All Comments on 'Timber Pack Chronicles Ch. 05'

by robcub32

Sort by:
  • 74 Comments
nomoretears00nomoretears00over 12 years ago
*beats head against keyboard*

Dude, you are killing me, LOL!!! I actually snarled when there wasn't another page to click to, LOL! Who is the other wolf??? I got a feeling things are about to get... ahem, hairy. Great chapter and I'm so glad they didn't 'do it' in the backseat of the car.

~M

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why am I shaking? I luv this story so much!

xSpiral82xSpiral82over 12 years ago
*bangs my head on the table*

omg! >.< moreee!!! killing me with the anticipation! But it was a well-worth wait! And I agree that it was nice that they didn't do it in the backseat of a car... for a first time that seemed more like a 'fuck' rather than claiming a mate. Keep the goods coming! Thank you!!!

avidreader_01avidreader_01over 12 years ago
wait what?

I think you missed a page... 'a large gray wolf disappeared into the woods...' *groans* damn cliffhangers :(

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

I love this story! i hate that you're making us wait!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Hell yes!

Damn! :o) nothing more to say at this time - - - except - - - NEED MORE.. Lots and lots more.. SOON... Please!

Absolutely love ALL your stories - but... WOW on this one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

This story just gets hotter and hotter. I love Colton and Parker's relationship and how Parker is beginning to see himself in a more positive light. Colton is so protective. My bet is that the grey wolf is Deputh Green.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
I love it!

Not only is this story sexy as hell, I love the story line too. As I said before, warewolves hold a special place in my heart since I was a little girl. I can't wait for the next installment of this awesome sexy story!

chesthairslavechesthairslaveover 12 years ago
Triple Cum

Fucking 20 STARS!!!!! You are an amazing well crafted author & storyteller. Thank you from the emptiness of my balls, the soreness of my penis & the most grateful slave. You have melted me into complete submission waiting for your next (I hope) many chapters. THANK YOU SO MUCH!

alexandra36alexandra36over 12 years ago
WOW!!!!

I will never get why writers have this deep rooted need to keep the readers in tatters, why, why, why?????? LOL. I am not the patient type...sooo....ughhhhhh!!

Think it's the deputy huh? Hmmmm....At first, thought so, too, especially when Parker felt he was being watched. Honestly, I think, it's Parker's dad just keeping an eye out for Parker but then again, why would Parker feel such unease but he wasn't really that uneasy....he just felt weird uneasy...I mean, who wouldn't if your parents are watching you or something.

Yep, I think, it's Parker's dad and we'll get to find out later on that Parker isn't so human after all, yep...that's my prediction. ROTFLMAO.

PHENOMENAL job, Rob!!! Please post daily and I will love you for the rest of my days!! LOL. Cheers! :)

yeomanieyeomanieover 12 years ago
so hot ..

... every chapter gets me going, just wish I had a Colton back then :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
AMAZING

Wow, seriously you are extremely talented. I can't wait for the next chapter!

canndcanndover 12 years ago

I don't think it's Parker's dad. The guy doesn't take time to say hi to the kid most of the time. He may not be happy but giving him the print outs was prob the extent of his 'looking out for' his son.

I think it's Colton's dad maybe, though the deputy could be a possibility. The reason I don't think so is b/c Colton had something to hold over him and he was submissive to Colton. So, I don't think the deputy would bother trying to do anything. Unless there is another turn coming then I vote Colt's dad. I do hope you move it forward in terms of Colton talking to his dad and to Parker about what he is. Hope both of those go well. I think it was nice that you spent time building their relationship and I like how Colton is the dominant mate but that doesn't stop him from being loving, even sensitive as well as protective.

Keep writing!

vestspetvestspetover 12 years ago
ah ha. Very interesting

Now I understand why Seth is insistent that no one know that Parker gave him a blow job. He fears that he will get kicked out of the pack. He'd embarrass his dad, the Alpha. I bet the reason why Colton and his dad left Santa Fe was because Colton was caught with the sheriff's son. I can so totally see Colton saying F*** you to the pack if he can't have Parker as his mate. Wonderfully romantic story.

vestspetvestspetover 12 years ago
ah ha Very instersting

Now I understand why Seth is insistent that no one know that Parker gave him a blow job. He fears that he will get kicked out of the pack. He'd embarrass his dad, the Alpha. I bet the reason why Colton and his dad left Santa Fe was because Colton was caught with the sheriff's son. I can so totally see Colton saying F*** you to the pack if he can't have Parker as his mate. Wonderfully romantic story.

hotspice014hotspice014over 12 years ago
You are

truly amazing . I fall in love with all your stories . Please update soon :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Yes!

Thank you for not making Colton take Parker in the back seat of his car, that would have been too sad and meaningless.

Such a relief.

I like big guys (a lot!) but Colton is real scary though, bordering on arrogant... you need to watch making Parker appear pitiful/pathetic in taking whatever Colton dishes out, unless that is what you're aiming for.

And can I ask, why does your wolf have to piss everywhere??? It's not like they're in the wild?

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Truly Amazing you are...

each chapter ups the ante a little more. god, you're good!

Now, just who is the mysterious grey wolf? Bets seem to be running :) Methinks possibly Colton's dad?

lonesomedove66lonesomedove66over 12 years ago
Brilliant as always

Love this story and who/why is someone watching them?? Can't wait for the next chapter and yes Colton talk to your Dad geez teenagers!!!

AsymbiiAsymbiiover 12 years ago
you stopped too soon!

Right when the story was getting good you stopped. Pouting here. And i agree with lonesome Colt please talk to your dad. Teenagers are so slow about talking about stuff that will usally be so simple. I should know...i have four of them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Thank you

This is helping me get over a breakup. I know there is a Colton out there for me! Ps, maybe a spinoff series where jed gets tamed?

lori1969lori1969over 12 years ago
definately!

Awesome story so far!

I agree 100%, I hope Jed gets his story!!

fukmi_allnitefukmi_allniteover 12 years ago

Loved the fact that Colton loves to mark his territory whether it's Parker or elsewise. Although Parker giving head right after Colton pissed made me cringe a little bit. Liked the intro of Curtis/someone for Michele, although (don't hate me) I'm mildly disappointed that it isn't Trey. I like her 'ghetto fabulousness' and how she keeps it real with Parker. The Barney/Parker scene was funny, slightly reminiscent of something else. The intro of the unexplained/unseen spooky boogie-man/wolf got me itching to see who it is. Is it Colton's dad, Seth, or the DL Deputy Green?

morgan_lynnmorgan_lynnover 12 years ago
omg

Oh my god I can not wait for the next one. Please don't wait so long the suspense iz killing me.

MabelCinnamonMabelCinnamonover 12 years ago
Ok... I'm hooked

Yes you did it again, I love all your stories... And this one is no exception... PLEASE continue and soon!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

OMG This is awesome! I cannot wait for the rest. Please hurry with the next chapter!!!!

CarelessLoveCarelessLoveover 12 years ago
More Please.^_^

Excellent chapter. Can't wait for more.

rbcardinrbcardinover 12 years ago

Love this fucking story! Cannot wait for the next chapter!!!!

brunopuntzjonesbrunopuntzjonesover 12 years ago
Addicted

I can't wait for the next chapter!

Hopefully it involves some even sexier things? ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Love

Oooh this is getting interesting and so good! My guess is that the grey wolf is eighter Colton's dad or their alpha. Can't wait for more! You are best Rob!

Ladite

LanaLove93LanaLove93over 12 years ago
AWESOME!!!!!!!!!

This was great I'm thinking the man's his dad. Can't wait to read more update soon please.

tdoubleudtdoubleudover 12 years ago
AWESOME!!!!!

5 Stars! I can hardly chapter.

tdoubleudtdoubleudover 12 years ago
oops

I can hardly wait for the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
loved it

Once again I loved it. I actually think the grey wolf will be the cop

prostock69prostock69over 12 years ago

I'm positive that the grey wolf is Colton's dad who is the Sheriff. I'm positive that the deputy that caught Colton and Parker together at the water tower went and told his boss (Colton's dad) about them and that has perked up his curiosity so now he's spying on them, trying to figure out just who Parker is.

Cia81Cia81over 12 years ago
great chapter

Colton is the right combo of cocky jerk with a giant soft spot for Parker that makes his conceit okay. I like the dynamic you have for their relationship. I think Colton's comment that he would kill anyone that touched Parker will be tested. Whoever the man is, if he is the gray wolf or working with him... I sense bad things a coming. It could be Colton's dad, the sheriff, the deputy, someone new to throw us all off... I can't wait read more and find out.

rmcarter22rmcarter22over 12 years ago
grate

once again rob a grate job i love this series and can't waite for the next chapter

Whitbeach1Whitbeach1over 12 years ago
uhhh ohhh

Somebody knows about Parker and Colton. His dad maybe? The suspense is killing me! lol Hurrrrrry!

Another great chapter btw Rob. I love all of your stories actually.. lol. Keep up the good work! =D

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
something missing?

Love love love the story. I think the balance between Colton and Parker is incredible. The building tension and budding dom/sub relationship is quite wonderful to see. However, I thought this chapter might have lacked meaningfulness. I know you're building toward Colton's confrontation with the pack and Parker's confrontation with his family, but this chapter felt like it was dragging the tension out for no real purpose.

Really looking forward to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

absolutely loving this series, i cant wait till you are finished so i can read it in all of it's glory :-)

boodooder420boodooder420over 12 years ago
I can't wait

As much as I loved the stories of the Davis brothers, I think this one has me hooked even more...please don't keep us waiting. Amazing story and characters!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Thanks for another amazing chapter! Definitely my favorite story from your awesome collection. Let me share my own take on that mysterious man - probably his TRUE dad. He just had his 18th birthday, right? I agree from one poster that Parker may not be as "normal" as we think he is. Colton had hinted a bit on his capabilities... Anyway, that's my GUESS. Nevertheless, GREAT story Rob! Can't wait for the next.

chavelaprincesschavelaprincessover 12 years ago

There can just never be e-fucking-nough of this damn story. I WANT mmMOARrr!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love how Colton talks of a future for them, and their passion for each other is amazing.

I wonder who this creepella wolf is?!

geemeedeegeemeedeeover 12 years ago
Hmm. I don't think the gray wolf is Colt's dad.

Colton is obviously alpha material -- I think it's someone who wants to get rid of him so he can't challenge to lead the pack. That person/wolf knows Parker is his weakness. BTW, I like that Colton is pushing for Parker's parents to support their son -- and isn't it just like an absentee parent to parachute in with demands and orders and insults when they haven't been paying attention in months? Parker's relationship with his parents rings true in that regard. I'm interested to see what Colton is like with his dad.

I will say, at first I was OK with Colton's insistence that Parker give him blow jobs because he usually reciprocated. Now I'm really put off by it. The scene on the bus was supposed to be hot, but I wound up feeling bad for Parker.

One more thing: if Curtis's appearance means more Shell, I'm all for it! She's so much fun. They can be wolfmates together. :0)

sensual_bluesensual_blueover 12 years ago
The More I Read, The More I Love Your Stories!!!!

I love the relationship between Colt and Parker and it keeps getting better with every chapter, I can't wait to read what happens next for these two and Shell makes me laugh, I can't wait to read what happens between her and Curtis, i see a series with the others finding their mates too.

Keep up the good work and I PROMISE to keep Reading

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Loving the chemistry this chapter!

Nice to see Parker coming into his own this chapter and starting to look at Colton as a partner and boyfriend. His infactuation and idol worship of his boyfriend was cute in the beginning but would not be appropriate now. The sex between then is sizzling! And though not everyone may like the sub/Dom innuendo within their mating- I love it! I think Parker enjoys giving to Colton as much Colton demands receiving. Very hott! Still believe that Colton is a generous lover if a little brunt at times. But then again he has time to grow as well...

Like everyone else - curious about the mysterious wolf with he strange vibes. It was timefor the plot to pick up and definetly time for Parker to start asking some questions about the wolves- and his boyfriends unusual need tobe so possessive.

Finally- since I haven't mentioned it out right yet- great story!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Wow this is powerful writing

I love Colton and Parker, i feel emotionally involved in this story. I keep checking for an update and I am worried now that bad things and disaster are on the way via the Grey wolf. Please dont let anything bad happen to these two, that would be too much as they seem like such a lovely couple.

bookworm2192bookworm2192over 12 years ago
Wow.

I can't wait for the next installment! This story is just too good, and I am not distracted by spelling, grammar or punctuation errors. =D

scudderscudderover 12 years ago
Brilliant

I've read many stories and this really is one of the best. Each chapter is wonderfully created and seems to be a flipped version of Twilight. Is that the intent?

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Who is the grey wolf?

My friends and i have all read this story and we think that the grey wolf could be ........

1. the Alpha from the pack Colton had to leave!!

To be ousted from the only home he knew - Colton must have done something serious.

2.Coltons dad spying on him

3. Seth Forests dad - as he is the Alpha - he may not like what he has heard from his horrible son about Colton

4. The Deputy - who seemed to fancy Parker

5. The headmaster ( our guesses are getting silly

Please Rob put us out of our misery

LilDiscoLilDiscoover 12 years ago
more

all i can say is ... I NEED MORE!!!! i love this series i must have more !

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
I am addicted to this story!

Love your stories, but this is my favorite. Wait anxiously for each new chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Colton and Parker WOW

I love this story. I like the sub/dom quality of the relationship between Parker and Colton because it doesn't make this a one sided relationship. Colton is just as happy to please Parker as Parker is to please him. Colton is Alpha, but he's also kind, generous with his love and affection, protective and damn if he isn't HOT. I like the fact that they are open and honest about their feelings too.

-

I'm looking forward to the coming chapters and what ever danger might await them. I'm already gearing up for Colton's confrontation with his father. I do believe it's coming. lol, as I wrote that I heard the lyrics " I'll do anything for love' in my head. These two might be tested, but I have the faith. At the end of the day, you are a romantic, Rob.

AntarisAntarisover 12 years ago

I loved the story when you posted it on Nifty and just recently found literotica. I'm hoping you continue!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

IT'S BEEN EIGHT DAYS, CAN WE PLEASE HAVE CHAPTER SIX!! THIS SERIES IS AMAZINGGGGGGG, AND THE WAIT IS GETTING US AXIOUS :)

WittePietWittePietover 12 years ago
Maybe this is your best

Rob, all your stories are good. You are the best author in Literotica.com. But Colton and Parker are two of your best characters, and this story is full of fantastic cliff-hangers. Like all the others, I agog to find out what happens next! I bet that all your voters give you five stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
i need more please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

this is probably the best series i have ever read

its so sweet and endearing at the same time.

the sex and the story are awesome.

please come out with ch 6 really soon

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
I'm dying here

I am so very ready for the next chapter in this series. Please...please.....please.. post Ch. 6 soon. Please!

Ex0ticPrincessEx0ticPrincessover 12 years ago

I can't deal with all these people hiding in the bushes omg lol

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
WOW

HUBA HUBA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dinkybootsdinkybootsover 11 years ago

more bushes loving this again and again

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Shell annoys the crap out of me

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Very good

They are all very good and hope you always continue to write, the only thing that got me was something that really does not have anything thing to do with you as an author it was th Halloween thing, People are way to touchy now adays, I always to get even with the holy rollers here and yes they are the bitchy one refuse to pay them their weak little x mas holiday happy crap I say they wanna bash one then they should expect all others to be shown the same treatment. In truth their little bullshit cries will never pay off in the end.

SexualAtheistSexualAtheistabout 11 years ago
love this

I have read this story through at least 6 times i hope you do a sequel

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Love this story. I see there's a comment "Shell annoys the crap out of me" - I don't find her annoying, as such, but she seems to be unnecessarily coarse? She doesn't seem like a good "fit" for best female friend for Parker - he's a shy, gentle soul - why would he hang out with such a toilet-mouth? The names she calls him are horrible and ugly, not funny in the least.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

I saw the comment " Shell annoys the crap out of me and the replying comment too. Shell was there for Parker when he need her most and that is how a lot of people treat their best friends when they have known them long enough. I have known my best friend since 6th grade and i have just graduated from college a five year program. And we still call each other things like "Girl" and "hoe" and "slut" and even worse things we have been through a lot together and that is the type of relationship Parker and Shell have. Shell is Parker's fag hag lol. But the difference is that i spill my guts talking to my best friend and so does she haha:)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Silverware??

On page 2, Colton comes to dinner, where silver is used. "Ouch" says Colton, yes? Maybe he snuck in his own utensils for the occasion......

Wonderful story, teensy woops or no.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Silverware

Silverware refers to any metal utensil, so it may not have been silver, and I have not seen any reference to silver anyway.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
You're talented

you should write a book. I know a lot of people would gladly support it and so would I. You could easily get a following if you submitted books through Amazon. I love how sexy and graphic your stories are but what makes them even better is the plot and story line. I find myself falling in love with your characters. I am very much invested in you as an author. Would love to hear from you. I would like to know more about what's next for you as an author. Please email me at this address: snfmsane@live.co.uk

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Devious

Chaos A-P

Spadger2Spadger2over 6 years ago
Impending Confrontation!

A lot of speculation about the identity of the grey wolf! Only you know his identity, Rob, but we are all allowed to speculate. My choice is that it is Colton's dad, who may not approve of Colton mating with another male. We shall see. I look forward to the next chapter.

As for Parker's dad, or even his mother. They are more interested in their own careers than they are in being loving, caring parents. Maybe in their busy careers they've only had time for the one mating, and Parker is the unexpected result?

As the (heterosexual, I think) father of 5 sons and 1 daughter, and despite my religious upbringing, I am sympathetic to people attracted to others of the same gender, and it is not for us to judge about the orientation of others.

Anyway, your stories are always so enthralling, Rob.

DickbrokemyheartDickbrokemyheart8 months ago

I loooooooove this story!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous