All Comments on 'Chastity with Ex as Keyholder Ch. 02'

by chastity_sissy

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
LoneStarRiderLoneStarRiderover 12 years ago
Thank you!

It is a little difficult for me to get "into" this type of story (sorry; can't relate to the concept). But for once, someone finally addressed the most obvious question of why not just get bolt cutters and remove the damn lock!!!!!

mrwidehorizonsmrwidehorizonsover 12 years ago
great build up!

nice story so far. Looking forward to more!

PeterOmezPeterOmezover 12 years ago

Can't wait for the next installment!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Hmm..

Definitly the best chapter of the series. Its just so cool, and you dont see this very often. Its refreshingly original and not over the top. Its interesting that she's a teacher's assistant... hmm, is there another character attending university in this story... i wonder.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

I liked this, except (as a woman myself) I don't find his attempts at "charming" to be any less creepy than the staring. I could see what you were going for, but that part needs a little work. (Hint: women don't like to be told it's *their fault* when guys creep out on them.)

Other than that, I liked this--the tension is building over him wanting to get laid and having his cock caged, and I'm intrigued by his ex making him send her pictures. :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Your ex?

Would be laughing her ass off at how you've seeming lost your sense of pride and self-worth. She'd know that she'd done the right thing in dumping your wimpy ass. You really a man?

devilspy2001devilspy2001over 10 years ago
Oh the pain, the pain, the sweet pain.

I have dealt with a number of cuckold sissy's and even a few in chastity. Their body just has to expel the sperm building up in their balls. Leaking sperm or precum or goo is normal. In chastity, that is the only way to expel it. Most boys in chastity after a week or so will leak and drip their goo when they are made horny. He does not sound like he is far from leaking his. That is why for health reasons it is best to milk the sissy like a cow to empty his balls or jerk him off, etc. If they are leaking as I fuck their pussy or they suck my cock as their wife or gf watch, I like to make them lick it up. Adds to their submissiveness.

KodJak22KodJak22almost 2 years ago

Nice slow development. Looking forward to how this plays out.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Her BF would be so upset she's screwing around with her ex that he'd drop her. Stop seeing and talking to the bitch and be done with it. If she continues to harrass you, get a restraining order and send her to jail the next time she bothers you. What a cunt!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous