All Comments on 'Rob and Amy'

by Just Plain Bob

Sort by:
  • 222 Comments
BigJohn601BigJohn601over 12 years ago
Best JPB story ever.........

I liked it ...I really liked it.

justplainjoejustplainjoeover 12 years ago
I liked it..a cheating wife story that has a husband with balls.

Not a typical JPB story..hopefully more like this follows.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 12 years ago
Ditto what Big John said !

for too many men , large segments of this story cc divorce courts is not fiction.

Mandy01Mandy01over 12 years ago
What can I say????

I'm impressed...lol

High Five Bob *****

Amanda

hawkeye0007hawkeye0007over 12 years ago
Well done...

I've already emailed you and told you how much I love this story. A lot of men live vicariously through the characters in these stories. Some want to be cucked, others are looking for a sense of strenght, justice, and consequences for betrayal and disrespect. This story portrayed a man who was willing to pay a price for his self respect and the bitch who hurt him was not allowed to profit from her treachery. Unlike real life in most cases, justice was done. I know many of your readers would like more stories like this!

mike2710mike2710over 12 years ago
Thanks

JPB if this does not get 5* all across then no story ever will. Thanks for the entertainment. Mike from Texas.

zed0zed0over 12 years ago
No Wimps Here

Finally JPB nails it spot on. Perfect story, perfect ending.

judge1179judge1179over 12 years ago
Wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Very well done! I did see some spelling and grammatical errors but with the way the story unfolded I decided to overlook them. Amy just couldn't stay faithful could she. Rob had balls to do what he did and I applaud him. I also applaud Amy's second husband. Well done! Bravo! Bravo! *****

GentleVikingGentleVikingover 12 years ago
Lol

A perfect addition to my lunch. What a hoot.

Keep up the great work

size14shoesize14shoeover 12 years ago
One of those....

This is one of those situations where the wife deserves everything she got. She started fucking around on him in high school. (You don't think that 11 inch dick she took so easily in college was her first, do you?) What a slut and what a cunt she was. She didn't love her husband, she loved the home and benefits he provided. Regardless of his feelings for her before the affair was discovered, he was able to act in a way that his self-esteem was recovered.

While this woman deserved what she got, not every wife who has an affair deserves get ruined for life like some seem to think.

DrPopeDrPopeover 12 years ago
I usually hate burn the bitch stories but ....

when they are written in the entertaining style of JPB they can be quite a juicy read ..... Thumbs up !

LoneStarRiderLoneStarRiderover 12 years ago
Convoluted.

Convoluted. Perhaps twisted, even. But it's a great story! five-star!

Harryin VAHarryin VAover 12 years ago
frankly given how amazingly stupid Rob is...I was cheering for Amy

The premise of the story is that Amy wants to be or stay a virgin when she marriesd Rob. That is a really KEY point early in the story. Of course she decides to call temporary breaks in the relationship while she goes out and fucks other men.

well they are in high school and/ or college and they weren't married -- they were not Even engaged... so thats fine.

But when they finally get married and rob realizes that Amy is not a Virgin on the wedding night... How is that not the subject of conversation? ***The entire premise of the marriage is clearly been altered. ** Yet ROB never says anything ?

ya see? That sort of action simply makes no sense. I can see that rob perhaps did not want to raise the issue on the wedding night. But at some point in the next few weeks???

Of course we all know why Rob -- or JPB -- decided not to raise the issue of AMY's supposed wedding virginity disappearance.

First it gives credence to the suggestion that because rob KNEW that Amy was not a vrgin but never mentioned it ... He's somehow okay with or accepting of her seirial cheating. JPB argues this premise in over 50% of the story's but it doesn't make a difference how many times JPB argues it... It's twisted pathetic absurd logic-- and it does not work..

SECOND... Because ROB /JPB says nothing about the lost virginity and the false premise of the entire marriage... a premise argued strongly by AMY!! -- it strongly suggest or implies that AMY now thinks Rob doesnt have a hang up on seeing / fucking other men. After all if on the Wedding night Rob does not bother to comment about the lie / deception of AMY's ...then why would he be upset if she saw other men?

Again this sort of twisted bizarre irrational crap is a common thread in all of JPB 's stories.

Of course this sort of miscommunication and making assumptions about each other and our spouses DOES happen all the time. But the lack of asking basic questions about major events in a person's life -- such as

" I thought you were going to be a virgin when we were married" ... or "are the kids mine?" ... is not common.

And invariably it always ruins a JPB story

magooomagoooover 12 years ago
Job is back

Great revenge tale

FD45FD45over 12 years ago
It's like Christmas!

A JPB and PAPATOAD story on the same day!

The real emotionally reverberating aspect of this story was the discussion of the legal system by the protagonist. He nailed it in one. One state may differ slightly from another, but in general, bad behavior committed by the man punishes the man. Bad behavior from the woman...punishes the man.

You were also inventive in the man's tactics. Engaging. I am not sure if all the legalities would pan out the way you say they will, but it seemed plausible enough for me (save the alienation of affection lawsuit)

The cherry on the cake was Janet. Imagine...a woman just cheated on by a man, being DOWN ON MEN and sarcastically telling a guy off even BEFORE he suggests that. Not to mention a male character not tripping over his dick to actually make that suggestion (and I think you've used that trope before...) A realistic character. Nice.

Thank you for the story

Sidney43Sidney43over 12 years ago
Good one

What a great revenge story, you outdid yourself on this one.

DunaDunaover 12 years ago
5 stars

Excellent cruel revenge story.

Huma412Huma412over 12 years ago
I'll freely admit that I wasn't thinking clearly, but I'd been fucked over enough by Amy and I just lost it.

At this point is when I realized you weren't going to make the hero a wimp. Brilliant story *****!

Boros749Boros749over 12 years ago
Strange

not the usual JPB story. something strange is going on.

StangStar06StangStar06over 12 years ago
A great one

Another in a long list of great stories. I loved it when I read it Monday on SOL and it was so good I read it again. Great job. Too bad you can only get a 5

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioover 12 years ago
A rare TTB (torch the bitch) LW story by JPB . . .

Agree with some comments, disagree with others. Harry makes some good points, but I really think the problem was not with Amy's hymen -- lots of women tear their hymens from sports and don't seem to be "virgins" with their first sexual experiences. Anyway, Amy proved herself an excellent, sneaky lier so I'm certain she would have had a phony explanation for Rob after their marrital consummation, and he probably would have believed her, since he obviously wanted to.

In fact, I think the real problem was Rob's initial acceptance of Amy back into the fold after the two instances, one in high school and one in college, where she wanted to see what other men were like. Maybe one could argue the high school instance was no biggie. But in college, it was clear they were serious, and supposed to be exclusive until they married, they would have children and grow old together, and all the rest. In my view, that was an engagement other than the formality of a ring.

I am certain if a guy said he wanted to go out with other girls after being with one steadily for a long time, she would not "take him back" the way Rob did for Amy, especially at the time of their college relationship. Even if they did not screw, I'm sure they petted and did other intimate things that reinforced their loving relationship; going out with someone else means betrayal of that relationship and would seriously undermine trust.

I know this is hindsight, but clearly, Rob's error was in getting back together with Amy the second time. He did so without asking questions and without checking up on her. Pretty dumb in retrospect. But then, we all do stupid things at times, so it's not inconceivable. At least he rectified it after learning how he was played for what turned out to be his entire marriage.

I also feel there was a nice, satiric element to this story. We have the husband coming home sooner than expected, the big cock needed to satisfy the woman stereotype, the kids biologically those of the lover rather than the husband, and of course, the beating up of the lover (so Rob can show he's not a wimp). And of course, we have the same, dumb lines from Amy regarding how she still really loves Rob, this was just sex, it didn't hurt Rob (because he didn't know about it), and so forth.

At least Rob was not a RAAC (reconciliation at all costs) guy and kept to his principles. A nice change from the usual cuckold, creampie-loving, wimpy husband deferring to the alpha male type of story. Thanks for writing.

Alfie HigginsAlfie Higginsover 12 years ago
Harry - it's a stand alone story

Harry projects his dislike for all JPB stories onto every story, regardless of content. He sees a pattern that in this case I don't believe is there.

Remembering back to my own loss of virginity, I really wasn't sophisticated enough to determine if my partner was a virgin. A maidenhead often doesn't last until the first sexual experience for a number of reasons.

So, Rob may or may not have suspected that Amy was a virgin, from her point of view. Whether he said anything to her or not, that does not give her license to be unfaithful in the future. Harry - you assume way too much.

BTW, related to my own virginity loss: Afterwards, my girlfriend was crying a bit and I asked "What's wrong; did I hurt you?" She said "No. But I've got to go to confession tomorrow and tell the priest I sinned twice."

I said, "Twice?"

She said, "Well, we're going to do it again, aren't we?"

DunaDunaover 12 years ago

JPB has some excellent revenge stories. The problem was with that stories, that JPB did not write longer epiloge. He stopped at the revenge and divorce. Here JPB wrote a little epiloge for the story and the story became better than the earlier JPB revenge stories. I laughed more than for a half hour after reading. I did this for 3 stories on LW earlier.

1. StangStar06 "Back on the Block 01"

2. Vulcez "How are you?"

3. Lucksmith "Let the Punishment Fit the Crime"

pogmapogmaover 12 years ago
What is a big dick, penis worth??????????

One thing about a big penis/dick/cock is it's a bigger target.

Depending who you are, the husband with horns or the horn hanger: a big one can be a plus or a minus. I'm happy JPB made it a minus. A good fun read.

CW_addicted_readerCW_addicted_readerover 12 years ago
The original JPB, welcome back

This story is one of the better story from JPB lately. I have been following JPB for years. He changed his story telling to more wimp husbands for over a year. This story is written the way before the transformation. Well done and welcome back. A five stars story.

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
ALLS WELL IS A MISNOMER

tweak in the pain, suffering and trauma, what do you have, TK U MLJ LV NV

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
FOR PAPA TOAD

WITH AN APOLOGY TO JPB WHO HAS A GREAT STORY WITH ROB AND AMY. PT HAS ANOTHER GOOD STORY WITH HARASSMENT. HE DOESNT WANT OR NEED ACCOLADES, BUT I BELIEVE IN CREDIT WHERE ITS DUE. THANKS TO BOTH OF THESE AUTHORS FOR THEIR POSTINGS. RESPECTFULLY TK U MLJ LV NV

likeboblikebobover 12 years ago

I read this earlier on a different site and did not get around to commenting. I want to take time to thank JPB for this story as it is what we used to read from him and I, for one, am glad to see he has returned to this type story.

chilleywilleychilleywilleyover 12 years ago
Great story

I was struck by by one reader's comments "A lot of men live vicariously through the characters in these stories" Jesus H! If you live vicariously through these stories, god save you!

This was an excellent story! It had drama, it had complications, it had plot twists, just great.

BTW True story. I broke up with my high school sweet heart for a month or two(when we were in college), so I could see what I was missing. She took the opportunity to look too. Turns out we weren't missing anything that we could find. we married several years later when we graduated, and our marriage has worked out just fine.

Great job on this

Chilley

SKHPSKHPover 12 years ago
One of the better JPB stories - perhaps the best

After many hundred stories in "LW", Bob still is not able to create believable female characters. Like in many other JPB stories, Amy is not a real character, but the caricature of the loveless, selfish wife. Woman that cruel and ignorant do not exist in real life - and if they do, they would not be married by loving husbands.

But it was quite a pleasant read. 4*

jasonnhjasonnhover 12 years ago
Nice work

Obviously this was extreme divorce. It was like watching Jackass. However, the statements by Rob really resonated. If the law doesn't provide justice then people will eventually do whatever they have to to get justice. Amy destroyed their marriage and had another man's kids. She epitomizes a bitch. She got what she deserved and the legal system is useless. One of the things I am big on is justice. If someone is abusing someone else they deserve retribution. In this case it was pretty harsh but Amy was a great villain. Would anyone really care if Lex Luthor got blown away? I also liked that Rib faced up to the consequences of his actions. He did jail time. But he got what he wanted.

hawkeye0007hawkeye0007over 12 years ago
Yes!

I think the cucks and sluts gave this story less than 5 stars. I guess it was too much truth for them.

DC_PackardDC_Packardover 12 years ago
I can see and could have guarateed

that the TTB folks would salivate over this one. Your usual, JPB. Thanks for your efforts.

fischwarefischwareover 12 years ago
Good job!

Your writing is very good. I love all your stories. One thing, please learn to use a comma here and there. Thanks!

ACP45ACP45over 12 years ago
SKHP

I hate to bust your balloon SKHP but women like Amy do indeed exist. I was married to one a long time ago. Like Rob, I upgraded but not without a lot of in between.

RHinSCRHinSCover 12 years ago
Good one

Like Hank Jr. says, I got rights too. She tripped him? Damn, thats a new one. If your asshole boyfriend would have taken his ass whipping like a man we would not be in this situation. That was another good one. He may have spent around three years in jail, but that was his choice. The lawyer was right, sitting on the beach would be much better. This is what happens when people get mean or no longer care.

Saxon_HartSaxon_Hartover 12 years ago
right on!

I hoped that Rob was getting out of the joint for smoking the whore and her boy toy. He did well, as did you.

theGorrilla001theGorrilla001over 12 years ago
Not bad

Not bad. I like his guts and I personally would have kicked the guys ass into a coma. But one thing that bothered me. Once he said not guilty, the judge couldn't just change his plea and enter a different one. It doesn't work like that. You enter a plea, that is what you get.

DmitryDmitryover 12 years ago
Holly

shit. What a great story!!!! I really felt the pain. GOOD JOB!

5*s

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 12 years ago
Wow ! ! ! Reading this story was like taking a rollercoaster ride.

A lot of ups and downs in this tale, some of Bob's best work.

Talk about fast moving, damn, I think my eyeballs broke a speed record in trying to keep up with all of what was going on.

You got to love the way Bob's mind works.

Thanks for the great read.

ParPlus10ParPlus10over 12 years ago
I don't understand the some of the hostile criticizm.

JPB this was a good story.

The characters were well thought out and from my experience depicted what we often see in the world today.

While I have never been divorced, I have several friends and family member who have gone through it. This story exposed a lot of the emotion that many divorces elicit.

In real life people are more times than not irrational and what some of us might even call stupid. If they weren't our courts wouldn't be filled with stupid civil suits.

Oh my, I just dumped hot coffee on my pussy. McDonalds should have told me it was hot and I wouldn't have poured it there.

Also, Maury and Jerry Springer wouldn't have TV shows.

So to criticize Rob for being stupid is just plain... well, stupid.

I personally have never understood why a woman would stay with a man that abuses her. But it happens all the time. Love makes you stupid.

If authors wrote about well adjusted rational individuals all the time, what a boring stories they would be.

Harry you have made it very clear in your past reviews... all over the site that you can't stand JPB's stories. It seems you read this story line by line just to try to find something wrong with it.

If your comments were the best you could come up with, you should have kept quiet.

What's the old saying?

Better to keep your mouth shut and be thought a fool than to open it and remove all doubt. Maybe like Harry, that is what I am doing here; oh well.

In light of some of your more recent comments Harry, I thought that you were getting better, but maybe not.

studebakerhawkstudebakerhawkover 12 years ago
Thanks, JPB!

I enjoyed your story, thanks for sharing it.

DunaDunaover 12 years ago

After some days (first I read it on SOL) I feel this story as the main character could be a up side down Count Monte Christo with a cheating Mercedes. The Author style with two main characters and their quick twists, riposts is a similar to a Commedia Dell'Arte from the late mediavel Italy. Against the arson I feel it a little humorous and very human with the end where he adopts the children....

gogreengogreenover 12 years ago
thanks Just plain bob.

i've read every story you've posted.

some i hate some i like. but you've always written a good 4 page story no matter what the content was about.

yep i'm glad you wrote about the legal system this time.

it's alwsy nice to read your legal story's.

life is full of up's and downs and twist and turns. havering read so many of your works, i could have predicted some or most of this story, but not when i was reading it, only after.

that your real talent . you wrap the reader, in the words you write, and you just cant help but to enjoy the read.

i'll not say jpb back to what he writes best. because i know you like to write about every angle of this topics, you may love them or hate then, but the same outstanding talent is alwsy there.

BUT it woulb be nice to read a romantic story bases about two people finding love while the stumbling though a divorce. to show the light at the end of the tunnel.

regardless of what you do actually feel like writing, i know it will be worth reading, they always are. so a very good read and thanks for shearing.

lonewolf3307lonewolf3307over 12 years ago
Hell of a story!

Jesus, Bob, I'm totally shocked. That has to be one of the better stories that you've ever written if not the best. To have that bitch killed in the end was better than good. All of your stories are well written but so very few have decent storylines. This one, without a doubt, was a rare exception.

SleeplessinMD3SleeplessinMD3over 12 years ago
The Best Story in LW this Year!

THis story is not about revenge but there are aspects to consequences due to deception. This story is the perfect answer to the cuckold and reconciliation-at-all-costs endings. Amy had the usual reasons why Rob should just lie down and accept the situation - (1) It's just sex; (2) You will be raped in the court system; (3) What about the kids? and (4) Your life will not change if you go along. Amy had no remorse for what Rob went through and she got angry when he interfered with her plans. Despite Amy's words the speed of the restraining order and divorce filing clearly indicated that Amy was going to use the legal system to crush Rob. Rob's first indication of Amy's intent was when she tripped him when he pursued Hal and threaten Rob when he was going to call Janet. She was protecting her kids' father and her access to his big dick. I was not sorry about her death - she lived by the dick and she died by the dick. Great Story!!!

MissouriUSAMissouriUSAover 12 years ago
Awesome!

Thanks for sharing the story.

MissouriUSA

jiminabjiminabover 12 years ago
Wow

Shit Bob you really can get my BP up. So that makes it a good story. I hated her. Thank you for all your work. I at least appreciate it. Jim

LegionsOfLiesLegionsOfLiesover 12 years ago
Damn

JPB you firmly planted the biggest pair of steel balls on this guy a little on the extreme side but the wife/ex was a total bitch, nice writing.

count2threecount2threeover 12 years ago
Didn't like it.

The Story felt just wrong. Beginning from him being so stupid to take her back after her geving her virginity to somebody else. Then him giving a shit about his kids starving while he is in jail. etc. pp.

Thanks for writing it anyway. I guess Im just not your intended audience.

DWornockDWornockover 12 years ago
I rated it 1* because the story has little to do with the real world.

JPB is an excellent writer and with reasonable changes this would be a 5 star story.

First, 10 and 11 inch cocks don't exist on humans and, although men are interested in big cocks, few if any women want oversized cocks. An excited virgina is only 4" but they will stretch up to 200%. Therefore, any man with a cock larger than 4" would completely fill a vargina. See http://www.netdoctor.co.uk/sex_relationships/facts/penissize.htm

Second he could not sue and collect from company unless he could prove the company was neglegent and/or that the companyt was aware that they were having sex. The purpose of a morality clause, if one exist, is to protect the company from sexual harrassment lawsuits. Therefore, it is doubtful they would fire either party and certainly not the woman.

Third, since he put the money in another bank, he would not be able to hide the money. Furthermore, the court would order him to turn over the money and, if he did not, he would go to jail until he. The courts have kept people in jail for years and, in one case, because the court only thought the guy had money and there was no real evidence that he did.

Fourth, what he did was was premetated and it was aggravated battery, a felony and is punishable by 1-20 years in prison. Further, considering the amount of damage, more likely than not, he would be charged and likely convicted of attempted murder with a penalty of up to life in prison. Regardless, he would certainly go to jail for far more than 6 months and, he would face a million dollar lawsuit.

A lot of men will say, "I will maim or kill the man for fucking my wife." However, in view of the severe penalties and the thought of have Bubba as a cell mate for few years is the reason, it is extremely rare for a man to carry out his threat. Self-preservation is far more important to the decisions men make than revenge.

Fifth, he would pay child support. The fact that he is not the biological father is not relevent after 6 months. In one case the woman lied to man, not her husband, so the man paid child support before learning that he was not the biological father and in fact the woman was living with the biological father and still the court required him to pay child support. Even more so when they are married as follows:

Ronald and Angela Burel were married in 1997. She gave birth to a child that same year. The two were divorced in 2001. During all that time, and in fact before they were married, Angela was having a sexual affair with a physician at the hospital at which she worked.

At no time did Angela divulge this affair to Ronald or the fact that the doctor, Houston Johnson, might be the father of the child.

In 2007, Ronald sent DNA samples from himself and the child to a private testing laboratory and learned that he was not the childs father. He confronted Angela with the information and she admitted that Dr. Johnson must be the father. She also told Johnson about his paternity.

Ronald sued Angela under a number of legal theories seeking damages and restitution of monies paid for supporting the child. The trial court dismissed all of his claims. On December 17, 2010, the Ohio Court of Appeals upheld the trial courts dismissals.

In short, in Ohio, a man in Ronald Burels situation has no legal remedy for the wrongs done to him.

Strangely enough, both courts ruled that he was in fact the childs parent even though DNA testing proved conclusively that he was not. They did so because the child was born to Angela during the course of her marriage to Ronald and in Ohio as in every state (as far as I know) the husband is the presumed father of a child born to a married woman. See http://www.fathersandfamilies.org/?p=11880

Huedogg2Huedogg2about 12 years ago
i gave this 25 stars

JPB hit the nail in the head with the court system and everything else

FD45FD45about 12 years ago
One thing missing from the story

The wife had her tubes tied right after the kids were born. That means she knowingly and totally kept her husband from having any kids with him. That is such a hateful and spiteful thing. I'm sure she rationalized it in her head (Oh pregnancy sucks! I can't do it again! Oh, the agony) but I see no redeeming features in her at all.

Every description of her except a few banal statements of 'we really loved each other' 'she was a good wife' was walking away twice, not saving herself as a virgin as promised,

tripping her husband, protecting her lover, wanting to KEEP her lover, giving her lover kids, etc, where exactly was that love again?

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 12 years ago
Good Riddance

I HATE cheating fucking wives. Especially as brazen as Amy was here. She tore her husbands life away and he got her back. Then she did it to someone else and she got killed for it. Ha.

All's well that ends well

Ha

chytownchytownabout 12 years ago
Great Read!!!

Thank for sharing.

roscovichroscovichabout 12 years ago
This is your very best one,JPB.

Superb and most entertaing reading. Thank you.

studebakerhawkstudebakerhawkabout 12 years ago
Fun story

I particularly liked the monthly carton of cigarettes. A sign of respect. Thanks for sharing, Bob.

PultoyPultoyalmost 12 years ago
You Are the Master of Revenge

Great story. Thank you for writing. Sometimes, I have loved to be so pissed off by your stories. You have the ability to create such emotion with the use of words.

Thanks for writing, Bob. You may write for your own satisfaction, as you've said, but I think a lot of others get quite a bit of satisfaction from your stories too.

Regards,

-Pultoy

Danger09Danger09almost 12 years ago
Fantastic!

Wow what a bitch ! But the husband shouldv'e know better than to marry her. She was a slut in school so what made him think she would change? You can't dress a slut up & slap the "wifey" title on her & not expect her to still be a full fledge slut underneath that title ... Its just like dressing a dog up in human clothes but it's still a dog .... I would've never married her especially after she kept dumping him so she can sleep with other guys but yet refuses to give him some of what she's clearly giving out to 5 different guys & shows up 6 weeks later after she gets bored and he kept taking the dirty slut back every time ! I love that he stuck it to her, what she did was so amoral, evil,vindictive & just plain stupid, She cheated on him, had her lovers kids , had him raise her lovers kids than moved her lover/baby daddy in. & brainwashed the kids against the one person she claimed to love & claimed was always their for the kids....I'm glad he stood up for himself in court & I was ecstatic when he burned the house down with her shit & his shit in it.. Ha! I hate to think theres women like Amy on our planet.. In the end everything fell into place the slut was killed-- which by the way was only a matter of time either by a "big dick", a enraged wife, AIDS or a not so forgiving next sucker husband... She had to have been a complete sociopath to have another affair on her new husband in their house & on their bed! Or a complet moron... That's how she got caught the first time youl'd think she'd learn... I wonder what she was thinking when the new husband caught her once again spreading her legs for a 10" dick, was she still thinking she's gonna rape him in the divorce? Or maybe she tried the same complete bullshit line she used on her first husband ... I hope not that didn't work the first time.... I feel sorry for the kids that was bread by this bitch ...She had no sympathy she was one selfish bitch who thinks that she can fuck people over & just move on, not once did she think about her kids & their needs, she tried to use her own children for her own gain... What a fucking bitch...

karan9876karan9876almost 12 years ago
is he stupid?

how can he say in the end all is well that ends well? it dint end well because of him. It turned out well because the 2nd husband killed amy.. Amy got away too easily without too much revenge until the 2nd husband came and killed her... somehow bob does go soft on women...

AaronJamesAaronJamesover 11 years ago
Bad Habits Die Hard

Finally, a story without a whimp hubby. Rob did about as much as anyone could without spending the remainder of their life in prison. Good story line, soild writting, great dialog and characters, and a complete finish with a twist. Thanks 5by5

maxjonesmaxjonesover 11 years ago
Love this one

...Come back to read it for a lift.

No matter even if some think this story unrealistic, there is a kernel of truth in it, when someone stands up and says, "No, piss off, I don't care WHO you think you are, you are not fucking ME over for your own selfish reasons!"

Romantic1 submitted a series recently, where he used false logic and a contrived story to say that it really didn't hurt anyone and it was ok to have a 35 yr, hidden affair. I submitted objections to the pinion-points of the story, that I saw as false and gave reasons. My points, along with other negative comments (to his position) got deleted, the main body of the comments giving the impression that EVERYBODY loves his work and his ideas.

I can only say, 'CRAP' to that!

So I came back here to steady my natural emotional response.

Thanks, JPB. ...and fuck you, Romantic1.

...and P.S., Romantic1, change your name, there is a MASSIVE proportion of the population that does not think your ideas are romantic. Free love is fine if you AREN'T betraying someone else in the process. Writing a story where everyone magically accepts it in the end and it's ALL FINE AND DANDY that you lived a lie for 35 years does not change that fact.

5 stars on this one again, JPB

semofuncpl3semofuncpl3over 11 years ago
Yes

too bad they don't have a rating higher than a 5. Of course if they don't have capital punishment in that state, he should have shot her and her lover.

tazz317tazz317over 11 years ago
#3 AFTER ALL THE BS IN THEIR LIFE

the courts still remain hostile and indifferent towards cause and effect, TK U MLJ LV NV

carvohicarvohiabout 11 years ago
A Fiver But...

I thoroughly enjoyed this horror story except for the way it ended for Amy. I would have preferred seeing her suffer some more than just being put out of her misery. I could just imagine her losing custody, and then being forced to ask our hero for permission to see her kids.

sugnasugnaalmost 11 years ago
UGH

That was grueling. I can understand the anger, but there has got to be better ways to deal with it. Amy was a piece of shit. She didn't change, she was always that way. Why did he marry her? Shit like that stinks, and you know it is shit long before you get close to it. That is a major flaw with these stories. Cheaters are in fact shitty people. I have met several, and it is very clear that they are worthless selfish people that do not have the ability to truly bond with other people. They operate on the surface, and the take advantage of other peoples feelings. They are probably sociopaths, if not full blown psychopaths. Not only have I not gotten involved with this scum on a personal level, I avoid them on a professional level as well. If there own spouses can't trust them, who can? Shun them, condemn them, drive them from your midst. Zero tolerance for shit.

mick4429mick4429almost 11 years ago
brillant

best story ever

cantbuymycantbuymyalmost 11 years ago

They are not my kids find Hal and give them to him and then close the door.

FullCircle56FullCircle56over 10 years ago
Once a Cheater

At least Rob got his children back. That's a good thing. Sometimes you get away with cheating, most of the time you don't. Amy didn't and paid the price. Consequences are a bitch. Stupid woman.

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 10 years ago
I have to agree with Cantbuymy on this

the court gave bio-dad rights when it came to deciding visitation. Now they can give him his fatherly right to his kids.

amischiefmakeramischiefmakerover 10 years ago
Very entertaining

And that's what stories should be. 5*

tae352001tae352001over 10 years ago
5 star story

True to life, yes something similar has happened.. in Texas, a father finds his wife cheating, through DNA finds all 3 kids are not his.. court still makes him pay.. I am a firm believer in Laws that protect those victim of adultery as in this story's case. The harm not to the children, but to the spouse that must endure such treatment. Here the father and husband did nothing wrong, was lied too and punished not once but several times. sadly his conduct in arson should not have been a though or deed, and her terrible death should not have happened. I am glad this story is only fiction but sadly there are plenty of real life events already happening or have occurred.

IronDragonIronDragonover 10 years ago

"I send him a carton of cigarettes every month along with a thank you card."

Great line. I'd do the same. Great and twisted BTB on an unrepentant cheating slut. JPB is still one of the best!

5 HUGE Stars.

TMSPTGR3TMSPTGR3over 10 years ago
Draconian

Wow. Quite a divorce. Lots of things to stoke the flames of anger here.

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsabout 10 years ago
should have gone for an annulment

Or not marry her at all.

She would not have sex with him until after the wedding, but was not a virgin.

Disrespecting him from the beginning.

A manipulative user.

YathinkYathinkabout 10 years ago
Great! No wimps! Bob, I didn't think you had it in you!!! Thank You!

Bob, the sad truth is that the only thing someone who f*cks people understands is someone who is bigger and "badder" than them. Only when they eat dirt enough, do they conside amending their errant ways. People mistake kind with weak.

Gave you a 5 even though I couldn't understand some shit, like him dating her when he got out. Your comments about the system are spot on!

rightbankrightbankalmost 10 years ago
what a dark and sad story

more of a lament against the injustice system than anything. At every turn he either gets hit emotionally or ends up in jail for more time.

No happy endings here.

jasonnhjasonnhalmost 10 years ago
Reread

Just did a reread.

I find the following by his sister after he gets out of jail for the second time amusing:

"she has changed in the last couple of years. She is really sorry for the way things turned out. She really thought she could have her cake and eat it too. She swears she loved you and Hal was only sex and you were never supposed to find out about him."

Amy has NOT changed. Her position is exactly the same. It was just sex. Rob was never supposed to find out. If you steal $10,000 from a bank and for some reason they don't notice it missing, does that make you NOT a bank robber? Of COURSE she is sorry for the way things turned out. She was an arrogant bitch and Rob refused to lay down and take it. She lost her house, possessions, money, and her sex partner. Rob was better at screwing her than she was at screwing him. She lost and she doesn't like it. Further, she gets remarried and cheats on the new husband as well. How has Amy has changed?

Then his sister accuses Rob of acting out of spite. Well, maybe when you are dealing with someone as nakedly vicious as Amy and a system that leans to supporting her no matter what she does, you need to be a bit "spiteful". I think Rob stated it well. He got justice in his own way because Amy and the system would never give it to him. Did he go overboard? Sure did. He paid for some of it with jail time.

As to raising the boys, I get it. He raised them from infancy. Despite Amy's manipulations they still care about him. Rob got his revenge against Amy and her lover. Why take it out on the boys if he cares for them? His choice and one that showed his character.

tazz317tazz317over 9 years ago
LONG RANGE PLANS ARE COSTLY

and usually extremely painful, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
reality~~~

Unfortunately the story is closer to real life than some would like to believe. The man can be honest, true to his wife, and give her all he can afford and sometimes more than that and when the whistle blows ending the first quarter and she comes out swinging, the poor sucker husband gets screwed by her, her boyfriends, the courts, and quite frequently the kids. Most of their friends cover for her and believe it when she sobs, "He has always been an asshole". Tired of this domestic crap and I want to experience fun times and REAL men. ( now she is living in a rented walkup and screwing for drinks) Fun times and real life?

Sound like I have been there? Yep and got the T shirt ( ragged and full of holes).

IrfonIrfonover 9 years ago
Well done Bob...

That's the way to do it !!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Stupid

Why would you take another man's children and raise them as your own when they rejected you? Fuck that shit. Can't you just for once write something that an actual man would do and not a cuck?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
another tale of the worthless marrital justice wanna be god system.

more truth than fiction here. if every man did what rob did in the case of adultery

the justice system would have to change. hopefully the bleeding heart wanna be god judges will get their just rewards when they stand before the real god on judgment day. the judges are the real reason many children have to suffer

5 stars for the way rob did what he justifiably did.

5******************************************************************************************s

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
@ Anon title stupid

i agree lets see something realistic....

on another note do the legal systems really work like that?

HoppydoodleHoppydoodleover 9 years ago
Wow JPB!!!

I have been for about a year slowly ( I read a lot of other Lit. stories) reading your stories alphabetically and I think this is my favorite. Five stars. My first wife was just this insane and evil. I got the kids and the property and a wonderful new wife. Thankfully I did not have to pay the price Rob did. Wish I had inflicted some of the same pain. I hope you have more stories like this one. I have only read a couple so far that come close to real justice and retribution.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Just a couple of questions

Why would he be in ANY hurry to get married again? That made no sense. And I don't think the Court would give him custody of the two kids since they weren't his biological children and he therefore had no real claim to them. More likely they go to Amy's parents or a sibling if she had one. Interesting story about two peoples anger. I just didn't like the ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
A few nits

Rob needs to find another way of saying thanks to Amy's second ex. Smoking has been banned in Ohio State penitentiaries since March 2011. Cigarets are not allowed.

Also the supreme court has ruled (repeatedly) that the 6th amendment is still in force. Anyone can force a jury trial, no judge in Ohio would even try, especially in case of a felony.

Also a Buckeye

tazz317tazz317over 9 years ago
TO THINK---PERCHANCE TO HOPE

and watch out if the sleeper awakens. TK U MLJ LV NV

revkilljoyrevkilljoyabout 9 years ago
5 STARS!

Loved it when she died, more BTB tales.

Tim413413Tim413413about 9 years ago
Very good story.

JPB could have done a better job with the Amy character. She went from loving (in her own way) our hero to an absolute screaming shrew.

ChagrinedChagrinedabout 9 years ago
I have one question Bob

How is it that a pair who had known one another since 2nd grade, neither one really knw much about the other? The guy knew nothing about Amy, it seems to me. And amy knew nothing about him and how he would likely react when he found out. And then she knew that the kids weren't his. And they were friends since 2nd grade?

That I cannot buy! But I still gave you good narks anyway. :)

C

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Wow!

What a nasty, skanky, diseased filled and pox ridden slimy cunt. Amy truly received her comeuppance, it was everything she deserved. Because the nasty cunt couldn't keep her lips together, think of all the lives destroyed. Our protagonist, Amy, ol' Hal, the kids, the employers, Hals wife, etc etc.

Unfucking real what can happen and how many lives are touched/destroyed because someone can't keep their cock in their pants and the other keep her cunt to herself/husband.

KarenEKarenEalmost 9 years ago
Thoughts

The fact that she wasn’t a virgin, yet insisted that THEY not have sex till they were married would be a huge red flag for me.

I’m no legal expert, but it seems to me that if she loses her job due to her cheating she can’t use her lack of income to increase her alimony.

Wouldn’t his half of the house (which he should deserve even if she is given possession) offset her half of the bank accounts?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
the story is pretty close to the fucking a man gets after marrying some whore

unless the guy has sense and just walks away. Sell it all and leave the country.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Never cooperate with law enforcement

Let them do the work.

oatzaboatzabover 8 years ago
The main character was not murderer

@Luedon Here the JPB story where the ex husband did not kill his cheating ex wife but the last husband.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Take the kids away was what dear annony told his cheating wife, who fucked a

village!!! Annony is a real looser and no woman wants him. She left his sorry ass and took everything she could. Good for her. He now lives in a trash can and eats shiot 3 times a day I gave this a 5

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Love the carton of cigarettes!

Love the carton of cigarettes!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Well that is how you open a can of Whoop ass on your cheating wife!

Why would he want to see the kids? He spent 2 1/2 years in prison. They would have been used to his ex-wife and their real Father so they wouldn't have wanted to see him anyways. And when Amy gets killed, Harold is their Father and he gets custody. No way the Court gives custody to Rob with the biological Father out there. But I was happy to see Amy get hers in the end. A partial good ending. Let Amy die, give the kids to Harold and move on with his life. THAT was the perfect ending.

FD45FD45over 8 years ago
Nits

1) Some jurisdictions DO require non biological father figures to continue to pay child support. Sucks to be a guy sometimes

2) The court put HER in charge of the insurance and utilities on the house.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJust Plain Bob@Just Plain Bob
9058 Followers
Just a Dirty Old Man (of course I have been one since I was thirteen)who likes to write about the things that I've seen and been exposed to in my life. There is a little bit of me in almost all of my stories and in some of them there is quite a lot. I leave it to the reader ...