All Comments on 'Uncle Jacks Off'

by SpoonThief

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
whiteasianlvrwhiteasianlvrover 12 years ago
Fantastic First Story

Great first story! A relationship becomes one-sided but to each other's mutual benefit....there's a lot you can do with this in further chapters! I look forward to reading more of your work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
not bad at all

I look forward to the next part but consider using spell check or an editor.

DeborahAnneDeborahAnneover 12 years ago
Cum does taste good!

Never gave much thought to wearing satin gloves but that sounds like something I would like to try, I especially would like to try this with the next door neighbors son who is living with his mother, now he is 30 plus years old but I think his cock is a nice one or at least appears to be from what I have been able to see. He sometimes pees outside when he has been drinking, sure would love to take his cock in my mouth about that time.

bluesky496bluesky496almost 12 years ago

i loved this story ,i loved the build up and the final submission and the admission of true desire ,such a turn on,i would love to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Loved it.

Would really like an expanded version of this, or a retelling with more emphasis on control. But a great read, Kudos author.

nylonpunkienylonpunkieover 3 years ago
wowser!

You absolutely captured all the nasty delights in sucking a filthy cock, beautifully erotic, thanks for sharing, xx

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
New Sissy

Living with my uncle and aunt was not much fun for me.They both transformed me in to there sex toy.I have the body of a women head to toe.Wide hips tight ass no hair on my body 38d female breast long blonde hair.Fake eye lashes done eye brows eye shadow and liner bright red lips with lip gloss.Red panted toe and finger nails.Dressed in a tight corset string thong ff seamed black stockings high heels.I short low cut spandex dress.She forces me to suck uncles cock all the time and swallow his loads of cum.She loves fucking me with ever bigger longer and fatter strap on didlos.Uncle has taken to dressing and now sucks my cock and i fuck him.Aunt dresses uncle and lets friends use him for sex as well as me.She will tie uncle up and make him watch me fuck her in the ass and she sucks my cock .

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSpoonThief@SpoonThief
10 Followers
Hi, I guess I'm a closeted M to F CD and my name is Sally. I'm passive & submissive with very few inhibitions when horny. (scat, blood, animals and anything underage are no go, hard limits). I love to chat on Lit so if you wanna msg me go right ahead, I'm normally very will...