All Comments on 'Two Worlds Ch. 07'

by vixenfurry

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

very good.

oneoflifesjewelsoneoflifesjewelsover 12 years ago
Great read!

More, please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
awesome read

even if in the last 3 or 4 chapters we keep switching from a character's pov to another one's we are still able to follow without any difficulty this story is great i cant wait for the sequel. p.s. i love this story.

booknerdbooknerdover 12 years ago
Great Job.

I honestly love this series. I have rated every chapter! Just wondering if you have looked into getting an editor? I hope you don't take any offense to my comment but there are a few areas in each chapter that could use tighter transitioning. You tend to bounce around often. It's not a bad thing exactly. I am not the only one who will admit we followed your story very well. It just seems like you'll move from one topic to another and run off on a tangent, either forgetting the initial topic all together or bouncing back to it. I honestly hope you will take this constructively. You have been added as one of my favorites so that I can continue to read your submissions. Thanks for sharing this with us.

foxy_lady76foxy_lady76about 12 years ago
incredible

I just started reading your story and it is incredible..for a first story. I enjoyed watching Jessica learning a new way of living and to top off that she has a mate in which she has a deep connection too. I was sad that she had to leave her family and friends for 5 yrs. but they all come looking for her and find she is healthy and is having her 2nd child. I'm happy to see that all her friends have found mates too. Now all you have too do is allow Charles to feel the mating bond. Can't wait until the next chapter!

MizTMizTabout 12 years ago
One Down

One mating down, one more to go, and then there's crank pants aka Charles. What will he decide to do? One more chapter and I will be all caught up

katgoddess1katgoddess1almost 12 years ago
Oops

You changed Kael's name to Keal in this chapter.

maxd01maxd01almost 10 years ago
Gah

I feel so odd writing feedback so long after this was posted but I know that I do appreciate getting feedback on even my old stories.

I know I said I would do the feed back or comments but what the hell. In this section the sudden mention of the person going 'oh god we have to have sex in public' was almost tossed in as a after thought to me. There hadn't been any conversation that I remember between Jess and either of the guys about the mating process or even a casual mention of them having such a conversation.

It was nice that the chapter was longer and it is definitely getting more detailed in what is going on which is nice.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Quality

Great scenes, believable characters, whats not to love?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous