All Comments on 'An Unexpected Consecration Ch. 01'

by femadorer

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
GrrrreatImaginationGrrrreatImaginationover 12 years ago
1 of 4...

Hmmm, I suppose my comment will also have to be in four installments. I enjoyed the way our heroines haphazardly met and I especially liked how they practically fell into their passionate encounter. You almost lost touch with reality with the action unfolding in the kitchen with such a busy party going on, but came in brilliantly with the smiling stranger who not only saved the day, but neatly set up for chapter 2. The sex itself was ok, but the haphazard quality leant it extra intensity. I'm expecting some more details in chapter 2. My advice is to only describe your characters as you go. It will keep the reader in the moment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Another great story !

Thank you femadorer!

I am so enjoying your stories. You have got a precious gift, a way of getting your readers emotionally involved with your characters.

Though your new story is totally different to your brilliant debut 'Accident Grants Benefit' it is thrilling as well - your writing style is outstanding !!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Well, again (at least) ... a very well written erotic, sexual, sensual story.

Under hundreds of stories one needs a little luck, or coincidence, to find those that stand out against the others in the scene, Yours ... this one storyline in particular ... are the ones that keep up faith that something/somebody wonderful is out there.

Thanks again, femadorer; please keep writing, we need more ...

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Truly, dear femadorer: A fabulous debut, at least in the lez department :-)

I love your story!

Your 'real' debut has been in fact 'Accident grants Benefit' which is outstanding, but this one hit me real hard, in my stomach, and some lower, reminding me of a similar experience years ago:

My first (and only) time with a woman was so fucking intense - I still think about her from time to time and lament that I've told my husband about it, just to make him (at least) a bit hotter - unfortunately he didn't buy it, and insisted that this (unforgettable) affair had to end.

But I've learned, and will never forget it, that a woman's touch is devastating, completely unlike that of a man, of course - in an ideal world there would be a female lover to warm me up and then some hard cock to suck and fuck to exhaustion - Mmhhhh <lewd bg>

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous