All Comments on 'I'm Not Sara'

by lambo69

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

superb ,those who got too drunk can be sometimes such pain in ass .I have no probs to believe it :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Nice story

Please continue, hopefully Mary & her brother will connect again maybe even have Sara include Mary. Mary decided since they look so close that they should try to trick Leo.

reader230reader230over 12 years ago
Hot

Great work! Very hot story! Can't wait to find out what happens next.

johnstang2johnstang2over 12 years ago
I had evenings like those

Where I was so drunk that I could not really control my own actions that I was basically acting on instinct. Over a period of time I luckily changed my instinctual reactions to mimic my own thought processes.

However, no matter how drunk I got I always remembered what was said to me and what I said. Who is to say Leo might be the same way? The next day he might have remembvered everything he did and everything Sara said especially the parts where she tells him she is not Sara but in actuallity Mary.

Then there is the possibility that Mary might be pregnant. Can we say the next few weeks could be very ackward for the two siblings.

I too like to see a sequel to this story. Please consider writing one.

John

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
kool

ok first off good job ..nice one...secound leave sara out of the story in the rest have her brother know what he did because mary is shaved and sara is not so once he wakes up he will see that and be like i thought u were shaved ....and mary doesnt want the morning after pill she just wants more sex with him and goes after it flirting and showing off more to him ...ect.ect....plus he would remember the clothes he took off her last nite and once he didnt see sara wearing them he would think back as hard as he could a remember when he came home his sister was wearing the tank top and shorts ...

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Great story, got me off. The only part I didn't like was she was worried about pregnant and wanted to get a pill. I think she should have been turned on by it instead and maybe try to increase her odds somehow.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Enjoyed it!

The last poster was a little bit weird, She should get excited about her brother knocking her up, I don't think so! All in all a pretty good write, I know drunk people are hard to write so probably a little more slurring and less stuttering which is what it looked like they were doing.

As far as remembering, I guess it depends on how much they drank. I know, speaking for myself and a lot of other people I knew who drank way the past when they should've stopped, you can have blackouts. Still functional and talking but you just don't remember anything past a certain point the next day, or you'll have a period of no memory and then later that evening or in the morning, still drunk, you'll start remembering things again once Your body has processed out some of the alcohol.

I also love to see some follow-up stories on this one, especially since it looks like the brother is intentionally dating someone who looks exactly like his sister! The secondary alternative could be the brother knew perfectly well that it was his sister he was fucking :-)

... And of course it look like while she was drunk the girlfriend wanted to do the sister as well!

My only complaint at that point is that the sister thought she was a bitch until she handed out about three compliments and now all of a sudden she's okay :-)

Fickle girls! (Ducking and dodging Fryingpan)

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
unrealistic character description

5-8 & 110 lbs is a BMI of 16.72, which is bordering on anorexia.

A more realistic description would be 5-8 and 130 to 140 lbs, like Michelle Jenneke, the Australian Sprinter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Why do people always fucking find it necessary to pidgeonhole people into what they think they should weigh or physically look like. That is not borderline anorexia just because you think it is. ...and theres nothing wrong with that bmi either if it works for them! Im a guy and until I hit about 30 I stayed rock solid at 128 lb at 5'7", constantly athletic and ate like a horse! My body was perfectly happy at that weight. ...so its not hard to imagine a girl about the same size with far less muscle mass weighing 110. Hell, I knew a number of girls that were in that range, with nice a or b cup breasts mind you...

Sonnyw55Sonnyw55over 4 years ago
Love Ir

Good Story!

JacktacularJacktacularover 3 years ago
Damn that stuff

YeagerMeister gets ya everytime

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Umm...

5'8" and 110 pounds wouldn't even be a stick. My sister is 5'4", very athletic, and complains that she's 145 pounds. Adding 4" to her and subtracting 35 pounds would make her look like a starving waif.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

who actually pays attention to the descriptions in these?

It's like any story, you imagine what you want/think they look like, and other details are irrelevant.

ScottishTexanScottishTexanover 2 years ago

There are quite a few comments about a girl being described as 5'8" and 110 pounds being too skinny. I'm inclined to agree with them. 110 is a good body mass for someone who is about 4 or 5 inches shorter. 135 to 140 would be a better fit for the girl you described.

I still gave you a 5/5. I see that you have written a continuation for this and I'm looking forward to reading it. It looked like Sara had some attraction to Mary and I hope that she pursues it. I like brother/sister incest, but I absolutely love bisexual females. I married a bisexual girl and she was fantastic. Let’s see where you take this. 😃

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I ran it through a government BMI calculator, and 5'8" 110 lb is very very underweight. Dangerously bad underweight. This is the kind that causes anorexic supermodels to collapse on the runway and end up in the ER.

I can only give 1 star for this. I'm no feminist, but giving your character have that kind of BMI is misogynistic as hell. It would be ok if it was part of the story, her eating disorder being something to be overcome. But not as an insane unhealthy beauty standard like this. Don't put anorexia on a pedestal like this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very good story with an original story line. Your "sister" figure for being athletic was bad. My first girl friend was 5'6" & 34C 25 36 at 135 and not athletic. My wife is 5'9" 38D 27 34 at 135 & an amazon who starts bar fights. Just a hint about female bodies the bigger the areoles the more female hormones in the body. My first girl friend was Irish & German & very white so nice 3 inch areoles. My wife almost 4 inches who is also white with a pink nipple but the areoles fade from pink to almost white with a ring of small bumps them a big white breast. My girl friend had nice legs, but my wife legs are 42 inches from toes to hip & she is a jogger so very nice dancer legs. Your "sister" figure & weight do not add up plus the athletics really confuse with the PLUMP figure.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Wow, ppl really be out here trying to push social justice in an erotica incest story. You ppl needa get your priorities straight n go touch some damn grass. Its a fucking fantasy, nvm the fact that this author probably pulled these numbers out of thin air. Fap and fuck off, Please!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous