All Comments on 'The Video in the Post'

by Lion24655

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
nice one

Great job mmmmmmm........ ;)

DeborahAnneDeborahAnneover 12 years ago
oh yes that sounds good

would love to have a group like that to do me at home, its been so long since I have had a cock in my cute little butt, and almost as long as I have had one in my mouth. I still jack off into my hand and lick my cum as I no longer can curl up and suck the head of my cock like I used to do when I was a teenager.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Time for crime....

Would their wives like the video?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Video?

I hope they recorded it all on video, they need a keepsake of their first time together. Very cool.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Gay Cucks!

Let's get one thing straight here....Mike is gay and his wife is a slut! In 99% of any marriage she would be kicked to the curb so hard....

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Sick Shit!

This isn't about a marriage, it's about a TOTAL lack of love and respect on the wife's part! Did the cunt ever consider communicating her feelings/wishes with her husband? Obviously not! And to submit him to this shit she was involved in, what a miserable pile of steaming dung she is! ~ And of course, the children, no matter how old, have this pair of low-lives as parents! This story is disgusting! To think that there are people like this makes me want to hurl!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Pussy !!

That's what's wrong with men , Mike should have took his gun and killed them all then turned it on himself !!! Shitty !!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Satisfied?

You wanted to see just what kind of stupid comments you’d receive; and sure enough, Literotica never fails to deliver.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Just complete cuck and gay horseshit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I hated this story. I am not one of those people who intentionally reads stories in the Loving Wife category and then leaves comments denouncing everything about that type of story. No, those people are fucking ridiculous and are likely just closeted fags. I actually like hotwife stories and the sluttier the wife the better. But this story sucked. I hated the hypocritical way the wife reacted when he asked her a "what if" question. And then the way she cried and carried on when it was her that actually left the DVD for him to find. And then the way she turned mean on him showed that she was actually a psychotic sociopath. All of these things combined made for a very un-erotic read. I hated it.

lbeachamlbeachamalmost 2 years ago

Never has happened.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Good story, interesting plot, wife worked out hubby is a secret homosexual, and now they both get their assholes stretched together, not exactly a conventional marriage but any marriage that includes outside parties is no better.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous