All Comments on 'Lucy 01'

by Gullos

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

new twist on cuckolding well done cant wait to see where u take this

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Wow!

I hope there will be more of this! 5 *s - thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Typos, continuity holes (just how old was Lucy, now mid-thirties, when Sam was born?), and a storyline that's ridiculously unbelievable and rather unpleasant. Typical Literotica, really.

fyreballfyreballover 12 years ago

Great story - I can't wait for the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great story

...can't wait for what's next!

VagabondxVagabondxover 12 years ago
OH SO EAGERLY

waiting for the next chapter!!! Great story!

GullosGullosover 12 years agoAuthor
Thank you!

@all: Thanks for all the good response.

I'll work on the next chapter as quick as possible. Is there a native speaker, who wants to look over it for typos, then please email me under the topic "typos". Thx.

@ Anonymous: "Typos, continuity holes..." / I'm not a native speaker and will work on the typos. Thanks for that. / Read again. Lucy is in the end of her thirties and got Sam with 18. She WAS in the middle of her thirties when she started her three years plan. Anyhow. Criticism is good and welcome, but please don't generalize...

AlwaystiffAlwaystiffover 12 years ago
Love the story

Yes please write another chapter. Dont let the spelling/grammar people get to you. You are sharing your fantasy and do your best.

ChastizedChastizedover 12 years ago

Now that was a smoking hot story!!!

Holy shit man, thanks!!!

?Chapter2?

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Showing my wife this tonight

Oh my god, what a great story! I eat my cum quite regurlarly. We often share fantasies about bringing in other men, but haven't done it. I HOPE this story will change her mind. I WANT to be forced to drink tons of cum so badly!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Awesome story cant wait for part 02

SlaveToHerSlaveToHerabout 12 years ago
One Of My Top Faves

This was an awesome story. Love the scene!!! Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Awesome

I can't wait for the next part! Mmmm would be great to have him turned into a complete chastisized gay gangbang whore ...

krafttykrafttyover 11 years ago
damn!!1

more please paull!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great story!

So, so hot! Please bring on the next story soon!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
One of the best

Oh please continue to write. This is so hot!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Choked up..

This story was the oddest combination of scary and hot. That guy doesn't stand a chance... if she had them spend their vacation time she could have him agree to only cum in other guys' asses when he does within a week. I will never submit to a chastity belt as hot as it is. I can't allow for that complete lack of control. Again, admittedly hot, but I couldn't bear the psychological torment.

rixelsrixelsalmost 10 years ago
Sure She Love Him

How does she show her love for him? By exposing him to STDs? By Coercing him? By sexually torturing him? By humiliating him? Lucy loves games and herself.

MisterteaMisterteaover 8 years ago
This goes far beyond "typos"

Typos are finger errors on a keyboard where the typist knows the correct key to press but mistakenly presses another. The errors here are not those, but come instead from a very sketchy knowledge of English. Your time would for now be better spent in getting your proficiency in the language up to scratch.

The story itself is interesting as a picture of the thoughts of a psychopath, rather than as erotica per se. Your imagination, however, is distinctive and with some training and development you could become a very good writer - though perhaps in your native language rather than English.

Tootight1Tootight1over 8 years ago
good story

as far as a story goes. the reality of what happened will hit, when Carol, and Hubby come down with so many disease's, they cant be cured, and Hubby finds the video on the internet, or a threat to put it there.

The Hubby trying bi, or forced bi for the enjoyment of the wife, or even himself, is understandable, to an extent. As free as sexual adventure should be, between husband and wife, so should the communication, discretion, and trust. Bringing someone else into the equation is a tough sell. The wife giving intimate details of her exploits to a girl friend is so dangerous, not only to her, but her husband, their future, and their family. Here the risk was not worth the rewards, in my mind.

milfleglovermilflegloverover 7 years ago
Magnificent read

Great story of femdom, cuckolding and non-consensual sex from a character who sounds fantastic. Good story, keep it up, pun very much intended.

Tootight1Tootight1over 7 years ago
good story

2nd read. It is a good story, but again I am astonished at the wife/BITCH. He knew his wife's best friend, how could he not. which means he also knew what she was like, a slut pig. Don't misunderstand, I like sluts, at least retired ones, I don't share well. I don't understand his affinity for not tasting his own sperm, after all, his wife does. but to each their own.

Given his knowledge of her friend, he should have known something was up. I wouldn't have thought that his wife would have given away all their intimacy to her girl friend, but that's what women do. That's why sex isn't considered intimate to them, just sex.

About the internet site, gee what do you think is on there? Oh, I don't know. I can tell you what would be on there later. The video the husband took, while he tied them upside down, and cut the flesh from their faces, breasts, cunts, and asses, and the trip to the river where their bodies would be found. Thanks for all the diseases BITCH.

1Martiniman1Martiniman2 months ago

Long and winding story, but erotic and devious…a good read. To bad there’s not another follow up story.

1Martiniman1Martiniman28 days ago

Love a kinky, erotic and sexual wife that wants crazy sexy things from her husband.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous