantasy this is pretty hard to take. All the best

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Demented

It’s amazing what wacko shit these writers come up with because of their repressed homosexuality.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Not Your Best

I would Never have F##ked her again ....She probably has about 10 STDs and maybe AIDS to Boot .. The Boss would have come up Missing along with the Blackmailer .. People have to Pay the Piper ..

skruff101skruff101almost 3 years ago

Hilarious, you should write for the comedy channel.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I can’t take it any more. You’ve created two characters that are distinct only by the kind and extent of their penultimate stupidity. You’ve made the wife character only slightly less appealing than than the husband. At every turn he makes mindless; stupid choices. You could have given some longer term strategy to deal with a bunch of really tough guys who know where he lives. And there’ No mention of going to the law. More stupid. The wedding rings are a painful reminder? How about those slut tattoos she’s got.? What’s the plan there, stud?

Maybe you were deliberately writing a parody? If yo you missed that literary form by a mile too.

WargamerWargamerabout 2 years ago

Utter bullshit story, just plain awful. So u realistic it’s painful

1/5 should be less

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

He had sex with her after what he saw her do and informed how long. Get real! If she cannot keep her legs closed now she never will be able to again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

so because your a pussy man you write about a pussy man... jesus christ your computer should be burned and forbidden from ever writting anymore of this slop...

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I agree with all the negative comments.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I believe all the negative comments have merit. However, there were a few things that need better explaining. First of all, I agree with one of the comments that Sue had taken a wine bottle up her pussy and when John find her, her pussy was wide open. The is no way that John shouldn't have known when they had sex, because he would have discovered she was no longer tight and that fact that he put his dick in her, was like putting a dick in a very large diameter pipe. So I agree the author made a bad mistake on it. Plus she had been getting screwed by several guys for a very long time. Again, even if Sue didn't take the wine bottle up her pussy, she would have been stretched to large for John. Other factors should be a clue to John. In the previous chapter she stopped going on long trips with him. Sue stated she was bored in the hotel room. After John found her with the guys screwing her, that would have now been an obvious red flag, that she didn't want to go because she wanted to get fucked by the other guys. To me this is the reason John should not have stayed and divorced her. No real loving wife, especially one who is not working , would not what to be with her husband on long business trips. Now there is the issue of the drug, that "Greg gave her and told Mark that if taken for a long term could have long-term effects if taken for a period of time. I think that he had her taking them, unknowingly, for quite some time. That may be most of the reason she seems to want all of those men." Note that he used the word 'could' instead of 'would'. Could means that it is possible it didn't have a long term affect, were 'would' means it does have the long term effect and therefore, explained why she was doing what she was doing because she couldn't help it. I also agreed that John should have taken them out or taken out part of them and then called the cops on them. Personally, I don't think he would have gotten jail time because of temporary insanity, which is plausible defense. Think about it, what person coming home to find his faithful and loving wife screwing several men and telling them that she wants their baby would not go crazy. I know I would.

Hiram325Hiram3259 months ago

Good grief. Just walk away.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Oh fuck this, Mark coming to his door the next morning and comply saying it maybe my fault. I would have held up one finger to him and went and got the shot gun again. And Aimming it at his head as I returned with it, as I was yelling you fucking *****!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous