All Comments on 'Contract of Submission'

by dcuplver

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Good Stuff...

I wish I could get my wife to sign it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
good idea but

I have been the "s" in a D/s marriage for almost 10 years, so I'm speaking from some experience when I say your contract is only part of the equation. As you point out, sex is tied to emotions, but societal stigma about sex is not the only emotion women face. My suggestion for men is certainly go with the contract - it's a good idea - but you might also help with the chores and the kids instead of her bearing those obligations alone. You would be amazed at how wet-panty-inducing it can be to see a man cook and clean. Give it a try, and you will find a far more sexually receptive partner.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
ok

just how do i find a woman willing to be in that kind of relationship

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
great tail

Your story remind me of my wife and myself. We been married over 22 yr. My wife mother told her how to keep your husband happy and he will keep you happy too. Well my wife know I'm a ass man and she have a great one. She all acted like she didn't enjoy the anal sex we was having. Alway saying I'm taking to long in her ass. So after I would feel so guilty and go out and buy her something nice. So now every tusday is ass night. When I get in from work she'll have her big ass all ready for me. I'm able to smell the baby oil coming from between her ass cheeks it's such a turn on for me watching her great ass walking around the house already for a good fucking. And it gets better when other people are around and I smell the baby oil in place.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous