All Comments on 'Head Cheerleader'

by LustScribe

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

"Brad had managed to get half of his cock inside her when it poked at her hymen."

Where the fuck did you learn that the hymen is that far in the vagina? The hymen is a thin membrane at the entrance, NOT something that get's bumped into or poked at half way in. Take some time and research it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
It is a work of fiction

This story is a work of fiction not a medical thesis. Get real Anon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
White-skinned

Thank god you described both the main characters as white-skinned! Every time I click on one of these stories I'm worried I'll be reading about negroes!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
terrible - anonymous99

seems like you are younger than 19 with the writing ability of a 13 year old. looks like you blurted out a fantasy on paper that you have no experience of having any intimacy with women. terrible

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
racist ass

Really "white skinned" how the hell is it possible that fucking idiots like u still exist. Get a clue

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Ok...I'm confused...

One minute she.."...Is enjoying the feeling of him filling her up...".. then he pulls out and cums on her stomach, tits and face...which is it?...

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
You could use an editor...

The sex writing wasn't terrible, but your storytelling was very amateurish. Keep at it, and get someone to help you edit next time.

Princess_StarPrincess_Starover 12 years ago
Not so good sorry

You really need to make sure you proof read before submitting.

Read someone else's story then compare it to.your own.

I understand you probably spent quite a while writing this but parts of it were just not very well written :( you might wanna take it down, edit it then repost.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Good

it was a good story, don't listen to them

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
no they were right

Overall the story telling was a bit off the wall. One minute the guy's humping her and oh my gosh she's gushing cum already. Was his cock a hose just spraying cum everywhere, he's pumping her and then spraying her face, stomach,and tits with cum. Did she not even have to move?

Also, the whole, you say no, but your body wants it. Make me feel this should be under the Non-consent/Reluctance section.

But it's a good start, just practice.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Um...

The language that the characters use are horrid. "I want to be humped, I want to be sexed up!" Who the hell says that? Also, some of the sequences in this story don't make sense.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Hilariously Awful

I got to the 5'6" tall HS star quarterback & started laughing. I had no desire to read the rest. Are you 12 & just happened to stumble upon this site?!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
White skinnned

Ssexing up, cominng eight times when he was ready to come before she had even started. Also reluctant much? It isn't non consent but given how many times he seems surprised that she's enjoying herself and all that it seems like had she not agreed he would have been raped... and she's clearly reluctant for a long moment ... why is it tagged bisexual female ?

andrewmoocowandrewmoocowabout 5 years ago
Not bad, but not very good either.

But on the plus side, I would like to hear more about Emily & the cheer squad's orgy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

As a cheerleader, this just made me laugh lmao... I literally couldn't read past "The girls then simultaneously jumped into the air and shouted, "YAY!""

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

It's so sad that cheerleaders always end up stuck with football players, easily the worst lovers, even if they're not closeted to begin with, and so full of shit and themselves it's not worth the effort to teach them how to fuck properly. Yawn.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLustScribe@LustScribe
24 Followers
Hello, everyone. I am a fan of Literotica. I hope to make great stories here. Thank you for liking my first three stories.