All Comments on 'Give Me A Treat'

by nrjhnsn

Sort by:
  • 41 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Is there...

A sequel planned if so encore!

ZanysDellZanysDellover 12 years ago
Awesome!!!

Bravo!!! Encore!!!

geemeedeegeemeedeeover 12 years ago
I love that ...

... he calls her "little girl." As a not-so-small woman myself, I also love that he loves her body. Thanks for the reminder that we should love our bodies, no matter what size we are, and accept that others find us beautiful and sexy just the way we are. Also, it's refreshing to read a story that's not about a big hulk of a man falling for a skinny, tiny woman.

foxy_lady76foxy_lady76over 12 years ago
bravo

loved it... Can't get enough of it. this story is to good to stand alone please continue writing.

It's nice to see a bigger curvy woman get the man

MizTMizTover 12 years ago
Only 2nd Story

What a great story teller you are. That this is only your 2nd submission is amazing. I already know I'm going to read your first story.

You did a wonderful job describing both the main characters, including giving them both alittle background. The way you snuck in the fact the Silas was a Vamp, make that a Vamp King was great. And the fact that Kenzie was so mixed up about self image rang true.

You did a really wonderful job w/this story and I look forward to reading more of your future storys.

sweetie86sweetie86over 12 years ago

I LOVE IT!!! MORE PLEASE!!!! BIG GIRLS ARE BEAUTIFUL TOO!!! BEAUTY IS NOT IN THE SIZE OF YOUR CLOTHES... IT'S MORE THAN THAT THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! VERY SEXY READ.... THINKIN ABOUT GETTING BIT MYSELF.... MMMM....

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
More please!

This is a great story. Full figured ladies need yummy men too!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Love your writing...

I love both of your stories. They are well written and I really hope you continue to write. You had interesting ideas about vampirism and I hope you continue to write about Silas and Kenzie. You could easily make their story novel length. I am looking forward to your next story.

Soul_childSoul_childover 12 years ago
Woo hoo!!

That was f'ing hawtt seriously wet n hardcore hawtt... Please write more! I'm loving it ;-)

canndcanndover 12 years ago

I really enjoyed this! As a plus size girl myself, her feelings about herself echoed mine exactly. It sucks being bigger in this society. I loved how he chose her in spite of, and seemingly b/c of her figure.

I think it was well-written and I really would like to see more of their story. I think it could be a longer story or series.

I hope you'll consider writing more about them.

hisangelbeautyhisangelbeautyover 12 years ago
wow

this story rocked on so many levels, i totally enjoyed myself reading this.

Great job i am looking forward to more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
HOT!

I love this story. I am always up for a bbw story. Totally enjoyed this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
great

Loved this story glad us big girls get the sexy guy!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Wow

You are gifted as an author - so sensual, sexy, archaic, romantic with a deep understanding of the way a big girl feels. I want more.

Sorry for my English . I'm good at reading not at writing ;)

coffinbaitcoffinbaitover 12 years ago
amazing

this story was great! As someone who is plus sized myself and disabled from birth, I love to see the girl that I can identify with get her vamp! I'm also addicted to vampire stories if you didn't know. Thanks for writing a story that has a woman that knows she is beautiful no matter what society says!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Simply wonderful

I hope you decided to publish your writing someday. It is wonderful to have something written from the viewpoint for us plus sized bbws. Thank you for sharing this beautifully erotic uplifting woman empowering story. I loved it and I hope to see something else submitted.

CiCiLeeCiCiLeeover 12 years ago
Mesmerizing!!!

I have now read all four of the stories you have posted, straight through. I am breathless...and hot. You are a stunning writer...I cannot wait to see more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
This story was amazing

This story was amazing and I hope you make it a series

NaughtyBunny85NaughtyBunny85about 12 years ago
Im in love with the way you write.

If more so called romance writer out there wrote like you I think I'd actually enjoy picking up a book or two.

Please tell me this is going to be some kind of series?

SeaSwimmerSeaSwimmeralmost 12 years ago
Ooh!

Just 'ooooh' really!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Damn!

HOT!

AngellisaChunAngellisaChunover 11 years ago
yeah more lol

im kinda of a greedy little bitch just not so much on the bitch maybe a slut but yeah it kinda feels like it would be cool for more

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
BEAUTY IS IN THE EYE OF THE BEHOLDER

I think that is something a lot of us forget. And I hope more of us remember this. We are not all thin and size twos, even if the media and society forget that it's what's on the inside that counts and that everyone is beautiful in their own way.

stephlambert31stephlambert31about 10 years ago
I love this!!!

I love all of your stories sooo much!!! I can't wait for new submissions! Has Claiming Bella been released yet?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
brilliant!

This must be one of the best stories I have ever read! well done

tabbymidnitetabbymidniteabout 9 years ago
Wish I could give you 10 stars

Loved this story actually I am on to ready all your stories. I have read your newest. Just so excited and aroused. Love the characters and the detail is best bar none.... Thank you

rubricarubricaabout 9 years ago
Very positive & good writing.

What a lovely sex positive story. Very well written and very erotic. I liked hearing a story from a sassy sarcastic experience. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Wow

That was ...I can't even justify in words how wonderful that was. Being a plus-size myself it's hard to think of someone wanting me, so yeah. That was a boost of confidence I wasn't expecting from a Sunday afternoon fun read. And that was fun. Gloriously fun. Very well written and the characters were nicely 3-dimensional.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
wow!!!

loved this story. so sexy and fun. big girls need love too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Anonymous

You should think about writing a book on this, if you do There is an App Called Wattpad many amateur authors start out on there and eventually have their books published to first virtual copy then hard...

bbwssbbwluvrbbwssbbwluvrover 4 years ago
So hot!

Oh my damn! Please tell me there's more to this story!

carmenvampcarmenvampover 4 years ago
Very Hot!

I love your writing a n d characters. I hope you continue this story.

DeathMaidenDeathMaidenabout 3 years ago

Perfection! It is now the BEST story I've read on this site!

TerriVTerriValmost 3 years ago

That was so hot! Being a fat girl myself, I completely related to Kenzie!

oldpantythiefoldpantythiefover 2 years ago

Well done! Very intense and sexual with just the right amount of mystery to the very end. It would be nice to see another chapter but better just this one than none. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Ha! Big girls always love anal!

Wonder why that is?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Please make this into a book?

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Ehh, started off strong but her falling in love with him AND deciding to permanently bond with him AND become an immortal vampire all in the span of 20 minutes seems ridiculous

geek_writergeek_writer5 months ago

Loved the detail on this, great work!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Very, VERY nice! What a treat indeed

AnonymousAnonymous12 days ago

That was an awesome story very sexy and it made me extremely wet. Great job!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous